The neverending doctor who adventure

Comments

• edited June 2010
    signed a contract with the bbc for a christmas special so the doctor has to be alive no matter what at the end of the two parter!"
  • edited June 2010
    suddenly, giant tope materialised and began to complain about how jaden, mr nutt and tabstis were writing the episode but then he was crushed by a giant...
  • edited June 2010
    mole hil
    and then amy said to the bad guy "don't make a mountain out of a mole-hill."
  • edited June 2010
    ...and then as the ground stated to realise that they're too late to stop LeClaw (who is obviously just a crab LeChuck) being summoned...
  • edited June 2010
    to destroy tokyo and a random japaense guy on the street goes
    "CRABZILLA!"
  • edited June 2010
    ...and then Guybrush said "sorry I was distracted by that statue of our gods jaden551, Mr Nutt and tabstis looking badass, what did I miss?"...
  • edited June 2010
    Then the grim reaper appeared behind lecalw and said "I WILL DESTROY ALL CRAB PEPLE!"
  • edited June 2010
    ...then LeClaw said "can't you see I'm more invincible then ever now in my new form and my names not LeClaw it's LeChuck" then LeChuck punched the Grim Reaper away the same way he did to Guybrush in SoMI...
  • edited June 2010
    and then hot water was poured onto lechuck and he was eaten by africa solving world hunger.
  • edited June 2010
    but then the Doctor said come on we've got to go and find the daleks and THEM before they...
  • edited June 2010
    ...then Guybrush said "Didn't we already stop that, anyway that was anti-climactic usually when LeChuck comes back I have to go on a huge quest to get something then get beaten around by LeChuck abit then defeat him"...
  • edited June 2010
    then suddenly Skunkape appeared and shot Amy Pond and the doctor...
  • edited June 2010
    ...said "wait a minute how can she die now when she's supposed to die in the 2 part finale?"...
  • edited June 2010
    and the doctor turned and frowned at them at said 'hey thats definitely a spoiler there' but Sam, Max and Guybrush just...
  • edited June 2010
    ...shrugged because the Doctor was the one who randomly said that...
  • edited June 2010
    and the doctor turned and saw his future self who shot his past self creating a time paradox but...
  • edited June 2010
    the carpet mtched the drapes so...
  • edited June 2010
    Sam said 'how dare you!' and slapped the doctor who...
  • edited June 2010
    sung "their's ..... a.....monkey in pocket" and guybrush joined for the duet...
  • edited June 2010
    ...then suddenly all the paradoxes causes reality itself to explode. Then everyone wakes up and sees that LeChuck hasn't been taken away this time...
  • edited June 2010
    and amy goes " DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • edited June 2010
    ...then Guybrush asks "does anyone know where the Voodoo Lady is now?"...
  • edited June 2010
    and then Sam turns to Guybrush and goes 'now now now I think THIS could lead to major spoilers for TOMI if we say anymore and anyway...
  • edited June 2010
    she died in105,but seripusly lets just go to the lobby and get ourseves a treat.
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    she died in105,but seripusly lets just go to the lobby and get ourseves a treat.

HEY HEY HEY cried the Doctor STOP RUINING IT WHETHER SHE DIED OR NOT
  • edited June 2010
    ...then Sam says "wait a minute why don't we just use the TARDIS to meet her at a time and place Guybrush knows where she is?" then after meeting the Voodoo Lady on Flotsam Island shortly after Guybrush left in Tales they explain what happened in the future."This is most troubling" said the Voodoo Lady "the only way you can defeat LeChuck now is if you make Guybrush a god and to do that you must meet the three gods jaden551, Mr Nutt and tabstis and preform a task for each of them". Then Guybrush asks "what do they need?" then the Voodoo Lady says "you will find out when they tell you" then the Doctor asks "how do we find them?" and the Voodoo Lady says "...
  • edited June 2010
    BOOM and suddenly they were all standing before the gods. tabstis said i give you the task of finding out what happens at the end of Season 3 of Sam and Max and then mr nutt said...
  • edited June 2010
    ..."you must bring me the awesome long coat of awesomeness" and then jaden551 said...
  • edited June 2010
    and we eed a three headed monkey and a max plushie and no trickery!
  • edited June 2010
    then Mr Nutt says "we will wait for you in the now reopened Scumm Bar" then with another BOOM they left and Guybrush says...
  • edited June 2010
    " KILL THE BUNNY!" and a little brown bunny comes hopping along the road holding a max plushie...
  • edited June 2010
    then Sam throws Max at the brown bunny then Max comes back with the Max plushie after eating the bunny "great" said Guybrush "now we just need a three headed monkey and we'll have everything jaden551 needs" then Sam says "I'm sure it will turn up while we look for the other stuff" then they go to Stan's Unused...
  • edited June 2010
    bandana store which is located in...
  • edited June 2010
    ... the now repopulated Monkey Island and then the Doctor asks "how is this going to help?"...
  • edited June 2010
    " three headed monkeys LOVE bandanas !" said sam and just as he said that a copy of season 3 of sam and max flew out of the window,three months into the future.
  • edited June 2010
    "OK" said the Doctor "Amy go play this on the computer I conveniently have in the TARDIS" then Amy takes the copy of Sam & Max the Devil's Playhouse and goes inside the TARDIS to use that computer the Doctor mentioned then Stan says...
  • edited June 2010
    " who the hell are you and where are my pants?"
  • edited June 2010
    ..then the Doctor says "I'm the Doctor and you're still wearing them" then Stan says...
  • edited June 2010
    " I mean where are that lagomorph's pants!!! no shirt, no pants, no service. People without shoe sare okay though."
  • edited June 2010
    ...then Sam says "sorry little buddy, looks like you'll have to wait outside" then Stan says "what kind of bananas would you guys want? we've got classic bananas, small bananas large bananas and even the rare Triple Banana™, the only banana the three-headed monkey can eat without fighting with itself over who eats it" then Guybrush says "we'll have...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.