[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Thats great! Thanks!
  • edited April 2011
    I think you will find the barn comfortable. There werent complaints about it from the pigs.
  • edited April 2011
    VeryTori wrote: »
    Thats great! Thanks!

"Seamus, a word with you."
  • edited April 2011
    Alright. Will you hold him for me?
  • edited April 2011
    VeryTori wrote: »
    Alright. Will you hold him for me?

*takes baby and holds him a few inches away from body*
  • edited April 2011
    *takes baby and holds him a few inches away from body*

*walks into next room*

"You sure you're not bringin' a curse on this house takin' him in like that? He's such a strange young man..."
  • edited April 2011
    Are you sure your not after bringing (unsure what is said) Hes such a strange young man.
  • edited April 2011
    Taking care of him is the right thing to do. Thats important.
  • edited April 2011
    Its almost as if hes connected to us.
  • edited April 2011
    Will. So your my great grandfather. First McFly born in America.
  • edited April 2011
    And you peed on me.
  • edited April 2011
    Take a look at what just breezed in the door. Well I didnt know the circus was in town!
  • edited April 2011
    What will it be stranger.
  • edited April 2011
    Uhh. I will have a ice water.
  • edited April 2011
    Water? U want water you better dunk your head in a horse trout out there. In here we pour whiskey.Excuse me. Im trying to find a blacksmith.
  • edited April 2011
    Hey you aint Jamez Mcfly. You look like em though. U and that ugly hat. Ever been to a hair barber. Whats your name?! A Mart... Eastwood... Clint Eastwood. What kind of silly name is that?!
  • edited April 2011
    Would you take a looksy at these purly whites?!?!
  • edited April 2011
    Bartender. Im looking for that blacksmith you seen him?! No sir Mr. Tannen.
    Tannen? Your Maddog Tannen!
  • edited April 2011
    Maddog. I hate that name. I hate it. Nobody calls me Maddog! *Pulls trigger. You better run squirrel!
  • edited April 2011
    *Runs for life.
    Gets tied up and dragged to the courthouse.
    We got ourselves a new courthouse. Bout time we got a hangin!
  • edited April 2011
    Gets pulled up off ground by neck. Doc shows up.
    Shoots the string for Marty to get down.

I shoot the flees off a dog's back at 500 yards Tannen! And its pointed straight at your head!
    You owe me money BlackSmith.
    How do ya figure?
    My horse threw a shoe. Cus you was the one that done the shoe. It makes you responsible.
    Well since ya neva paid me for the job I say that makes us even!
    Wrong! See I was on my horse when I got thrown off. That causes me to bust a fine Kentucky red hot. Way I figure it black smith. You owe me 5 dollars for the whiskey and 75 dollars for the horse.
  • edited April 2011
    Gasps thats the 80 dollars. If the horse threw a shoe bring em back and Ill reshoe it.
    I shot that horse!
    Well thats your problem Tannen!
    Wrong. Thats yours. So from now on. You better be lookin behing your back and lookin where you walk. Cus one day you gonna get a bullet in your back.
  • edited April 2011
    Doc!
    Marty!
    I gave you explicit instructions not to come here but to go directly to 1985.
    I know. Bu Doc. I had to come back to cus..
    But its good to see you Marty!

*Hugs.
  • edited April 2011
    "Marty, you're gonna have to do something about those clothes. You walk around town dressed like that, you're liable to get shot."
  • edited April 2011
    "Marty, you're gonna have to do something about those clothes. You walk around town dressed like that, you're liable to get shot."

*grabs neck* "Or hanged."
  • edited April 2011
    *grabs neck* "Or hanged."

"What idiot dressed you in that outfit?"
  • edited April 2011
    "What idiot dressed you in that outfit?"

"You did." *grins and pats Doc's back*
  • edited April 2011
    "You did." *grins and pats Doc's back*

*looking at the photograph*

"Shot in the back? By Buford Tannen?! Over a matter of eighty dollars?! September 7th?! That's this Monday! Now I wish I'd paid him off. And who's this 'beloved Clara'? I don't know anyone named Clara!"
  • edited April 2011
    *looking at the photograph*

"Shot in the back? By Buford Tannen?! Over a matter of eighty dollars?! September 7th?! That's this Monday! Now I wish I'd paid him off. And who's this 'beloved Clara'? I don't know anyone named Clara!"

*walks over* "I dunno, Doc." *takes picture* "I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours."
  • edited April 2011
    *walks over* "I dunno, Doc." *takes picture* "I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours."

*in scolding-ish tone* "Marty! My involvement in such a social relationship, here in 1885, only results in a disruption of the space-time continuum. As a scientist, I can never take that risk. Certainly not after all we've already been through. I mean, the idea that I could fall in love at first sight, is romantic nonsense! There's no scientific rationale for that..."
  • edited April 2011
    Dang, partial ninja. The love at first sight part came a little later.

"Emmett! Ho, Emmett!"
  • edited April 2011
    *in scolding-ish tone* "Marty! My involvement in such a social relationship, here in 1885, only results in a disruption of the space-time continuum. As a scientist, I can never take that risk. Certainly not after all we've already been through. I mean, the idea that I could fall in love at first sight, is romantic nonsense! There's no scientific rationale for that..."

"Aw, c'mon Doc. It's not science. You meet the right girl, it just hits you; it's like lightning."

EDIT: ShadowKnight's right. You technically skipped over the mayor dialogue.
  • edited April 2011
    "Aw, c'mon Doc. It's not science. You meet the right girl, it just hits you; it's like lightning."

"Marty, please don't say that!"
  • edited April 2011

"Emmett! Ho, Emmett!"

"Hubert! It's the Mayor!"
  • edited April 2011

"Emmett! Ho, Emmett!"

Oh, I forgot! Nice catch! :D
  • edited April 2011
    "Hubert! It's the Mayor!"

*gets off carriage* "'Scuse me, Emmett. Do remember last month at the town meeting when you volunteered to meet the new schoolteacher at the station when she came in?"
  • edited April 2011
    *walks around in the back, trying on a hat and looking at reflection*
  • edited April 2011
    *gets off carriage* "'Scuse me, Emmett. Do remember last month at the town meeting when you volunteered to meet the new schoolteacher at the station when she came in?"

"Oh yes, quite so!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Oh yes, quite so!"

"Well, we just got word, she's comin' in tomorrow. Here are the details for you." *hands Doc a piece of paper* "Thanks for all your help!"

*walks back to carriage and gets on*
  • edited April 2011
    "Well, we just got word, she's comin' in tomorrow. Here are the details for you." *hands Doc a piece of paper* "Thanks for all your help!"

*walks back to carriage and gets on*

"Any time Hubert!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.