[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    "No. I damn you." *aims Derringer, Buford's goons scramble away from Doc* "I damn you to Hell!"

*throws pastry on the ground, turns around, grabs pie plate and throws pie plate which hits gun, causing the shot to go astray.*
  • edited April 2011
    *throws pastry on the ground, turns around, grabs pie plate and throws pie plate which hits gun, causing the shot to go astray.*

*hat flies off head, flinches from surprise of shot*

*Clara sighs in relief*
  • edited April 2011

*gapes in stunned disbelief as the one shot in the gun only manages to take off the smithy's hat, turns and sees the kid* "YOU!"
  • edited April 2011
    *gapes in stunned disbelief as the one shot in the gun only manages to take off the smithy's hat, turns and sees the kid* "YOU!"

*approaches and points finger* "Hey, lighten up, jerk!"
  • edited April 2011
    *approaches and points finger* "Hey, lighten up, jerk!"

"Mighty strong words, runt! You man enough to back 'em up with more than just a pie plate?!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Mighty strong words, runt! You man enough to back 'em up with more than just a pie plate?!"

*checks to make sure Clara is okay, then stand up together*
  • edited April 2011

*caught off guard and looks around, at a loss for words* "Look, just leave my friends alone." *starts to walk away*
  • edited April 2011
    *caught off guard and looks around, at a loss for words* "Look, just leave my friends alone." *starts to walk away*

"What's wrong, dude? You yella?" *sees him stop, chuckles with his goons* "Heh, that's what I thought. A yella-belly."
  • edited April 2011
    "What's wrong, dude? You yella?" *sees him stop, chuckles with his goons* "Heh, that's what I thought. A yella-belly."

*turns around and slowly walks back*

*threatening tone* "Nobody calls me 'yellow'."
  • edited April 2011
    *turns around and slowly walks back*

*threatening tone* "Nobody calls me 'yellow'."

"Then let's finish this. Right now!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Then let's finish this. Right now!"

*Seamus and Maggie walk up to commotion*

*goon taps Buford on shoulder* "Oh, uh, not now Buford, uh, Marshall's got our guns."
  • edited April 2011
    Happy 1,000th post, ShadowKnight.
  • edited April 2011
    *Seamus and Maggie walk up to commotion*

*goon taps Buford on shoulder* "Oh, uh, not now Buford, uh, Marshall's got our guns."

"Like I said, we'll finish this tomorrow!"

Wow, didn't realize I was getting close to 1000. lol
  • edited April 2011
    "Like I said, we'll finish this tomorrow!"

Wow, didn't realize I was getting close to 1000. lol

"...Tomorrow we're robbin' the Pine City stage."
  • edited April 2011
    "...Tomorrow we're robbin' the Pine City stage."

*irritated* "What about Monday? We doin' anythin' Monday?!"
  • edited April 2011
    *irritated* "What about Monday? We doin' anythin' Monday?!"

*all the goons shake their heads* "No, Monday'd be fine. You can kill him on Monday."
  • edited April 2011
    *all the goons shake their heads* "No, Monday'd be fine. You can kill him on Monday."

*turns back to Marty*

"I'll be back this way on Monday. We'll settle this then. Out there, in front of the Palace Saloon."
  • edited April 2011
    *turns back to Marty*

"I'll be back this way on Monday. We'll settle this then. Out there, in front of the Palace Saloon."

*slowly walks forward* "Yeah, right. When? High noon?" *stops and puts hands in pockets*
  • edited April 2011
    *slowly walks forward* "Yeah, right. When? High noon?" *stops and puts hands in pockets*

"Noon?! I do my killin' before breakfast! Seven o'clock!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Noon?! I do my killin' before breakfast! Seven o'clock!"

*pause* "Eight o'clock." *intense* "I do my killing after breakfast."
  • edited April 2011

"Marty!" *realizes mistake, tries to smile to hide it*
  • edited April 2011

*worried looks from Seamus and Maggie*

*shotgun cocks* "Alright, now, break it up. What's all this about? You causin' trouble here, Tannen?"
  • edited April 2011
    *worried looks from Seamus and Maggie*

*shotgun cocks* "Alright, what's all this about? You causin' trouble here, Tannen?"

"No trouble Marshall. Just a little personal matter between me and Eastwood. It don't concern the law."
  • edited April 2011
    "No trouble Marshall. Just a little personal matter between me and Eastwood. It don't concern the law."

"Tonight, everything concerns the law. Now, break it up. Any brawlin', it's fifteen days in the county jail. Alright, folks, come on! This is a party! Come on, let's have some fun!"

*leaves, music starts up again*
  • edited April 2011
    "Tonight, everything concerns the law. Now, break it up. Any brawlin', it's fifteen days in the county jail. Alright, folks, come on! This is a party! Come on, let's have some fun!"

*leaves, music starts up again*

"Monday mornin, 8 o'clock. If you ain't here, I'll hunt you and shoot you down like a duck."
  • edited April 2011
    "Monday mornin, 8 o'clock. If you ain't here, I'll hunt you and shoot you down like a duck."

"It's dog, Buford. Shoot him down like a dog."
  • edited April 2011
    "It's dog, Buford. Shoot him down like a dog."

*looks pissed, confused, and downright put out, as well as a little teary-eyed*

"Let's go boys! Let these sissies have their party!"
  • edited April 2011
    *looks pissed, confused, and downright put out, as well as a little teary-eyed*

"Let's go boys! Let these sissies have their party!"

*walks over to Marty* "Marty, what are you doing, saying you're gonna meet Tannen?"
  • edited April 2011
    *walks over to Marty* "Marty, what are you doing, saying you're gonna meet Tannen?"

*happy to see Doc* "Hey, Doc. Doc, don't worry about it. Monday morning, 8AM. We're going to be gone, right?"
  • edited April 2011
    *happy to see Doc* "Hey, Doc. Doc, don't worry about it. Monday morning, 8AM. We're going to be gone, right?"

"Theoretically yes, but what if the train's late?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Theoretically yes, but what if the train's late?"

"Late?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Late?"

"We'll discuss this later." *Clara walks over*
  • edited April 2011

*slightly alarmed* "No, we'll discuss this now."
  • edited April 2011

"No, we'll discuss it now, what do you mean late?" *gets drowned out by Clara*
  • edited April 2011
    Sorry, guys, this is my last post for tonight. Thanks for being so dedicated!

*slightly alarmed* "No, we'll discuss this now."

*interrupted by Clara* "Thank you for your gallantry, Mr. Eastwood. Had you not interceded, Emmett might've been shot." *looks at Doc*

"Marty-uh, Clint, I'm going to take Clara home." *leaves*
  • edited April 2011
    *interrupted by Clara* "Thank you for your gallantry, Mr. Eastwood. Had you not interceded, Emmett might've been shot." *looks at Doc*

"Marty-uh, Clint, I'm going to take Clara home." *leaves*

"Right, g'night Doc. G'night Clara."

(How strangely fitting.)
  • edited April 2011
    "Right, g'night Doc. G'night Clara."

(How strangely fitting.)

"Congratulations, Mr. Eastwood. I'm glad someone finally had the gumption to stand up to that sonofabitch."

(I think I got the first part of this one wrong...not so good at incidental characters lol)
  • edited April 2011
    "Congratulations, Mr. Eastwood. I'm glad someone finally had the gumption to stand up to that sonofabitch."

(I think I got the first part of this one wrong...not so good at incidental characters lol)

*shakes hand*

"You're all right in my book, Mr. Eastwood. I'd like to buy you a drink."

"Hey listen, I don't want a drink. It was no big deal.."

(Made it a little easier on you.)
  • edited April 2011
    *shakes hand*

"You're all right in my book, Mr. Eastwood. I'd like to buy you a drink."

"Hey listen, I don't want a drink. It was no big deal.."

(Made it a little easier on you.)

"Young man, young man. I'd like you to have this Colt Peacemaker and gunbelt, free of charge."
  • edited April 2011
    "Young man, young man. I'd like you to have this Colt Peacemaker and gunbelt, free of charge."

*surprised* "Free?"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.