Toys of Power catalogue

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I thought about bumping this thread and adding brand new psychic abilities to the toys, I even gave psychic powers to the toys we saw in 302 and 303 which is actually pretty cool.

Musical Monkey = Brain Scrambler: It's time to "Make a monkey" out of your victims, using the power of your mind you can send a psychic wave that scrambles the brain of the target, rendering them as smart as a money.
    Ragdoll = Corpse Control: The dead cannot rest when you are using an adorable little girl doll to make the dead rise and walk the earth under your command.
    Jack-in-the-Box = Fear Launcher: Fear is an emotion, an illusion of the mind which you can now control, wind up the box and watch as it sends a horrifying image of what the target fears the most.
    Wooden Rocking Horse = Pyrokenesis: Back and forth goes the horsey, which is a perfect way to create friction for fire... Using the power of your mind you can use this horse to light and burn things.
  • edited October 2010
    How has Hypnosis not been chosen for a new toy? Wait...

* Mafia Teddy Bear - Hypnosis. "When you look into the gaze of this cutesy bear you are hypnotized into a task based on a prerecorded message"

Oh shoot I did it again...

BTW this would be incredible for fan fiction if the Toy Mafia built its part of the mind control scheme around having access to one of the Toys of Power
  • edited October 2010
    qwertyuiop wrote: »

* Mafia Teddy Bear - Hypnosis. "When you look into the gaze of this cutesy bear you are hypnotized into a task based on a prerecorded message"

BTW this would be incredible for fan fiction if the Toy Mafia built its part of the mind control scheme around having access to one of the Toys of Power

i had that idea first
  • edited October 2010
    qwertyuiop wrote: »

You're on fire!
  • edited October 2010
    Toy Bat: Gain incredible athletich ability.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.