The Trolling Game

Comments

• edited April 2011
    hello everyone i am very great fan of website! i have found wonderful deal on prescription drugs to share with you. www.scamdrugz.gov
  • edited April 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    hello everyone i am very great fan of website! i have found wonderful deal on prescription drugs to share with you. www.scamdrugz.gov

omg y doesn it work!!111!11111111 plz explain1111111111!!!!!!!!!!212212one im gonna kill chu if chu dnt explain
  • edited April 2011
    Is this Tellt4le thingy? yea? you getting me annoyed right now… really annoyed………. my boyfriends 5 or 6 time a day checking this for news at least!!! you guys get that? 5 times a DAY!!!! you guys keeping me off kool stuff and things :MAD: ±!!!!!112!
    Release it Naow! do you hear me ttg? NoOW!!!!!! I can't predict whats happening if keeps bugging me with this really. I really can't… it just feels……… BIG.. idk. It really feels BIG… and DANGEROUS…. iykwim. you better release the episodes right away I tell ya… !!!!!!11!1%5&^
  • edited April 2011
    GEEZ TALLTALE WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FRREE GAMM<E I T0TALLI DERSERVE WON BECOZ I BOHTt SOME GAMES FROM YOU GUYZZ WONCE AND IO WANT MOAR.
  • edited April 2011
    GEEZ TALLTALE WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FRREE GAMM<E I T0TALLI DERSERVE WON BECOZ I BOHTt SOME GAMES FROM YOU GUYZZ WONCE AND IO WANT MOAR.
    Ai donlodad elmoct evri ttg gayme, nd i wud a freeeee gayme tuu
    (PS:Lol gayme :P)
  • edited April 2011
    if ud od p os t i nt his t hr esa di wil lke elu
  • edited April 2011
    Dont duble post, fag lol
  • edited April 2011
    Dont duble post, fag lol
    did u jstr clld m3 a f@g0 D:<? ur @ f@g, f@g
  • edited April 2011
    Telltale sucks now it has to many projects!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Der kewlsum,

I love u-

fbjhfdsgueirhuivfneiuhnvgfluierbfvguihbrfbhedriflaeiwrdhflyagery
  • edited April 2011
    Der kewlsum,

I love u-

fbjhfdsgueirhuivfneiuhnvgfluierbfvguihbrfbhedriflaeiwrdhflyagery
    ai w@na h@v ur babez
  • edited April 2011
    reported strongbrush1 for spamming.
  • edited April 2011
    reported strongbrush1 for spamming.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2526&stc=1&d=1303656339
  • edited April 2011
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2526&stc=1&d=1303656339
    son%20disapoint.jpg?1300974201
  • edited May 2011
    :p :d :( :)
  • edited May 2011

Ill come to your house and fucking kill all of your family.

Then ill rape your sister and shove a grenade down your piehole.

Then i smoke up your house with Neurotoxin. Its bloody brilliant.
  • edited May 2011
    people put in all this effort and yet your dad gave Freddie Mercury the hiv. That's right, now you all know.
  • edited May 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    people put in all this effort and yet your dad gave Freddie Mercury the hiv. That's right, now you all know.

My brother DIED of HIV. You sick son of a bitch.
  • edited May 2011

I'm 12 years old and what's this?
  • edited May 2011
    I'm in the mood for some Uncharted 2 online multiplayer right now.
  • edited May 2011

You can't die of HIV. You can die of a secondary infection caused by AIDS caused by HIV.
    :p

... I suck at trolling ¬_¬
  • edited May 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    You can't die of HIV. You can die of a secondary infection caused by AIDS caused by HIV.
    :p

... I suck at trolling ¬_¬

Yes. Yes you do. Leave trolling to the REAL trolls.

trollface.jpg

Also, BTW, you just trolled yourself as well.
  • edited May 2011
    I hate that face. and your image is unnecessarily large, moron. Learn to use imgur.

Stupid.
  • edited May 2011
    troll.jpg

960369_20090715_790screen004.jpg

troll.jpg

Ctrol.jpg

troll.jpg

troll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.giftroll.gifchar_mi1_troll.gifIMG
  • edited May 2011
    633607470680331650troll.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    Posting a troll post in a thread for troll posts, whatever was I thinking!
  • edited May 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Posting a troll post in a thread for troll posts, whatever was I thinking!
    Another example of an emotroll. You should see a psychiatrist....yanno, before your wrists look like Grand Central Station.
  • edited May 2011
    Another example of an emotroll. You should see a psychiatrist....yanno, before your wrists look like Grand Central Station.

Another example of a self-righteous, holier-than-thou, know-it-all-know-nothing jerkoff who takes an instant dislike to anyone who's different than them. I tell you what Mother Superior, why don't you take a good long, hard suck on my fat, juicy, sweaty troll balls, "yanno" you'd be begging for more you discarded lovechild of Steve Buscemi you!

This thread rules, I've wanted to say that for a while now.
  • edited May 2011
    kneel before God and blow my rosary.
    Forget Jesus, prepare for MY second coming.
  • edited May 2011
    kneel before God and blow my rosary.
    Forget Jesus, prepare for MY second coming.

Does that mean I get to kill you first? That would be pretty freakin' sweet, you lameass John Lennon wannabe.
  • edited May 2011
    :sets the place on fire:
    You both get killed
    tumblr_ld1q3nkYQc1qbylvso1_400.gif
  • edited May 2011
    :sets the place on fire:
    You both get killed
    tumblr_ld1q3nkYQc1qbylvso1_400.gif

Well, there's no arguing with that.
  • edited May 2011
    hey guyzzzzzz wil u giv meh bttf ep 5 4 fr33?
  • edited May 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Another example of a self-righteous, holier-than-thou, know-it-all-know-nothing jerkoff who takes an instant dislike to anyone who's different than them. I tell you what Mother Superior, why don't you take a good long, hard suck on my fat, juicy, sweaty troll balls, "yanno" you'd be begging for more you discarded lovechild of Steve Buscemi you!

This thread rules, I've wanted to say that for a while now.

tl;dr
  • edited June 2011
    King's Quest 5 is the best KQ game EVER! Except that it doesn't have a hint system or Retry on death. All games should have Retry on death. Sierra is retarded, they should have learned from Telltale and made a game as awesome as Back to the Future!
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    hey guyzzzzzz wil u giv meh bttf ep 5 4 fr33?

Of course! Just PM me your credit card info, or better yet, have your credit card info stored on PSN servers for sake keeping. :D
  • edited June 2011
    I really hate this thread. And don't even think about replying to this post, otherwise...

I WILL KILL YOU.
  • edited June 2011
    :mad: :mad::mad::mad:And i hate you bitch.... RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad:
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    OMG I downloaded this free episode from a game about Back to the Future from this website, but it's waaaaaaaaay too hard and I can't beat it. It's so hard that I had to spend an hour in Doc's lab during the tutorial, and the hints are way too hard and confusing to understand.

Can you all pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee tell me if the full season of this game is so needlessly brutal and unforgiving as the first 40 hours of episode 1? I literally cried every once in a while and I almost broke my computer from hitting it so much.
This discussion has been closed.