The neverending doctor who adventure

124»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Sam interrupts. "Bananas? We thought this was a bandana store. We'll take...
  • edited July 2010
    ...the Triple Banana™, so how much is it?" then Stan says "for this rare banana I couldn't possibly let it go for any less then 500 pieces of eight and if you buy it now I'll also throw these bandanas" then Guybrush says "...
  • edited August 2010
    I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    And every one looks in dismay.
  • edited August 2010
    ..."But Guybrush" said Sam "don't we need these things to get the three-headed monkey for jaden551?"...
  • edited August 2010
    "I know. Let's kill Stan!" said Guybrush and they...
  • edited August 2010
    ...then threw Max at Stan...
  • edited August 2010
    ...But Stan blocked the attack and did a reversal on him. Then he kicked Max in the stomach.

Then Wallace and Gromit appeared and Wallace shouted "Stan! Watch out! It's that one guy!"

"OK, thank you, Wallace!" said Stan.

And then he proceeds to air juggle Max. 64 hits.

Anyone who get that reference is awesome.
  • edited August 2010
    ...then Sam says "OK now this is just getting boring" and then he just shoots Stan and takes the Triple Banana™ and the bandanas then Guybrush asks "why didn't you just shoot him in the first place?"...
  • edited August 2010
    "Parsnips!" Max yells as they are teleported suddenly to a Cigar Store on the eastern coast of Guatemala. A dog comes out of the back with a Pistol and promptly kills...

(Yes, I am evil)
  • edited August 2010
    himself, shocking the rest of the guys who...
  • edited August 2010
    Realise nothing Doctor who related has been mentioned for 11 posts. Daleks then materialise and shoot...
  • edited August 2010
    ...each other out of confution then the Doctor said "we still need to get that three-headed monkey for jaden551 and the Awesome Long Coat of Awesomeness™ for Mr Nutt and then tell tabstis how Sam and Max Season 3 ends, you know so we can STOP LECHUCK!"...
  • edited August 2010
    and then a gigantic rock falls on the doctors head, causing him to regenerate into a Swan, where he then kills everyone in the room and proceeds to jump off a ledge and kill himself. After he is definitely dead and not regenerating ever again, Bugs Bunny showed up
  • edited August 2010
    ...then Sam wakes up and finds out that they where actually teleported onto Monkey Island™ along with the TARDIS for some reason that will never be brought up again...
  • edited August 2010
    Then, suddenly, the TARDIS disappears as President Calvin Coolidge shows up and horrifyingly deforms sam using his psychic powers...
  • edited August 2010
    ... then Doc.Brown comes and ...
  • edited September 2010
    ... says "since you all seem to be useless at doing everything you should be professionals at by now I'll just give you the rest of the stuff now" then after giving them three-headed monkey, the Awesome Long Coat of Awesomeness™ and a letter that contains the ending of Sam and Max Season 3 he leaves then Guybrush asks "so how long will it take for those gods to show up?"...
  • edited September 2010
    and then tabstis appears and says 'hey, don't worry about the ending of season 3. I just finished the City that Dares Not Sleep and it was awesome. Buy it now.' Then he dissapears and collects his adveritising money from Telltale. Suddenly...
  • edited September 2010
    ...Mr Nutt shows up and takes the Awesome Long Coat of Awesomeness™ then puts it on and says "Thanks for the long coat now after you give jaden551 his stuff one of you will be granted the power of a minor god so you can stop LeChuck in his new form" and then he left. Then suddenly...
  • edited September 2011
    ... jaden551 showed up. After giving him a Three Headed Monkey and a Max plushie they have a little speech from him, all three of the gods get together and make Guybrush a god (because you know, they still needs to stop LeChuck). The Doctor then says...
  • edited September 2011
    Wait, I died a few posts ago! How am I talking?
  • edited September 2011
    Fortunately, it was that much-loved "Dalek Attack" game, and the Doctor had simply regenerated into his next form in defiance of all common sense and continuity; so, he hefted his ray-gun and -
  • edited September 2011
    suddenly began regenerating again! 'Wait! I shouldn't regenerate!' and then he shoots himself and dies, and would never come back. Suddenly, on the set of MASH, Alan Alda felt a disturbance...
  • edited September 2011
    because Friar realised he'd forgotten about this thread. So he uses his handy Deus Ex Machina gun to resurrect all timelords and then...
  • edited September 2011
    ...The Doctor, Guybrush (who's now a god at this point), Sam and Max got into the TARDIS and returned to where LeChuck was but due to the Doctor messing up with the time a bit he was even more powerful than before...
  • edited September 2011
    more powerful even than the annoying orange. Drunk with power, he...
  • edited September 2011
    died again. At this point in the story, the Doctor is dead and won't come back. However, in a small pizzaria in San Francisco...
  • edited September 2011
    A flesh hand reaches out of a spicy mexican chicken flavoured pizza. This then...
  • edited September 2011
    caused a tremendous change in style for the story. It shall now be done in Iambic Pentameter.

To start...
  • edited September 2011
    "Iambics march from short to long with a-"
    said the Doctor, interrupted just as he commenced to recite Coleridge by none other than - the Master, and his sinister cry of "Bwahahahahahaha, personally I'm undecided as to whether Coleridge generally got the iambic pentameter right. Bwahahahaha."
  • edited September 2011
    "Iambics march from short to long with a-"
    said the Doctor, interrupted just as he commenced to recite Coleridge by none other than - the Master, and his sinister cry of "Bwahahahahahaha, personally I'm undecided as to whether Coleridge generally got the iambic pentameter right. Bwahahahaha."

Appalled by the master's overuse, the fans revolt and wrap him in cling film for storage. Suddenly an elephant in the room is noticed...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.