Will there be an announcement when S3 DVD ships? [It's shipped :) ]

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Mine has been submitted to the warehouse too. Can't wait, got the 5 Poster Pack and Sufin' the Highway with the same order!
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, it's on the blog post about the DVDs.
  • edited December 2010
    Yep it is going to ship by tomarrow.:D
  • edited December 2010
    Yay!

a81464f17a22c0af8573a37b26f6fe8b.png
  • edited December 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    Yay!

a81464f17a22c0af8573a37b26f6fe8b.png

...wow that's going to be one hell of a Sam & Max Package in the post for you!
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah :D

Taxes are going to be a pain though x.x
  • edited December 2010
    I placed my order for just the Season 3 DVD on 31st August and mine haven't shipped yet, doesn't look like they ship in order.
  • edited December 2010
    They usually don't, although mine was sent to the warehouse immediately after I ordered it due to a screw-up I don't think I'm allowed to talk about, so don't jump to conclusions yet ;)
  • edited December 2010
    The DVDs are done and on their way to our order fulfillment center. They should start shipping out within the week.

Thank you so much for your patience.

omg somehow even though i stated this thread i stopped receiving notifications RIGHT BEFORE this post so i had no idea they were on the way, now i see "submitted to our warehouse" and i'm thrilled to pieces and really hoping it doesn't wind up on the slow boat please please this is so exciting thank you thank you :guybrush:
  • edited December 2010
    I just got mine! :D
  • edited December 2010
    Mine hasn't even shipped yet :(
  • edited December 2010
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Mine hasn't even shipped yet :(

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Usually backordered items ship out before the tracking department catches up with it. I've received backordered items and then an email saying they had shipped three
    days afterwards.
  • edited December 2010
    Got mine! Thanks, free fedex 2 day shipping!
  • edited December 2010
    I wouldn't worry too much about that. Usually backordered items ship out before the tracking department catches up with it. I've received backordered items and then an email saying they had shipped three days afterwards.
    Darn you striking postal department! :(
  • edited December 2010
    I'm still waiting for the "shipped!" email. I'm not fussed tho, it's not like I *need* it before Christmas.
  • edited December 2010
    I got a shipping notification for the poster I bought, when it was 'one or more items is backordered' before, so I assume the DVD'll be with that *shrug*
  • edited December 2010
    i never get shipping notifications (and i am absolutely positively 100% certain that there are no junkmail filters in the way) but i checked "my games" on this site to see the status. i guess as long as it arrives soon it's fine.
  • edited December 2010
    Both my packages are still waiting to be shipped.

It wouldn't be much of a problem actually but I'm kinda JEALOUS.
  • edited December 2010
    Still the "warehouse" message for me. 10 more days and I probably won't be at the shipping address I put up for about a month or so, so crossing fingers there.
  • edited December 2010
    *Sigh*. Warehouse warehouse warehouse....
  • DjuDju
    edited December 2010
    Still the "warehouse" message for me. 10 more days and I probably won't be at the shipping address I put up for about a month or so, so crossing fingers there.
    Exact same problem here, I had selected my office as a delivery address, but we're moving offices in a few days now :(
  • edited December 2010
    Irony enough? I will be at USA in a month and the shipping here takes A MONTH. Weeee
  • edited December 2010
    They just announced my DVD was shipped. It took a while to get the details ironed out, because the billing information for my credit card still had my old address on it. Fortunately, my grandma lives there, and she promised to keep an eye or for the package if it came.
    Can't wait to see some sweet commentary, concept art, and hopefully an ARG with Nutrition-Specs. (Nobody say if it does or not! Nobody wants to be spoiled before they get the DVD.)
  • edited December 2010
    Still at the warehouse for me to, doubt I'll get it before X-Mas now. :(
  • edited December 2010
    Same still in the warehouse for me too, even though my order was placed 8 days (31st Aug) before someone else already had their's shipped.
  • edited December 2010
    Warehouse here. Also "imminent" moving out (since september, yes. They are so rapid here) but I am shipping it to my parents anyway...
  • edited December 2010
    I'm still getting the warehouse message too. Hope it'll ship soon.
  • edited December 2010
    Warehouse.
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Your order is being processed and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

Hooray for me!

full week later same status... now that I think about it.. I think it was the same for my MI disc too... I think it was "being processed" for almost 2 weeks then.
  • edited December 2010
    me too :(

if this happens again, with a printer to blame, i do hope TTG will allow us to pressure the printer for action like i offered and i'm sure others would have joined. October was a looong time ago. :(

and now it seems there is a delay of sorts in shipping. i'm new here, but is this normal every time a popular product is finally available?

sorry, i really don't want to be a troublemaker, i'm just looking for answers, and for my halloween/thanksgiving/christmas/??? present...

thank you.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi all, I am sorry if this is a redundant question, but I ordered Sam and Max back on March 17th and have not heard or seen anything in the my games section. Should something be showing by now? Kind of lost and would like some guidance. Thanks so much.

Regards,
    Mel
  • edited December 2010
    Bubbamel wrote: »
    Hi all, I am sorry if this is a redundant question, but I ordered Sam and Max back on March 17th and have not heard or seen anything in the my games section. Should something be showing by now? Kind of lost and would like some guidance. Thanks so much.

Regards,
    Mel

You've waited since MARCH? :o
    Have you tried contacting telltale about it?
  • edited December 2010
    I got mine yesterday
  • edited December 2010
    I got mine yesterday, but the shipping page still says it's in the warehouse and will ship out soon. Which is good since I was sort of getting worried! (after tomorrow, I won't be at this address for the next month)
  • edited December 2010
    Sira Raven wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday, but the shipping page still says it's in the warehouse and will ship out soon.

Er.... any chance of somebody at Telltale running down to the ol' warehouse and checking which have been sent out but unaccountably not notified as such?:confused:
  • edited December 2010
    Sira Raven wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday, but the shipping page still says it's in the warehouse and will ship out soon. Which is good since I was sort of getting worried! (after tomorrow, I won't be at this address for the next month)

This makes me very hopeful!!! :D

I love TTG and S&M but delivery ofthis October item has been quite a little fiasco :(
  • edited December 2010
    Got mines today
  • edited December 2010
    Oh Child! Guess what came in the mail box today. Funtime!
  • edited December 2010
    It's here! It's here! It's finallaly here! :D

EDIT: After having watched some of the DVD, I've got to say that it may be one of Telltale's finest. Not one episode comes with less than two commentaries, some of which include Germans!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.