Will you watch All 3 Movies before the game comes out?

124»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I imported the UK SteelBox edition and got it in today. :D
    It has Turkish and Japanese audio tracks too!!!!!!
    I am going to watch BttF1 in turkish(my second mother language):P
  • edited December 2010
    I loaded up the dvd stacker with all 3 movies on new years day 2010. Perfect hangover cure! Haven't watched them since...so I'm thinking of making it an annual tradition, only this year, it will be all 3 movies directly followed by the game :) Can't wait!

Has anyone got the bluray collection yet? It's under my Christmas tree...any opinions?
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    I have the Blu-Ray Collection. So far so good. I got the UK version with the steelbox.
    I recommend getting the special edition because it comes with tons of extra's. Among my fav are the Newspaper articles and the BttF1 photo which changes when you move it.
    There are tons of special features on the discs.
    Some deleted scenes I hadn't seen yet.
    I can't say much about the movie itself. It looks great and sounds great. I don't have an HD tv but I think it looked somewhat sharper(again not good in distuingishing such things). I could see the make up more clearly with Strickland.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm watching "Piranha (2010)" right now, and beside that the movie is some cheap fun it's pretty hillarious to see Christopher Lloyd playing some science biologist expert and acts similar as in BTTF. It gets even funnier because Elisabet Shue is there as well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.