The Trolling Game

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Snicklin wrote: »
    oljg6gadmmkm.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0NEMFYTS5VQ806HF9CR2&Expires=1294797509&Signature=Sr0AE2V4tq8LwoG1et1ce%2BVzumU%3D

This image, as a response to that one, makes a lot of
    sense in context. Can anyone contemplate as to why
    this is?

HaHAhHa!!1!!!11!!! You fail!
  • edited January 2011
    justin bieber is better that this shitty thread

ha you like justin beiber you r so gayyyyy
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    ha you like justin beiber you r so gayyyyy
    i didn't said i liked him, dumbshit
  • edited January 2011
    Very, VERY clever, mister gargoyle. You are the s
    kit
    when it comes to the game you play.
  • edited January 2011
    sonic is awesome he has his ovedr 900900 bithrhdshitdatay
  • edited January 2011
    You guys are awful at trolling, I am the master. Here is a guide I prepared earlier whilst you were still in diapers.

Zv7IV.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    i cant understand a word of it, you illiterate moron
  • edited January 2011
    Hey guys. What's going on it here?
  • edited January 2011
    We are definitely not trolling, if that's what you were wondering.
  • edited January 2011
    we are fucking your *********(use your imagination there, if you have one :P)
  • edited January 2011
    Oh no, it's the soda ****** again!
  • edited January 2011
    NoobC wrote: »
    Oh no, it's the soda ****** again!
    HAHA! It's ^&*% poppers you noob
  • edited January 2011
    HAHA! It's ^&*% poppers you noob

I don't need a MASSIVE NOOB to tell me that I'm a noob myself
  • edited January 2011
    ULTRANOOBC wrote: »
    I don't need a MASSIVE NOOB to tell me that I'm a noob myself
    so you are telling me that you don't need your dad to tell you you are a noob?
  • edited January 2011
    so you are telling me that you don't need your dad to tell you you are a noob?

I have nothing to counter with :(
  • edited January 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    I have nothing to counter with :(
    You have to encounter with your failness, and your no lifeness
  • edited January 2011
    Snicklin wrote: »
    We are definitely not trolling, if that's what you were wondering.

I don't wonder, I am Wonder!
  • edited January 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    I don't wonder, I am Wonder!
    can i haz 20 internets wonders?
  • edited January 2011
    319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    can i haz 20 internets wonders?

You want 20 of me? That's gay.
  • edited January 2011
    You want 20 of me? That's gay.

You know what's gay?
    You.
  • edited January 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    You know what's gay?
    You.

Loud and proud, lover. Loud and proud.
  • edited January 2011
    Loud and proud, lover. Loud and proud.
    omfgz your gai you must barn to helz
  • edited January 2011
    omfgz your gai you must barn to helz

eye wennt urrr erss behbeh droooool
  • edited January 2011
    eye wennt urrr erss behbeh droooool
    omg you gay toe goa to hel basterdd
  • edited January 2011
    Lolz, you are all sucksorz. I am the one true cool person around here and you all S**t.
    And I know my opinion is right, so I will not give a damn about yours. So I will just post here, to post to give my opinion about something which is not an opinion at all. And you can't do nothing about it.
    La la la, I am not listening, I like the sound of my own voice to much for that.

Ohh and I spent 10 pounds on a pumper sticker from tell tale and it had the wrong colour, it's a scam and I want my money back. They are posting wrong information on their website, and not going to give me back my 10 pound!

And I don't want to listen to all you tell tale fan people defending them. :p

(That was really fun, never been a troll before. :D)
  • edited January 2011
    omg you gay toe goa to hel basterdd

i ben derr all redee ett wuss tropehcle noe gibbe urr erss om nom nom i hait yu yu err uh beeg phat phatsoe dye naow und heng urseff
  • edited January 2011
    i ben derr all redee ett wuss tropehcle noe gibbe urr erss om nom nom
    noez peaveard goea frock justina bieba und den faq yoyuir selgf
  • edited January 2011
    Lolz, you are all sucksorz. I am the one true cool person around here and you all S**t.
    And I know my opinion is right, so I will not give a damn about yours. So I will just post here, to post to give my opinion about something which is not an opinion at all. And you can't do nothing about it.
    La la la, I am not listening, I like the sound of my own voice to much for that.

Ohh and I spent 10 pounds on a pumper sticker from tell tale and it had the wrong colour, it's a scam and I want my money back. They are posting wrong information on their website, and not going to give me back my 10 pound!

And I don't want to listen to all you tell tale fan people defending them. :p

(That was really fun, never been a troll before. :D)
    Welcome to the trollercoster, Veronica
  • edited January 2011
    noez peaveard goea frock justina bieba und den faq yoyuir selgf

Justin Bieber and mightypiratetm's Forbidden Love

Chapter One:

mightypiratetm walked into Justin Bieber's house. How are you, asked Justin. Hot and bothered, said mightypiratetm. Justin began to remove his shirt, unbuttoning each round, ivory button. Then come over here...big boy, Justin crooned from between his moist, full lips. mightypiratetm licked his own lips, unable to believe his luck. I can't wait to suck his mouth dry, he thought, as he began to unbuckle his codpiece from around his white fencing pants. Before they could embrace however, Alan Johnson came in and told them to shut the blinds or they would be banned. They got up, shutting every blind in the white, modernly furnished room, before going back to the couch. As they walked back to the couch, Alan Johnson watched the muscles of their butt cheeks flex and wobble with each step. Oh how I wish I could squeeze those mommas, Alan thought to himself, dribbling from the corner of his watery mouth. Alan walked out of the house with a sigh, wishing he could stay, but he had pressing admin business to attend to.

To be continued?
  • edited January 2011
    Justin Bieber and mightypiratetm's Forbidden Love

Chapter One:

mightypiratetm walked into Justin Bieber's house. How are you, asked Justin. Hot and bothered, said mightypiratetm. Justin began to remove his shirt, unbuttoning each round, ivory button. Then come over here...big boy, Justin crooned from between his moist, full lips. mightypiratetm licked his own lips, unable to believe his luck. I can't wait to suck his mouth dry, he thought, as he began to unbuckle his codpiece from around his white fencing pants. Before they could embrace however, Alan Johnson came in and told them to shut the blinds or they would be banned. They got up, shutting every blind in the white, modernly furnished room, before going back to the couch. As they walked back to the couch, Alan Johnson watched the muscles of their butt cheeks flex and wobble with each step. Oh how I wish I could squeeze those mommas, Alan thought to himself, dribbling from the corner of his watery mouth. Alan walked out of the house with a sigh, wishing he could stay, but he had pressing admin business to attend to.

To be continued?
    omg you pearveart im nod gai im gonea reportl yu toe alan und hi wuld thraw yu toe a ceajge wid justina biebert und hil reape yu
  • edited January 2011
    Welcome to the trollercoster, Veronica

Talk to someone who cares, I only care about me and my opinions!

(Thank you). :D
  • edited January 2011
    omg you pearveart im nod gai im gonea reportl yu toe alan und hi wuld thraw yu toe a ceajge wid justina biebert und hil reape yu

That's stupid. That's stupid and you're stupid.
  • edited January 2011
    four wut rizoen yu pearverlyt ?
  • edited January 2011
    four wut rizoen yu pearverlyt ?

• edited January 2011
    omfg a boat keel eat
  • edited January 2011
    Seeing as how your all about MW2, your taste in games is probably incredibly mainstream and unrefined. Regardless of your lack of taste, i will list some amazing games you will probably hate for all the wrong reasons.

Uncharted 1 and 2
    Little Big Planet
    Dragon Age Origins
    Demon's Souls
    Devil May Cry 4
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Ratchet and clank
    Disgaea 3
    Blazblue
    Street Fighter 4
    Sacred 2
    Oblivion
    Mirrors Edge
    Ninja Gaiden

Please note that NONE of those are first person shooters.

If it seems like im acting as if im better than you, its because i am.
    If you havn't heard of most of these games, just dont bother. Sell your ps3 for an xbox and play shitty first person shooters all day.
  • edited January 2011
    Dislikes: Cigarettes, drunks, conspiracy theories, animated avatars, those g***mn forum lags, "language guardians" with and without a university degree in linguistics,

Wait... You're on these forums and don't like conspiracies?! You must have something to hide.... Guys, get digging. I want to know /everything/.
  • edited January 2011
    Seeing as how your all about MW2, your taste in games is probably incredibly mainstream and unrefined. Regardless of your lack of taste, i will list some amazing games you will probably hate for all the wrong reasons.

Uncharted 1 and 2
    Little Big Planet
    Dragon Age Origins
    Demon's Souls
    Devil May Cry 4
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Ratchet and clank
    Disgaea 3
    Blazblue
    Street Fighter 4
    Sacred 2
    Oblivion
    Mirrors Edge
    Ninja Gaiden

If you havn't heard of most of these games, just dont bother. Sell your ps3 for an xbox and play shitty first person shooters all day.
    A. I hate fps games B. I love Ratchet & Clank, LBP and Street Fighter 4
  • edited January 2011

Uncharted 1 and 2
    Little Big Planet
    Dragon Age Origins
    Demon's Souls
    Devil May Cry 4
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Ratchet and clank
    Disgaea 3
    Blazblue
    Street Fighter 4
    Sacred 2
    Oblivion
    Mirrors Edge
    Ninja Gaiden

lol.

copy paste nub
This discussion has been closed.