The City That Dares Not Sleep waiting thread

Comments

• edited August 2010
    damn, sam and max dragged its feet on getting to me, so it looks like i gotta go par-tay instead. i guess a hangover will add to the challenge. party on telltale community
  • edited August 2010
    I bet they screwed something up and then only one guy can fix it, and so the one guy is all like "Oh man, I gotta fix this!" And another dude is all "I'm gonna get the guy that's fixing it a soda and maybe some food" And the rest of the group is having a big ol' Pity Party for themselves, being all like "omg, wtf, not cool at all d00dz."
  • edited August 2010
    I'm not sleepy. Just have school tommorow... Not a good day, even if I have Sam & Max waiting....
  • edited August 2010
    I'm sitting here in Norway freezing my butt off, and Nelson is coming over to play this game any minute now. And you don't want to se how he gets if he doesn't get his puzzles Q.Q
  • edited August 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    For all you sleepy people, make a hellish concotion of Red Bull, 5 Hour Energy, Monster, and raw coffee grounds and stay up for the next week. Then crash in fiery glory like a bird that just hit power lines.

Such poisons... I planned on staying alive at least until I've finished 305 :D
  • edited August 2010
    SamMax304-2.jpg
    The cake is a lie.
  • edited August 2010
    PainDealer wrote: »
    Such poisons... I planned on staying alive at least until I've finished 305 :D
    What's the fun in that?
  • edited August 2010
    sammax304-2.jpg
    the cake is a lie.

death to the none believers!
  • edited August 2010
    Something I made to fend of the wait:
    http://i34.tinypic.com/16iecnc.png
    (contains spoilers from the episode 5 trailer)
  • edited August 2010
    Well I just noticed the #1 candle... which wasn't on the sketch.
  • edited August 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    I bet they screwed something up and then only one guy can fix it, and so the one guy is all like "Oh man, I gotta fix this!" And another dude is all "I'm gonna get the guy that's fixing it a soda and maybe some food" And the rest of the group is having a big ol' Pity Party for themselves, being all like "omg, wtf, not cool at all d00dz."

lol
  • edited August 2010
    MadWill wrote: »

You obviously didn't read the earlier post. The staff at Telltale were electrocuted when Pete knocked the laptop out the window, tripped over a pc cord, knocked over a glass of water, blowing the circuit breaker out, and send an electric shock wave to the other staff members computers.
  • edited August 2010
    What's the chance they don't release it because they can't keep up with this thread and want to read it? :p
  • edited August 2010
    ruh roh.. this thread reminds me of the waiting horror that came with TOMI 105 all over again...
  • edited August 2010
    Who thinks Stinky is going to dump Sal for Sam?
  • edited August 2010
    WesMote44 wrote: »

*raises hand*
  • edited August 2010
    Great (something something! something!!), this was on page 10 less than 15 minutes ago!
  • edited August 2010
    WesMote44 wrote: »

i wouldn't bet my dog on it!
    i wonder if sal is dead...
    i liked sal
  • edited August 2010
    Graywing wrote: »
    ruh roh.. this thread reminds me of the waiting horror that came with TOMI 105 all over again...

indeed
  • edited August 2010
    And the cat goes wild over a battery.
    Guess no one can complain of me waiting here like a madman, pets and owners looking alike and all...
  • edited August 2010
    Berger wrote: »
    i wouldn't bet my dog on it!
    i wonder if sal is dead...
    i liked sal

Sal is
    a cockroach
    :eek:
  • edited August 2010
    Maybe they are having a We finished making Season 3 Party and forgot to put up the link.
  • edited August 2010
    SamWagner wrote: »
    Something I made to fend of the wait:
    http://i34.tinypic.com/16iecnc.png
    (contains spoilers from the episode 5 trailer)
    Speaking of the Lugermorph, I happen to have that weapon in TF2
  • edited August 2010
    And the cat goes wild over a battery.
    Guess no one can complain of me waiting here like a madman, pets and owners looking alike and all...

my dog has a message for you all!
    "bmhj imkncvx jk54665
    .,k"
    ah the insanity of it all!
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Sal is
    a cockroach

Since Sal is a cockroach, he can't die. Cockroaches can survive a nuclear winter
  • edited August 2010
    Only two TTG staff members are online now. There were more a little while ago. :(
  • edited August 2010
    my dog has a message for you all!
    "bmhj imkncvx jk54665
    .,k"
    What a cute dog.
    Pet him extra for me will you?
  • edited August 2010
    Only two TTG staff members are online now. There were more a little while ago. :(

Maybe they are monitoring our insanity:eek:
  • edited August 2010
    Maybe they're logging off because they've done their part in the finishing touches? *attempting to look on the bright side*
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Sal is
    a cockroach

sam and max are
    MAKING US WAIT GOD-DAMNED TO LONG!!! also a dog and a rabbit
  • edited August 2010
    Unfortunately, the "DELETE ALL COPIES OF EPISODE 305" button is right next to the "MAKE COFFEE" button...
  • edited August 2010
    A funky odor emanates from the rear (of my car).
  • edited August 2010
    also a dog and a rabbit
    now you ruined 305 for me.

Thanks for nothing!
  • edited August 2010
    Klatuu wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the "DELETE ALL COPIES OF EPISODE 305" button is right next to the "MAKE COFFEE" button...

"ok... Who is the idiot that designed this?"
    "you sir!"
    "oh..."
  • edited August 2010
    Sammun-Sal is Mighty!
    Sammun-Sal is Grand!
    When you think of Lord Sammun-Sal, Be careful of where you stand!
  • edited August 2010
    :mad: Before long, it will be 7PM and it still wouldn't be here.
  • edited August 2010
    I do belive in Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - The City that Dares Not Sleep
    I do, I do!

I do, I do!

I do, I do!
  • edited August 2010
    I think we should all be given cookies in compensation for having to wait so long.

Where's my game?
    Where's my cookie?
  • edited August 2010
    Perhaps they charged the C.O.P.S. to do the upload!
  • edited August 2010
    SamWagner wrote: »
    I do, I do!

I do, I do!

I do, I do!

now click your heels three times!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.