The neverending doctor who adventure

Comments

• edited June 2010
    "wel, we Do have all the time in all the universe so who wants to go to the Beach" said guybrush
    But the doctor clearly explained...
  • edited June 2010
    ..."Daleks can also travel through time so we kind of have to stop them first... then we can go to the beach but I'm picking the planet and time"...
  • edited June 2010
    To skaro!!!
  • edited June 2010
    ...Then as the TARDIS materialises Amy says "didn't we already do this in a mediocre Doctor Who video game?"...
  • edited June 2010
    "yes",said the doctor"but that game was crap so we decided to do it again but with people who cuold make a telltale game ,
    so sam said...
  • edited June 2010
    ..."that seems plausible enough so what do we do now?"...
  • edited June 2010
    According to our sensors we are inthe versinity of red dwarf" said max

"one wrong sci-fi and two WHAT SENSORS!" said guy brush
  • edited June 2010
    ...then the Doctor says "well one you try piloting a time traveling spaceship that requires six people to use the controls on your own and two the sensors the TARDIS always had"...
  • edited June 2010
    Suddenly, Vogons attack.
  • edited June 2010
    and then leave.
  • edited June 2010
    ...Then Dave says "what the smeg was that and where the smeg did this come from?"...
  • edited June 2010
    but dave goes away never to be seen in thwe thread

)and I don't hate red dwarf it is in my top 5 live action shws.)
  • edited June 2010
    ..."well that was pointless" said Guybrush "so why are we still here?"...
    (also it was obvious that Dave was only going to have a quick cameo)
  • edited June 2010
    "according to this thing-a-mabob we arwe in space..." said sam
  • edited June 2010
    ... then the Doctor does his usual rushing around the TARDIS controls in an attempt to pilot it himself and they materialise somewhere on Skaro...
  • edited June 2010
    right in the same place the mediocre game went off in,what are the chances?
  • edited June 2010
    ...Then Sam says "well here we are in Skaro...
  • edited June 2010
    in a closet"said max"you should get out of the cloaset doctor andfind out what is going on...
  • edited June 2010
    ..." then the Doctor says "whats the point of finding what's going on I've done this before and since Amy isn't fading in and out of existence this time this should be a snap"...
  • edited June 2010
    uuuuuuuuuuuuh doctor"said amy
    She starts fading

"youHAD to jynx it didn't you?"siad guybrush.
  • edited June 2010
    ...Then the Doctor gives Guybrush two screenshots of the Doctor Who Game that show the two items you had to find and said "I'm going to need you get get these and then combine them and take them to Amy" then the Doctor opens the door with the Sonic Screwdriver and Guybrush then left to get the parts then the Doctor turns around and says "Amy go rest in the TARDIS, Sam & Max we need to...
  • edited June 2010
    get to he storage room across the hall.
  • edited June 2010
    ... then Sam says "you don't remember what you did next do you" then the Doctor says "well I didn't really want to remember that game so just hold on a minute while I think of something". After a while Guybrush comes back with that bracelet thing and then goes into the TARDIS to give it to Amy to stop her fading away and the Doctor says...
  • edited June 2010
    "you CHEATER you took that out of the used box in the tardis didn'r you?

the guybrush saiod"
  • edited June 2010
    ...No I did what you asked and got the stuff in these pictures" then the Doctor says "right well now it's time to redo what I did in the game but this time with a Mighty Pirate™, a dog in a suit and some rabbit-like-thing"...
  • edited June 2010
    so they walk around,shoot some things and get to the emperor (this is a cut-scene(and I know it is 1/3 of the other game nut it was so boring))
  • edited June 2010
    ..then after they jump trough the thingy the Daleks used to change time on a large scale then stop them from ever using it by blowing it up they get back into the TARDIS in the present now ruined Skaro and the Doctor says "now for that trip to the beach we were talking about...
  • edited June 2010
    yay!" they all shout but their is smothing at the beach and the oninous voice chants
    "craaab people,craab people..." over and ovr again.
  • edited June 2010
    ..."Hey Sam" says Max "why is it that everywhere we go something always goes wrong even without us doing something?"...
  • edited June 2010
    "because I attract evil and that is why in the latest episode
    I was trapped in the pandorical
    said the doctor.
  • edited June 2010
    ... then Amy says "hey spoilers, that hasn't happened to us yet how would you even know that" then the Doctor stares blankly. Then Guybrush hears the crab people say something about the return of LeClaw and says...
  • edited June 2010
    "uuh,guys I think we should get to where they are making this "leclaw"thing and stop,it."

Then sam said"quiet down blondie these two love birds are fighting.
    Then amy says "what did you just say?"
  • edited June 2010
    ... Then the Doctor says "I think Guybrush has a point, this LeClaw guy sounds like he might either the crab people's version of LeChuck or just another one of his forms but either way we need to go and see what he's up to"...
  • edited June 2010
    then they all go to the crab peope's home SOUTH PARK!
  • edited June 2010
    ...then Max says "great now we've gone from a bad game to a terrible cartoon what next we go to...
  • edited June 2010
    crab....ville?
  • edited June 2010
    ... "quit your whining Max" said Sam "I think they're about to summon LeChu- I mean "LeCrab" we have to...
  • edited June 2010
    eat that giant marshmellow model of a dalek before the tardis...
  • edited June 2010
    explodes with river song in it!

(has episode 12 even aired in U.S.A yet?)
  • edited June 2010
    but they were too late and the tardis exploded with riversong in it but then the doctor suddenly said 'wait, how did we get out of this before?' 'it's simple' said amy 'we...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.