Sam and Max Abridged

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Didn't we already have this discussion? Right now, in addition to Sam and Max, we can do:

*Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Abridged
    *Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures Abridged
    *Tales of Monkey Island Abridged (Could also apply to earlier games.)
    *Puzzle Agent Abridged

which should we do first (if we do one)
  • edited June 2011
    Didn't we already have this discussion?

Yeah. I just really want to voice Nelson Tethers.
  • edited June 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    Yeah. I just really want to voice Nelson Tethers.

Okay, we've got our Nelson, should we ever decide to make Puzzle Agent Abridged.

And By the Way, if we wanna do SBCG4AP, we're gonna have to work out the voices in advance. I call Strong Bad and whoever else isn't called by the time we make it.
  • edited June 2011
    I would like to add that Poker Night Abridged sounds like a fun little Short.

Also, did Bone and CSI just not happen or something?
  • edited June 2011
    I call Strong Bad and whoever else isn't called by the time we make it.

Dibs on coach Z
  • edited June 2011
    Can I do The King of Town if you do SBCG4AP? I'll send you an audition soon.
  • edited June 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    I would like to add that Poker Night Abridged sounds like a fun little Short.

Totally callin Heavy
  • edited June 2011
    i want tycho
  • edited June 2011
    I get Strong Bad, and Gohaku can come back as Max
  • edited June 2011
    still if we do a new game what game should we do next
  • edited June 2011
    this thread is RESERECTED
  • edited June 2011
    So, any ideas on what to do next, Lattsam?
  • edited June 2011
    Well, I thought I'd just humor Akriloth for a bit and do a "special edition" version of the very first episode, aka, the one he just reviewed.

I may have to come up with a whole new script for this episode, using brand-new jokes and dialogue... and I think I'll let Gohaku voice Max in this one.

What do you think?
  • edited June 2011
    lattsam wrote: »
    Well, I thought I'd just humor Akriloth for a bit and do a "special edition" version of the very first episode, aka, the one he just reviewed.

I may have to come up with a whole new script for this episode, using brand-new jokes and dialogue... and I think I'll let Gohaku voice Max in this one.

What do you think?

thats perfect
  • edited June 2011

What do you think?

I think you're starting to turn into George Lucas. Seriously, though, I think that might actually be a good idea.
  • edited June 2011
    I think you're starting to turn into George Lucas. Seriously, though, I think that might actually be a good idea.

i know, mabey even akriloth will like it
  • edited June 2011

What do you think?

That tickled my fancy in a rather suggestive manner.
    I like this idea :)
  • edited June 2011
    everyone lve the new idea of a remix
  • edited June 2011
    Didn't we already have this discussion? Right now, in addition to Sam and Max, we can do:

*Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Abridged
    *Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures Abridged
    *Tales of Monkey Island Abridged (Could also apply to earlier games.)
    *Puzzle Agent Abridged

Please don't.
  • edited June 2011
    Please don't.

why do you believe that
  • edited June 2011
    i am getting tired of resurrecting this thread
  • edited June 2011
    No need to keep doing so, dude. People will post when they're good and ready. ;)
  • edited June 2011
    I've sent the script for the Special Edition to Gohaku... his rendition of Max will cause the first episode to do a permanent 180... or is that 360? Or 270? Or 90? Or any other kind of angle in between?
  • edited June 2011
    I've sent the script for the Special Edition to Gohaku... his rendition of Max will cause the first episode to do a permanent 180... or is that 360? Or 270? Or 90? Or any other kind of angle in between?

when WILL the SE of sam and mac abridged comes out, and off subject, AKRILOTH APOLIZED IN HIS LAST VIDEO
  • edited June 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »
    when WILL the SE of sam and mac abridged comes out, and off subject, AKRILOTH APOLIZED IN HIS LAST VIDEO

Gohaku's working on his lines now. :D
  • edited June 2011
    off subject, AKRILOTH APOLIZED IN HIS LAST VIDEO

Really? That's weird.
  • edited June 2011
    Really? That's weird.

here is the link, at the beging he apoligizes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjHq4frldw
  • edited July 2011
    how far is the SE to finished
  • edited July 2011
    how far is the SE to finished

Haven't gotten Gohaku's lines yet...
  • edited July 2011
    i bet the video will be awesome
  • edited July 2011
    Need a voice for Mary Two Teeth or Girl Stinky?
  • edited July 2011
    Need a voice for Mary Two Teeth or Girl Stinky?

Okay.
  • edited July 2011
    Okay.

Thanks!
  • edited July 2011
    i might be a great timmy two teeth
  • edited July 2011
    Done guys! Sorry it took so long T_T It was sooo very awkward/difficult impersonating Mr. Chaikin's voice from episode 1 of season 1. But I managed something that reflects the sudden shift in voice style from Max 101 to Max 102 onward. Their voices aren't TOO different, but I exaggerated the vocal differences for comical purposes :P
    Alright, I'll be sending the files to you now Dave.

BTW: Jurgen please? ^^
  • edited July 2011
    Gohaku wrote: »
    Done guys! Sorry it took so long T_T It was sooo very awkward/difficult impersonating Mr. Chaikin's voice from episode 1 of season 1. But I managed something that reflects the sudden shift in voice style from Max 101 to Max 102 onward. Their voices aren't TOO different, but I exaggerated the vocal differences for comical purposes :P
    Alright, I'll be sending the files to you now Dave.

I haven't gotten to that point in season 2 yet, but I will consider it! :)
  • edited July 2011
    Gohaku wrote: »

I so called Jurgen a while back:P

I say auditions for this one, fair shot and all.
  • edited July 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    I so called Jurgen a while back:P

I say auditions for this one, fair shot and all.

Oh you did? Hmm, well I'll take Flint if you want Jurgen. Or a sea monkey(I can do a Jamaican accent)...Santa?

I want to act out another character voice too ^^;
    But I'll gladly audition for it :)
  • edited July 2011
    Progress on the Special Edition is underway... I tried out my new microphone (as well as a new recording strategy) and it seems that my voice sounds clearer than it did before. This episode will be one to watch, indeed!
  • edited July 2011
    so since this ep is almost done, when are we expected to get it
Sign in to comment in this discussion.