[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    *gets on horse* "What about the locomotive?"

"It'll be a spectacular wreck. Too bad no one will be around to see it."
  • edited April 2011
    I'll man up and take one for the team since I don't have many speaking parts during the remainder of the scene. I'll let you keep Doc, Lugia.
    "It'll be a spectacular wreck. Too bad no one will be around to see it."

*poorly imitated girlish scream* "Help! Help me! Help!"
  • edited April 2011
    I'll man up and take one for the team since I don't have many speaking parts during the remainder of the scene. I'll let you keep Doc, Lugia.

*poorly imitated girlish scream* "Help! Help me! Help!"

"Great Scott!"

*immediately spurs horse into a gallop and chases buckboard*
  • edited April 2011
    "Great Scott!"

*immediately spurs horse into a gallop and chases buckboard*

*looks over and sees Doc* "Hurry!"
  • edited April 2011
    *looks over and sees Doc* "Hurry!"

*keeps chasing and whips horse with reins to make it go faster*

*finally catches up* "Here, here!"
  • edited April 2011
    *finally catches up* "Here, here!"

*clearly failing at controlling the horses* "Hurry!"
  • edited April 2011
    *clearly failing at controlling the horses* "Hurry!"

*gets alongside* "Jump!"
  • edited April 2011
    *gets alongside* "Jump!"

*jumps in Doc's arms* "Ahh!"
  • edited April 2011
    *jumps in Doc's arms* "Ahh!"

*catches her*

*buckboard detaches from horses' yokes, careens into ravine, and is destroyed upon impact with cliffside*
  • edited April 2011
    *catches her*

*buckboard detaches from horses' yokes, careens into ravine, and is destroyed upon impact with cliffside*

*turns to Doc, hat over face* "Oh, thank you sir. You saved my..." *moves hat upward and gazes upon Doc* "...life."
  • edited April 2011
    *turns to Doc, hat over face* "Oh, thank you sir. You saved my..." *moves hat upward and gazes upon Doc* "...life."

*takes off hat and looks into her eyes* "Emmett Brown, at your service, Miss..."
  • edited April 2011
    *takes off hat and looks into her eyes* "Emmett Brown, at your service, Miss..."

"I'm...I'm..." *hat falls over eyes* "Clayton." *moves hat away* "Clara Clayton."
  • edited April 2011
    "I'm...I'm..." *hat falls over eyes* "Clayton." *moves hat away* "Clara Clayton."

*whispers* "Clara... What a beautiful name..."
  • edited April 2011
    *whispers* "Clara... What a beautiful name..."

*looks completely smitten with Doc*

*cut to them riding towards her house*
  • edited April 2011
    *looks completely smitten with Doc*

*cut to them riding towards her house*

*points to Clara's belongings with hat* "May I help you inside with these?"
  • edited April 2011
    *points to Clara's belongings with hat* "May I help you inside with these?"

"Oh no, that won't be necessary. I can take care of it. You've done more than enough already."
  • edited April 2011
    "Oh no, that won't be necessary. I can take care of it. You've done more than enough already."

"But it's really no trouble."
  • edited April 2011
    "But it's really no trouble."

"Doc, she says it's fine." *lowers voice* "We gotta get going." *turns to Clara* "Ma'am." *shakes hand* "Good luck with the school teaching and everything." *gives Doc a look while going back to the horse*
  • edited April 2011
    "Doc, she says it's fine." *lowers voice* "We gotta get going." *turns to Clara* "M'am." *shakes hand* "Good luck with the school teaching and everything." *gives Doc a look while going back to the horse*

*looks at Clara* "Clara, I'll straighten everything out with Mr. Statler for the buckboard rental, don't you worry about that. I feel somewhat responsible for what happened."
  • edited April 2011
    *looks at Clara* "Clara, I'll straighten everything out with Mr. Statler for the buckboard rental, don't you worry about that. I feel somewhat responsible for what happened."

"Oh, well that's very gentlemanly of you, Mr. Brown...Emmett."

*sees Doc leaving and speaks up* "Y'know, I'm almost glad that snake spooked those horses otherwise we might have never met. Suppose it was destiny." *pauses* "Well, thank you for everything."
  • edited April 2011
    Awesome, we're almost halfway through the movie! :D
    Unfortunately, this will be my last post for the evening. :(
    I'll be back tomorrow to keep going!
    "Oh, well that's very gentlemanly of you, Mr. Brown...Emmett."

*sees Doc leaving and speaks up* "Y'know, I'm almost glad that snake spooked those horses otherwise we might have never met. Suppose it was destiny." *pauses* "Well, thank you for everything."

*grins* "You're quite welcome."
  • edited April 2011
    Awesome, we're almost halfway through the movie!

About forty five minutes out of one hundred and twelve. We're more or less 40.2% finished.
    *grins* "You're quite welcome."

"I will see you again, won't I?"
  • edited April 2011
    About forty five minutes out of one hundred and twelve. We're more or less 40.2% finished.

"I will see you again, won't I?"

"Oh, of course, you'll be seeing lots of me I'm sure. I have a shop in town, I'm the local scientist..uh, uh, uh, blacksmith."
  • edited April 2011
    "Oh, of course, you'll be seeing lots of me I'm sure. I have a shop in town, I'm the local scientist..uh, uh, uh, blacksmith."

*interested* "Science? What sort of science? Astronomy? Chemistry?"
  • edited April 2011
    *interested* "Science? What sort of science? Astronomy? Chemistry?"

"Actually, I'm a student of all sciences."
  • edited April 2011
    C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

EDIT: Fine...*sigh*...I won't spoil it. (I'll delete all of this later)

"Hey Doc, we gotta get goin'."
  • edited April 2011
    Oh yes, well, excuse us Clara, we have to get going...

Toodle-ooh.
  • edited April 2011
    Oh yes, well, excuse us Clara, we have to get going...

Toodle-ooh.

*Clara waves goodbye as the two of them get on their horses and leave*

*riding on horse, slightly smirking at Doc* "What do you mean you're gonna be seeing 'lots of her', Doc?"
  • edited April 2011
    Well, I might see her again, just in passing.
  • edited April 2011
    Well, I might see her again, just in passing.

"C'mon, Doc. Did you see the way she was looking at you?"
  • edited April 2011
    sorry for not doing a movie quote but I have to do this:

"Ok Marty what kind of nightmare alternate future did we land in this time..."
  • edited April 2011
    "C'mon, Doc. Did you see the way she was looking at you?"

Well, she did have quite a scare, right? After all, Miss Clayton almost ended up at the bottom of Clayton Ravine... Clayton Ravine!
  • edited April 2011
    Well, she did have quite a scare, right? After all, Miss Clayton almost ended up at the bottom of Clayton Ravine... Clayton Ravine!

"Holy shit. Hey Doc, Clayton Ravine was named after a teacher. They say she fell in there a hundred years ago."
  • edited April 2011
    "Holy shit. Hey Doc, Clayton Ravine was named after a teacher. They say she fell in there a hundred years ago."

*stops horse* "A hundred years ago?! That's this year!"
  • edited April 2011

Every kid in school knows that story because we all have teachers we'd like to see fall into the ravine.
  • edited April 2011

"Every kid in school knows that story 'cause we all have teachers we'd like to see fall in that ravine."

EDIT: Curses. Foiled again.
  • edited April 2011
    "Every kid in school knows that story 'cause we all have teachers we'd like to see fall in that ravine."

EDIT: Curses. Foiled again.

"Great Scott! Then she was supposed to go over in that wagon... And now, we may have seriously altered history..."
  • edited April 2011
    "Great Scott! Then she was supposed to go over in that wagon... And now, we may have seriously altered history..."

"Look, Doc. What's the worse that could happen, huh? So they don't name the ravine after her. Let's just get the DeLorean ready and get the hell out of here."
  • edited April 2011
    "Look, Doc. What's the worse that could happen, huh? So they don't name the ravine after her. Let's just get the DeLorean ready and get the hell out of here."

"I wish I had never invented that infernal time machine... It's caused nothing but disaster."
  • edited April 2011
    "I wish I had never invented that infernal time machine... It's caused nothing but disaster."

*lifts up antenna of walkie talkie* "Doc, Doc, this is Marty. Do you read me? Over."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.