Who will help Sam in 305?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    My guess is Gordon. I mean he has not appeared in this whole season other than the penal zone.Hold on...... what has become of skunkapes ship any who?
  • edited August 2010
    Gordon is dead, though.
  • edited August 2010
    But then what happened to to the ship? And about the brain...... I've got a fever and the perscription is...... moar demon broth!
  • edited August 2010
    i saw the trailer and yeah .... i dont want to spoil for you guys
  • edited August 2010
    I thought about the Momma Bosco thingie, and I come up with the answer about Momma Bosco does own Sam and Max a favor.

Bosco killed her with a explosion of Vinegar and Baking Soda (Sam and Max's explosion was the second one which destroyed the stairs). That explosion was caused because Sam and Max scare him because he's paranoid. Bosco paranoia was caused by Momma Bosco, chasing him because he trashed her store the day Bosco's Born by using the Mariachis Time Machine, but the Bosco was able to do it thanks to the Explosion which killed Momma Bosco in first place.

In other words, since this is a circular string of culprits, you can say Momma Bosco caused her own dead, because Sam and Max wouldn't be able to scare Bosco if Bosco wasn't paranoid in first place. God, I love this episode.
  • edited August 2010
    Ok, i saw the trailer, but i still don't know who has the powers!
  • edited August 2010
    isn't it obvious? Max!
  • edited August 2010
    Wow i feel stupid asking this but how can he help? He is the main antagonist!
  • edited August 2010
    3 words: floating max heads
  • edited August 2010
    Ok, this is off topic, but in the trailer, near the start of the episode 5 part, when sam starts talking about how max would love to see this, look to the top left. you can see skunkapes ship flying. and also, how can they help, they're atacking people!
  • edited August 2010
    By the trailer, it looks like you might get to control Junior/Max at least once.
  • edited August 2010
    Avel wrote: »
    By the trailer, it looks like you might get to control Junior/Max at least once.

Or it's a sequence like in 301 when you have to escape the lasers from Skun-ka'pe's ship.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, you're right. Didn't notice Sam running around like a headless chicken on first watch.
  • edited August 2010
    I wonder, if not what I previously mentioned, will there be MGS-esque stealth sequences? Because I suck horribly at those D:
  • edited August 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    I wonder, if not what I previously mentioned, will there be MGS-esque stealth sequences? Because I suck horribly at those D:

You and me both.
  • edited August 2010
    I hated them in Fahrenheit so I hope not.
  • edited August 2010
    I too fail epicly at stealthy moments. And i took me like 40 minuites to figure out the castle in Sbcg4ap. But the sight of skunkapes ship in the trailer means 2 things, Skunkape is alive, and so is gordon.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    What? No earnest answers? :D :D
    • NEFERTITI!
    • SAL!
    • SATAN!
    • SYBIL!
  • edited August 2010
    But the sight of skunkapes ship in the trailer means 2 things, Skunkape is alive, and so is gordon.
    No-one can hotwire a ship? Not to mention it CAN fly without Gordon/Max. It did so even in 301.
    Could be Grand Theft Spaceship by Sam for all we know.
  • edited August 2010
    But that still doesn't mean gordon wont be their originally! Besides, telltale love bringing back characters. take what's new bleezeblub?
  • edited August 2010
    Gordon doesn't need to be alive for Skunkape's ship to function.

Three words:
    Sammun-Mak's brain.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Gordon doesn't need to be alive for Skunkape's ship to function.

Three words:
    Sammun-Mak's brain.

That's..uh..two words. Sammun-Mak is one word.
  • edited August 2010
    Maybe he counts the 's as a word :D.

Personally, I think Gordon isn't memorable enough to bring back.
    Sammun-Mak probably is, but he(?)'s memorable because he(?) was annoying, so I rather not have him(?) back either...
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Three words:
    Sammun-Mak's brain.

Two other words: Max Spore.
  • edited August 2010
    Gordon wasn't active when Skun-ka'pe landed. So, no brain is possibly needed to power his ship...
  • edited August 2010
    My guess for Sam's "Crack Team":

-Momma Bosco: kind of obvious really. Her scientific knowledge and inter-dimensional machinery would work pretty good in a situation like this. besides, she is one of the few people that doesn't hate Sam & max (or at least not that much)

-Grandpa Stinky: For starters he appeared in the trailer, second, wasn't he good when it came to spells and recipes of the arcane? not counting he can be pretty good with a shotgun and a knife (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls), though I think it could be hard for Sam to make him join considering how he hates our heroes' guts.

-Sybil: well, if she is coming back for the finale, my guess is that at least she will have a role in all of this. Maybe, since she used to be psychologis she may be a bit usefull when it comes to get inside the brain of a gigant legamorph abomination.

-Sal: Mostly for the lulz here, but hey, Sal is one of the few characters that have no hard feeligns against Sam & max. Thought my guess is that he wil end up as the team's meat shield.

-Flint Paper: Well he also appeared in the trailer so yeah. His brute detective skills and his raw power sure can come in handy (for example in beating a few Gorilla minions).

-Gordon the Brain: I stil believe we are gonna see the guy again, but how can he help? well for starters he CAN CONTROL AN ENTIRE SPACESHIP. Skunkape's powerful vessel may come very handy when dealing with Junior Max or any of Superball's Maimatron armada if they get in the way (hoping for a gigant monster/robot/spaceship battle!). also, he also has The Gift (sure there are no more Toys of Power any more, but norrington said the power is within those midns and the toys just open them up).

-Stinky: also for the lulz or just being near Sal. She may probably do nothing and just complain all the way through the game.

Harry Moleman: probably will be the most unfortunate member and the one will suffer the most but, hey he is a moleman, he HAS to have soemthing of power, right?...right?

People I believe will NOT be in the Crack Team:

-Bosco: he is still in Las vegas. besides, why someone as paranoid as him would come back to a city with a gigant monster attacking.

-Sammun-Mak: If 303 taught us anything is that no matter what, the pharaoh is NOT someone you can trust. Sure he has The Gift, but making him learn to unlock his powers without the toy would probably end with the brat backstabbing everybody and reality warp everythign in his own image....again....

-Skunkape: wel, if Flin if beating up Good, my guess is Skunkape is not gonna be of help (if he comes back that is). Probably the first thing he would try to flee on his spaceship and leave this planet to crumble at the hands of Junior Max.

-Paperwaite/Norrington: Sadly, I feel they will not be in the best condition to help out aftre the incident with Charlie-Hotep, soooo yeah...

-Foreign Guy: Is he of any use?
  • edited August 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Naw, if I was really "in control", I'd be making Sam and Papierwaite sing a duet of "Why Can't We Be Friends?" right about now.

All you people at the fan art thread, make it happen.

scan0012smaller.jpg

Check it out. Give greenheadphones a round of applause, everyone.
  • edited August 2010
    Its obvious the dispenser is actually gonna help sam.
  • edited August 2010
    I wonder if Sammun-Mak's brain will be used to pilot Skunkape's ship (but the ship will be commandeered by Sam's crack team.) Gordon could be manipulated by Skunkape while in the ship, so perhaps Sammun-Mak could be disciplined in a similar manner. Besides that, pilot that ship takes a lot of energy, certainly enough energy that Sammun-Mak couldn't effectively plan a coup while controlling the ship.
  • edited August 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    scan0012smaller.jpg

:D I love that
  • edited August 2010
    scan0012smaller.jpg

Greenheadphones is now my new best friend.
  • edited August 2010
    I can't take one episode of the season without toys. (well, kind of.) maybe gordon will use that portable brain jar to help sam?
  • edited August 2010
    scan0012smaller.jpg

I like it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.