Will you watch All 3 Movies before the game comes out?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Well ok, to clarify, right before release. So yeah I will watch them before release, but not right before they hit the stores. :p
  • edited June 2010
    Oh, if you look at it that way ...

Literally right before the game's release? I wouldn't be able to plan it that way, either, since it'll probably come out on a week day.
  • edited June 2010
    It could also come down to the fact that I might have misread the question. :p
  • edited June 2010
    I also just recently re-watched the trilogy. It's as good as it ever was!
  • edited June 2010
    I watch the BTTF movies whenever I get the chance to, so yes.
  • edited June 2010
    Already started my re-watch.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2010
    I just did what I was hoping to do and combined all three. One and Two combined flawlessly. Three was a little choppier than I would have liked because I had to chop out the scene with the credits at the beginning, which told how Doc got home. I did manage to keep the down-pan on the Brown mansion, but I had to cut straight to the flicker of the TV which started the "Howdy Doody Time" song and woke Doc up. So, it still works as a scene, but the cuts happen a lot faster than I would have liked.

Now, I just have to devote time to watch it. :D
  • edited July 2010
    def no.
  • edited July 2010
    Greatest trilogy ever. Not one spoken word of dialogue doesn't come back as relevant later in the movie or trilogy respectively.
  • edited July 2010
    I dunno, BTTF was kinda cool I guess.

I'm more happy that it will be new TellTale Content.
  • edited July 2010
    oh crap my grammar is so bad, i just realised the title of this thread :P
  • edited July 2010
    Wolfstar27 wrote: »
    oh crap my grammar is so bad, i just realised the title of this thread :P

Damn, I just noticed that too! lol
  • edited July 2010
    Just a quick note for anyone that ran right out in what, '02 or '03, and bought the box set on DVD there is serious framing issues on parts 2 and 3
    You can't see Marty's jacket arms resize for example
    that they will still honor free replacement for those discs. I just recently did it, and would suggest anyone that has it do the same.
  • edited July 2010
    jweir wrote: »
    Just a quick note for anyone that ran right out in what, '02 or '03, and bought the box set on DVD there is serious framing issues on parts 2 and 3
    You can't see Marty's jacket arms resize for example
    that they will still honor free replacement for those discs. I just recently did it, and would suggest anyone that has it do the same.

Im from the UK and i got the 4 disc ultimate edition boxset as a present ages ago, but aint opened it yet and its still sealed, but i really want it on Blu-ray now, so im stuck with this version if i get the blu-ray
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, totally got em on DVD too. So yes i will. I also hear that they will make Blu-Ray editions of the trilogy!
  • edited July 2010
    Ill watch it...infact im getting the blu-ray when it comes out so ill have to watch it again :D
  • edited July 2010
    Yup i'm getting the Blu-Ray trilogy too!
    It's coming out October 26, 2010! :D

More info:

http://www.back-to-the-future.net/back-to-the-future-trilogy-25th-anniversary-blu-ray-disc-boxed-set-arriving-october-26-2010/
  • edited July 2010
    Well, considering my name, my BTTF website AND the fact that I seen the trilogy about 200+ times & own the complete animated series ... do you really think I need to? LOL. :D
  • edited July 2010
    Me 2 lol, I know the movie script pretty much lol can say word 4 word, so I wont need 2 watch movie b4 game release :D
  • edited August 2010
    Yes! And by that time in 1080p. :D
  • edited August 2010
    i will not.
  • edited August 2010
    I've already done it two days ago!
  • edited August 2010
    I want to watch the movies again and will try to before it comes out
  • edited August 2010
    No I wont, because I imagine comparing the movies to a Telltales game's render of film and the back to the future delorean will make me vomit.
  • edited August 2010
    Have you seen the render of Telltales game / delorean?
  • edited August 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »

I assume you mean something like "don't judge before you see" instead of meaning that render has actually been advertised somewhere and he should go look at it? :rolleyes: Because my first reaction to this was "What? Where?!"
  • edited August 2010
    The former.
  • edited August 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »

No, where?
  • edited August 2010
    It doesn't yet exist in the public domain, so why are you passing judgement on the game's graphics?
  • edited October 2010
    just watched part 1 yesterday AGAIN and the more often i watch it the more i realize how f*cking hot 1955's lorraine is. damn!

getting older is a good thing in some ways
  • edited October 2010
    *cough*

5115459301_43462fefb4.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    I'm gonna rewatch the whole trilogy in a few weeks' time, and have invited my friends around - but I guess we'll see if any of them can make it :)
  • edited October 2010
    I watched Part 1 + 2, now this weekend i will watch Part 3.

I "was" a huge BttF Fan in the 80s, i watched every part about 30 times! ;)
  • edited October 2010
    *sigh*

I hoped for Bttf1's delorean. =(
    Not Bttf2's. Ahh well....enough nitpicking.
  • edited October 2010
    believe it or not, i'm watching the cartoon series right now and its pretty awesome in its own way.
  • edited October 2010
    Originally posted by Origami
    *sigh*

I hoped for Bttf1's delorean. =(
    Not Bttf2's. Ahh well....enough nitpicking.

That's hard to say..that's definitely the Delorean from Part II, but if you look at the poster with the fire trails it's a different plate on the back. They took the original website down with the statement from June, but it also had the Delorean on it..I can't find it, but i was wondering what plate was on the back of that one.

Part II is the best in my opinion :) It added so much to the characters and the trilogy..the hoverboard, the almanac, Old Biff and Griff Tannen, alternate 1985, Doc and Marty going back to the same day in 1955 I love it. Part II is awesome,lol.
  • edited October 2010
    ^
    Part 2 is awesome. But BttF is my favourite by far.

I dunno...but I have something against trilogies that weren't originally conceived to be trilogies. It's PotC all over again minor the bad movies.
    I dislike inconsistencies. Like how Marty's hair is suddenly longer in 2 and 3 and Jennifer being played by Elizabeth Sue. Still....together with Toy Story and Bourne the best movie trilogy out there.

And act 3 of BttFII is one of the finest moments in cinema history with the ending(the part where Marty goes back and future Marty re-appears) one of the most epic.
  • edited October 2010
    I think, the week before the first episode is released (if they give us a least a weeks notice) I will watch the movies with my brother again. Just to get ready for the game and possible referances! :D
  • edited October 2010
    evilrex wrote: »
    No I wont, because I imagine comparing the movies to a Telltales game's render of film and the back to the future delorean will make me vomit.

Dude, what's your problem? A lot of hate coming from you in a number of threads.
  • edited October 2010
    Dude, what's your problem? A lot of hate coming from you in a number of threads.

look at his nickname, he's an evil jurassic park fan.

maybe he had the same stupid idea as i had in the "Welcome to the Back to the Future: The Game Insider Forum"-thread, but pulls it consequently through (which would be not nice, what also makes him evil, as his nickname states)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.