New 304 Screenshots: Take 1

13»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I want Sal to bust in from the kitchen door with a big machine gun (ala heavy) to fend off against the Sams, assuming he is still alive.
  • edited July 2010
    Hatley wrote: »
    The real Sam is behind Grandpa Stinky in picture 3.

oh i see it i thought it was only max =P
  • edited July 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    ...that make you squee? :confused:

well yeah but still sams clones are creepy anyway i was thinking that somebody stole a DNA sample of sam and put the sample in some chamber and made sam clones ... im thinking its mama basco because she is the smart one lool XD i really hope basco returns or visit sam and max while Apocalypse is going on 0-0 that would be funny XD .. well for me it is anyway ...:p
  • edited July 2010
    why sam colons
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    why sam colons

Sam is both cool and tough, even though he lacks psychical strength he is still a dog. And dogs do have a large bite, especially when they're oversized man-dog hybrids.
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    why sam colons

O.o wow that so reminds me of a movie quote.
    Monique Junot: He keeps putting his testicles all over me.
    Lane Myer: Excuse me?
    Monique Junot: You know, like octopus? Testicles?
    Lane Myer: Ohhhh. Tentacles. N-T. Big Difference.
  • edited July 2010
    I can totally see Grandpa Stinky as Tallahassee in Zombieland.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Sam is both cool and tough, even though he lacks psychical strength he is still a dog. And dogs do have a large bite, especially when they're oversized man-dog hybrids.

I dunno, he seemed fairly adept with the back hand last episode. Mebbe you just need a bit of the ol' "stole your partner's brain" magic. That or pink bellies.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »

He knock out Skun-ka'pe out of punches. And those gorillas are inmune to bullets. I think he lacks aerobic conditions and resistance, but he has strength at least for his size.

Appart of the fact Sam naked according to the series bible is scary. That's why he uses clothes.
  • edited July 2010
    I'd like to see Girl Stinky texting while a few Sam clones slip past the others. The she picks up a handgun, fires a few rounds at the clones heads, then goes back to texting after they fall to the ground.
  • edited July 2010
    I'd like to see Girl Stinky texting while a few Sam clones slip past the others. The she picks up a handgun, fires a few rounds at the clones heads, then goes back to texting after they fall to the ground.

I don't wanna see Sam or anything resembling him get shot down : O
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by Sir Pantalones
    I don't wanna see Sam or anything resembling him get shot down : O

I will be sad if Sam (or the lookalikes, don't know what to call them yet) are shot, beat up or anything. My feelings will be something like:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Although it may happen. :eek:
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    Can someone just please make a Left 4 Sam poster already? Seriously.

ok jeez FINE.
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    Can someone just please photoshop an image to make a Left 4 Sam poster already? Seriously.

I basically did already. Check the fan art thread.
  • edited July 2010
    It's likely that Sam and Max will only be trapped in the diner with the Stinkys for the first act of the game and the rest will be spent somewhere else...once a trailer comes, we might see some of those places!!!
  • edited July 2010

A la "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels", when one of the gangs comes to some particular house and barges in, and then the girl in the house wakes up, grabs a machine gun and goes all "RASTA LA VISTA, BABY" on them! :D
  • edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Excepts those "zombies" are saying "toooyyyssss" instead of "braaaaiiinnnnsss".

Ha! You were right!
  • edited July 2010
    Wow, an entire underground lab? Now I'm REALLY curious as to who's making those clones. And the trailer is amazing.

"I've been dreaming about this for years."

And the clones don't seem to be lacking in strength much considering they managed to flip a car and knock over a lamppost.

Also, I'm thinking at some point Sam imitates the clones to slip by them unnoticed, going by the future vision in the first episode.

AND BLUSTER BLASTER IS BACK, YES!...wait...where's Bosco? UNLESS....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.