Guess the movie Quote

15678911»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Django Unchained

I know what you are, and I know what you are not. And you are *not* Gods!

(It's from a Dreamworks Cartoon)
  • edited March 2013
    El dorado. Watched it with my little bro this morning xD

*Acts like his hand is a gun* Bang. Bang. Bang. If I were Kira, you'd all be dead now.
  • Death Note

Once there was this geezer called Smithy Robinson, who worked for Harry. It was rumoured that he was on the take. Harry's invited Smithy round for an explanation. Smithy didn't do a very good job. Within a minute, Harry's lost his rag, reached out for the nearest thing at hand, which happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock. He's then proceeded to batter poor Smithy to death with it. Now that was seen as a pleasant way to go. Hence, Hatchet Harry is a man you pay if you owe.
  • No one? Really?
  • edited March 2013
    Oh, god, it both sounds familiar, and reminds me of the opening to Lucky Number Slevin.
  • edited March 2013
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
  • edited April 2013
    Grosse Pointe Blank.

- Shotgun for eternity!
    - You can't call shotgun for eternity.
    - I call that I can call things.
  • edited April 2013
    That's from a show, not a movie. (How I Met Your Mother)

"No. I don't like you either."
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

“Bud White will fuck you for this if it takes him the rest of his life."
  • edited April 2013
    L.A. Confidential

This paper is our passport to the gallows. But there's no backing out now, for if we do not hang together we will most assuredly hang separately.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.