302 - It's released!!! [on Steam, too!]

Comments

• edited May 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    Don't mind him. Since when is speed-running fun?

Only when you beat a game 10 times.
  • edited May 2010
    Guess it'll be tomorrow when I get to play it. Thanks Steam... thanks a lot.

Ugh, and I have a Warhammer club I go to tomorrow as well, and I was planning to play some Monster Hunter Tri. I also need to go to the nearest Maplins and return a PS/2 to USB adapter that doesn't work. Joy!
  • edited May 2010
    Only when you beat a game 10 times.
    Exactly. This person clearly does not know how to enjoy his game. He is a loser. And you are about to be a winner, when you get the game on Steam and play it the way it was meant to be played.
  • edited May 2010
    Accursed Valve and their Valve time. I expect it by next week at this point.
  • edited May 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    Guess it'll be tomorrow when I get to play it. Thanks Steam... thanks a lot.

Ugh, and I have a Warhammer club I go to tomorrow as well, and I was planning to play some Monster Hunter Tri. I also need to go to the nearest Maplins and return a PS/2 to USB adapter that doesn't work. Joy!

That's nothing , I have to study tomorrow!
    It's really unfair that release dates aren't even.
    Most games release on steam at the same time than on other distribution methods so I dont understand why TT Games don't
  • edited May 2010
    And you are about to be a winner, when you get the game on Steam and play it the way it was meant to be played.
    Ain't You exgaggerating a bit?
    I thought being a winner was about achievening good social links , getting a degree , landing on a good job and getting a neet girl ,etc..but You have made it really simple!
  • edited May 2010
    Telltale games always release a few hours later on Steam. Just have some patience..

Or next time, get it from Telltale, if it really bothers you that much. Doesn't bother me.
  • edited May 2010
    fedefrasis wrote: »
    Well SORRY for trying to make someone feel better :mad:

and for double-posting
  • edited May 2010
    I thought being a winner was about achievening good social links , getting a degree , landing on a good job and getting a neet girl ,etc..but You have made it really simple!

I have no life. When I saw "social links" I thought Persona series.
  • edited May 2010
    A few hours would be nothing if I happened to live in the west coast of the USA, but considering my location says Scotland and that it's almost 10pm here, a few hours will push it into the 19th and I'll be asleep.
    StrawHat89 wrote: »

I art thou and thou art I. Thou have established a new link with the INSERT ARCANA HERE Arcana. It brings thee one step closer to the truth.
  • edited May 2010

Yeah , Same thing ahppened to me when I read what i just werote.
    And the other guy , dont get mad, I was joking! Sorry!
  • edited May 2010
    A few hours would be nothing if I happened to live in the west coast of the USA, but considering my location says Scotland and that it's almost 10pm here, a few hours will push it into the 19th and I'll be asleep.

I art thou and thou art I. Thou have established a new link with the INSERT ARCANA HERE Arcana. It brings thee one step closer to the truth.

Im in argentina and its 18:02 Pm here...
    Still no word from Steam on the episode , Im replaying some old splinter cell games (Chaos Theory kicked ass)
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah , Same thing ahppened to me when I read what i just werote.
    And the other guy , dont get mad, I was joking! Sorry!

RAGEEEEE! RARGAJRVAJWGVRAJWGRVJKAWVRJ I HAVE FURY!

I mean nahh it's no biggie. It would be nice to play it now but I can resign myself to playing it tomorrow.
  • edited May 2010
    Telltale games always release a few hours later on Steam. Just have some patience..

Or next time, get it from Telltale, if it really bothers you that much. Doesn't bother me.

It doesn't really bother me all that much. Though that might be due to me having some time off.
  • edited May 2010
    Exactly. This person clearly does not know how to enjoy his game. He is a loser. And you are about to be a winner, when you get the game on Steam and play it the way it was meant to be played.
    Calm down, get a life. You have a problem man. You seem to be always rude in other topics too. If you read again what I wrote, you will clearly see that it was a joke!

First, no one can finish the game in 1 hour! It takes me personally 2 weeks to finish an episode!

Second, if you look, I immediately asked where is my Steam release. Meaning that I don't even have the game yet!
  • edited May 2010
    It's thirteen minutes past midnight.

I AM GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME TONIGHT, AND I DON'T CARE HOW LATE IT'S GOING TO BE!

(it's going to be fun figuring out those puzzles so late at night ;))
  • edited May 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    Calm down, get a life. You have a problem man. You seem to be always rude in other topics too. If you read again what I wrote, you will clearly see that it was a joke!

First, no one can finish the game in 1 hour! It takes me personally 2 weeks to finish an episode!

Second, if see I immediately asked where is my Steam release. Meaning that I don't even have the game yet!

2 weeks?! It takes me about 4 hours tops.
  • edited May 2010

You need all that extra time to max out people's social links I bet. They are time consuming after all.
  • edited May 2010
    Good for you but I want to enjoy the game. I'm in no rush. And I really can't finish it in one sit.
  • edited May 2010

Second, if see I immediately asked where is my Steam release. Meaning that I don't even have the game yet!
    Is that two weeks real time or two weeks in-game time? :P

just kidding. ;)

Sorry, it's kind of hard catching sarcasm on the internet. And, when a thread is going fast (like here), I tend to ignore names and identify people only by avatar, which is why I didn't notice you asked about the Steam release one post later. You may notice though that The Gentleman made the same mistake.

Believe me, some people can finish the game in one hour. They thinks it makes them better somehow, but really it means they didn't really get the point of the game, and didn't enjoy it they way they should have.
  • edited May 2010
    lol >_o I had to choose to get it on Steam because they were giving free TF2 items based off of Sam & Max ;D
  • edited May 2010
    lol >_o I had to choice to get it on Steam because they were giving free TF2 items based off of Sam & Max ;D
    ...Which the Telltale version also gives you.
  • edited May 2010
    lol >_o I had to choice to get it on Steam because they were giving free TF2 items based off of Sam & Max ;D

You mean Chose. :)
  • edited May 2010
    Steve2911 wrote: »
    ...Which the Telltale version also gives you.

I don't think it's too hard to understand that they didn't know that at the time. I didn't.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't think it's too hard to understand that they didn't know that at the time. I didn't.
    Ah. I thought it was announced that they were cross compatible pretty much immediately. My bad then.
  • edited May 2010
    Good for you but I want to enjoy the game. I'm in no rush. And I really can't finish it in one sit.

How can you even rush? The games just aren't that long.:confused:

It's why they're episodic content.
  • edited May 2010
    I didn't either? xD I just saw it on Steam and I thought it was Steam only :]
  • edited May 2010
    I bought it from Steam because I hate getting games that are non-steam.
  • edited May 2010
    You guys say a couple hours but Its been 5 and ..NOTHING!
  • edited May 2010
    I kind of laughed that it's apparently on the US PSN before Steam.
  • edited May 2010
    Sorry, ...
    Ok, that's good enough for me. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    I kind of laughed that it's apparently on the US PSN before Steam.

So its gonna be on steam soon :)
  • edited May 2010
    So its gonna be on steam soon :)

Valve time permitting of course.
  • edited May 2010
    Valve time permitting of course.

Valve time being?
  • edited May 2010
    Valve time being?

Ninja'd. DAMN YOU, ZONINO.
  • edited May 2010

OMFG , I just found people lazier than me!
  • edited May 2010
    Ninja'd. DAMN YOU, ZONINO.

don't feel bad, I bequeath unto you these:

http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/26044.html#cutid1
    http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/26484.html#cutid1
    http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/27081.html#cutid1

Do note if you haven't completed Persona 4 there are some rather large spoilers. Still I found these to be rather funny.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh hell yes, I love those comics.
  • edited May 2010
    Thou art thee art thou stick your hand in the tv do it do it do it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.