Will there be an announcement when S3 DVD ships? [It's shipped :) ]

Comments

• edited December 2010
    As a random thought, it would be nice to get the DVD shipped for Christmas. Ofcourse, if problems are involved, it's very unlikely to happen. One can dream though :P
  • edited December 2010
    So what is this printing place to whom we can direct our frustration? With all due respect, Telltale has our money (and I realize it's not much, but it's a meal's worth, and these days those are getting harder to come by! I hate to choose between food and entertainment but if I'd known the situation I would have waited until it was free...)

Again I hope this doesn't sound badly, I adore TTG, I'm just confused. When I ran my business I took responsibility for my employees, contractors, etc. It's okay with me if TTG wants to pass the buck instead, but in that case may we please have the name of the printing company so we can barrage them with email? There's an army of S&M fans ready to help apply pressure by each sending a message to get the entertainment we love, instead of just being told to wait. I hope I'm not being rude. Just confused and wanting to help and wanting a treat so hard to come by these days. Thank you! :)
  • edited December 2010
    Congratulations, mrskittens. You managed to write a perfectly reasonable sounding request for information; meanwhile, the rest of us continue to whine about not having our DVD's yet while not actually doing anything about it.
  • edited December 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Congratulations, mrskittens. You managed to write a perfectly reasonable sounding request for information; meanwhile, the rest of us continue to whine about not having our DVD's yet while not actually doing anything about it.

:) Thank you, that is very kind, and I hope it is also inspirational for others. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah what is going on?
  • edited December 2010
    I'm moving to Canada Feb next year - any chance the DVD will get to Melbourne, Australia before the end of Jan 2011? Otherwise I might have problems...
  • edited December 2010
    Oh, why the bother? It's almost certain that either my package will be lost somewhere in between as soon as they actually start shipping it, or apocalypse will arrive before I get to be able to obtain it.

marvin.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    The DVDs are done and on their way to our order fulfillment center. They should start shipping out within the week.

Thank you so much for your patience.
  • edited December 2010
    Yay, now lets just hope it actually gets here before the 24, that'd be nice.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Update: A few have appeared in the office!

DVD!.jpg

And for those obsessed with things like "Do the spines match up?"
  • edited December 2010
    Yay! I've cleared a space on my shelf in anticipation! If I'm lucky, they'll ship while I'm on hol, and then arrive about a week or so afterwards, just before christmas.
    Jake wrote: »
    And for those obsessed with things like "Do the spines match up?"

Good, good!
  • edited December 2010
    Oh man that looks beautiful. I eagerly await the arrival of my own.
  • edited December 2010
    Cool! They look really nice, I hope they ship soon. With a case file...?
    edited December 2010
    mathman77 wrote: »

Case file was always an extra $5 or $6 extra item, never included for free, and we weren't able to put one together this year. Sorry! :(
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks so much for keeping us up to date :D The posters are in already, right?
  • edited December 2010
    Case file was always an extra $5 or $6 extra item, never included for free, and we weren't able to put one together this year. Sorry! :(

:( Dang, that would have made a great Christmas present! :(
  • edited December 2010
    Let's see if arrives here before I go to USA.

That would be hilarious.

Nice spines by the way ^^!
  • edited December 2010

Maybe you could make a belated one? I'd pay $5 to $6 for just one chotsky from the Museum of Mostly Unnatural History.
  • edited December 2010
    Well if it ships soon then I guess Im happy, Oh and are the nutrispecs in the dvd version?
  • edited December 2010
    Alright! "...I'm wowzing with anticipation" or was it 'lowzing' or... well whatever Max said at the start of 'The Trouble with Gary.'
  • edited December 2010
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Wait, what's a case file?

By the way, I bought Season 3 on March 12, so I guess the DVD wouldn't have shipped without a request now, right?

I requested the free DVD and my mind was blown when one of the shipping options was "Free". :eek:
  • edited December 2010
    I hope "within the next week" means "really really really really soon", because I ordered this under the assumption that I'd get this at my dorm before classes were up, and I kind of have this week for finals and then I'm through.
  • edited December 2010
    D'aww, so I guess no Video Reel with commentary as an option?
  • edited December 2010
    Update: A few have appeared in the office!
    Is that your work on the box layout? Whoever was responsible did a pretty spectacular job!
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe you could make a belated one? I'd pay $5 to $6 for just one chotsky from the Museum of Mostly Unnatural History.
    I quasi-second this (the belated one, not the $6 for chotsky. Not even sure what that references to :D). Hell even make this casefile $10. That's still less than ToMI's $15,-...
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Well if it ships soon then I guess Im happy, Oh and are the nutrispecs in the dvd version?
    Also second this statement and question...
  • edited December 2010
    Does this mean that the Book of Grickle will be shipped too?
    Or will my order be held up by that now?
    edited December 2010
    Is that your work on the box layout? Whoever was responsible did a pretty spectacular job!

It ended up being a combination of Steve Purcell, Stephen Whetstine and myself, and thanks!
  • edited December 2010
    Your order is being processed and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

Hooray for me!
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Your order is being processed and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

Hooray for me!

Oooooh! Same! Hurrah! :D:D:D
  • edited December 2010

Hooray for me!
    jeeno0142 wrote: »

Same with me as well Yays.
  • edited December 2010

Hooray for me!
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Same with me as well Yays.

Me fourth!

Usually my experience with backordered items means that it shipped today or will ship tomorrow. Here's hoping I get it for the end of the week! :D
  • edited December 2010
    Looks good! Can't wait to place it on my shelf next to volumes 1 & 2.
  • edited December 2010
    "Your order is being processed and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."
    HAPPINESS.
  • edited December 2010
    Horray, Mine says it too
  • edited December 2010
    Same message here :D Ooh, can't wait!
    And here I was, sulking how Rayman Origins possibly gets delayed until next year.. and then we get this! Thank you Telltale, totally cheered me up :)

(I should also get my signed print with this order.. guess I need to go shopping for some nice frames for it soon!)
  • edited December 2010
    Wizpig wrote: »
    Wait, what's a case file?

By the way, I bought Season 3 on March 12, so I guess the DVD wouldn't have shipped without a request now, right?

I requested the free DVD and my mind was blown when one of the shipping options was "Free". :eek:
    A sam & max casefile contains stuff from the season, like: Posters, Inventory Items, Photos, etc.
  • edited December 2010
    I don't have "being processed". I have "has been submitted to our warehouse".
  • edited December 2010
    I don't have "being processed". I have "has been submitted to our warehouse".

I have that too. I think it's one step closer than 'being processed'.
  • edited December 2010
    Yup, it was on "processed" yesterday and today it changed to "submitted to our warehouse", I'm anxiously awaiting to when it changes to "shipped" :D
  • edited December 2010
    I somehow just missed the "processed" stage and went straight to "submitted to our warehouse". Here's hoping it'll ship out soon. I ordered Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Sam & Max on DVD along with Wallace & Gromit. Looking forward to it!
    :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.