ESRB leaks plot details again.

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I hate Featherly, always have. I'd pick Baby Amelia any day compared to the suckness of Philo Pennyworth.
  • edited August 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Gah! I tried not to look, I tried my absolute hardest not to look! But... I looked.

You and I are one and the same in that sentiment. D:

I'm probably one of the only people who's looking forward to (what looks like)
    Sybil's
    return. I've always enjoyed
    her
    as
    a touchstone of near-sanity in Sam and Max's neighborhood, and have wondered if there might still be some aspects of her vaguely unhinged psyche that could be mined for fun and profit additional character development.
    More importantly though -- at least from a story- and/or puzzle-related perspective -- I hope
    she and Abe
    don't appear just for the hell of it. Barring a final-cutscene-only cameo, perhaps.
    And we all know how nice 302 was partly thanks to that certain, future aviator with the awesome voice.

Fix'd. :D
  • edited August 2010
    I would prefer to see Jurgen back, because of his wanting to summon Yog-Soggoth when he was alive.
  • edited August 2010
    Fix'd. :D
    I think you meant "horribly broken now".

Never work in QA, kiddo! ;)
  • edited August 2010
    I would prefer to see Jurgen back, because of his wanting to summon Yog-Soggoth when he was alive.

I'd like to see him as a vampire like he was back in 1901. And make HIM Yog-Soggoth's new host!
  • edited August 2010
    This is annoying but at least it means that the episode can't be that far away now...
  • edited August 2010
    I like the fact that I already know all of this stuff - and much, much more. I play review copies. Suckas.
  • edited August 2010
    [sarcastic]No way, really?[/sarcastic]

Do you think I don't know that? But some people don't want to see stuff, but don't see the tag.

Stop patronizing me, what do you think I am, a new guy?

No, just an idiot. And I have no intention of buying anything from you.

:D
  • edited August 2010
    Or do you mean 'patronize' as in mocking you, which I will continue to do. If you claim to be upset about seeing spoilers in a thread with a "SPOILERS" tag, you definitely deserved to be mocked.
  • edited August 2010
    "a few sequences depict oversized guns being pointed at characters" - More interrogation
  • edited August 2010
    This is probably pretty much all we'll hear/see about the episode anyway other than a few screenshots and a probably very teasery trailer that gives away no information whatsoever.
  • edited August 2010
    "a few sequences depict oversized guns being pointed at characters" - More interrogation

Howitzer! Howitzer! Howitzer!

I will be dissapointed in TTG if Max doesn't beat down at least 1 army unit firing at him...
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    thom-22 wrote: »
    OMG Sybil must be
    pregnant
    !

It's been almost two years... maybe she's wayyyy beyond pregnant. ;)
  • edited August 2010
    But... how... Lincoln is a stone head... :eek:
  • edited August 2010
    Oh god. It would be extremely awesome if
    the tourist
    was the main villian.

It would be quite a funny revengage plot, for gettin abused so much
  • edited August 2010
    Final-Boss wrote: »

I just can't see the Tourist as a villain. All the main villains of the past seasons have had silly voices, please, not another.
  • edited August 2010
    I think you meant "horribly broken now".

Never work in QA, kiddo! ;)

Y'see, this is why we could never go into business together. We wouldn't be able to agree on whether the crack in the west wall "adds character" or needs fixing, much less what color to paint the office. :'(
    Final-Boss wrote: »

Sal would make more sense in that vein, aversion to murder or not. He's been abused across two out of four episodes thus far, as opposed to the tourist's one.

Speaking of the main villain ... my current, very general thinking is that the Big Bad -- if there even is one; I'm not entirely sure about that anymore -- will be a character who was established in one or both of the prior seasons. Although based on the twists this season has taken, I'm prepared to be as spectacularly off base on that speculation as I have been on many others.
  • edited August 2010
    Y'see, this is why we could never go into business together. We wouldn't be able to agree on whether the crack in the west wall "adds character" or needs fixing, much less what color to paint the office. :'(
    You should just listen to me, since I am the wiser person. And the PC, your just the uncontrollable sidekick.

What, you got powers?
  • edited August 2010
    Honestly, I can't understand why they'd bring back
    Sybil
    and not Bosco. But hey, if Bosco's in it too and the ESRB just doesn't mention him, that's cool too. :p
  • edited August 2010
    In responce to no particular persons, I like Mr. Featherly; he's fun to antagonize.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, geez...SPOILER ALERT, ESRB. God.

I find it hilarious that
    a chicken trying to lay an egg
    qualifies as "mild suggestive themes," especially when it's beingcompared to the heavy implication that
    Sybil is pregnant.
    It's almost as funny as when the half-naked Samulacra warranted a "mild suggestive themes" label a month ago. If you think of
    chickens
    as sexual, then it's a problem with YOU. Not the game.

Although it might just be
    the magazine comment
    that's considered risque. If that is so, I apologize.

Did I spoilerize everything I was supposed to...?
  • edited August 2010
    I'm looking through the ESRB site now, for all the other Devil's Playhouse episodes. All I can say is: THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST that I didn't do this pre-release. They ruin EVERYTHING. I mean, just check out the summary for 303.

[URL="http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=29204&searchkeyword=sam max"]http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=29204&searchkeyword=sam max[/URL]

Personally, I find the summary for "The Tomb of Sammun-Mak" unintentionally hilarious, as they explicitly mention elf-vampires. If I hadn't already played the game, I would be very confused.

"...the central characters also beat up elves off screen amid the sound of screaming..."
  • edited August 2010
    Wow, for 303 they pretty much tell us the final puzzle. :p
  • edited August 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    I'm looking through the ESRB site now, for all the other Devil's Playhouse episodes. All I can say is: THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST that I didn't do this pre-release. They ruin EVERYTHING. I mean, just check out the summary for 303.

[URL="http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=29204&searchkeyword=sam max"]http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=29204&searchkeyword=sam max[/URL]

Personally, I find the summary for "The Tomb of Sammun-Mak" unintentionally hilarious, as they explicitly mention elf-vampires. If I hadn't already played the game, I would be very confused.

"...the central characters also beat up elves off screen amid the sound of screaming..."

yeah =P i dont get it ... i mean in episode 5 theres gonna be cursing like damn and ass ... younger audience gonna play it (some i dont know) and they are gonna hear these swears im not sure whys this is E-10 XD
    ok still its E-10 (i dont mind) but whatever i really liked episode 302 the most but episode 304 was kind of easy except the part with getting the robot toy part i got stuck on it took me a while =D:p:p
  • edited August 2010
    I love hate spoilers! They max the awesomenes of ruin the whole game! It really makes me happy pisses me off to know parts of the story before I even play it! Please ESRB continue stop leaking out details and story of the games!
  • edited August 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    i really liked episode 302 the most but episode 304 was kind of easy except the part with getting the robot toy part i got stuck on it took me a while
    In diffculty it was (for me)

302 > 304 >>> 301 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 303
  • edited August 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Oh, geez...SPOILER ALERT, ESRB. God.

I find it hilarious that
    a chicken trying to lay an egg
    qualifies as "mild suggestive themes," ?

It is not the egg; it is the magazine.
  • edited September 2010
    Before I played any of the Sam and Max games I never entered any forums or watched any trailers so I wouldn't happen to stumble on a spoiler. If someone wants to find ESRB about Sam and Max then thats their own fault that found out the ending. I accidentally found out tho that
    past Max comes back in the time elevator at the end of 305
    because there were no walkthroughs available and I only went to the forums for some help, and people were talking about the ending in the forum.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.