Sam and Max Abridged

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Sometime around Friday, my good man! :D
  • edited July 2011
    you should put this video as a video response akriloths sam and max abridged commentary
  • edited July 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »
    you should put this video as a video response akriloths sam and max abridged commentary

Yeah, I should, shouldn't I? :3
  • edited July 2011
    Did you happen to send me any lines? I remember volunteering to do Girl Stinky and/or Mary Two-Teeth, and I was wondering if you still needed me to voice their lines.
  • edited July 2011
    Did you happen to send me any lines? I remember volunteering to do Girl Stinky and/or Mary Two-Teeth, and I was wondering if you still needed me to voice their lines.

The script for episode 7 is coming soon... don't worry!
  • edited July 2011
    since ep 7 will soon come out with scripts, i think i would play a great timmy-two-teeth
  • edited July 2011
    lattsam wrote: »
    The script for episode 7 is coming soon... don't worry!

Thanks! I shall wait with bated breath until I get bored, at which point I'll go clubbing in the city.
    since ep 7 will soon come out with scripts, i think i would play a great timmy-two-teeth
    You know, I half-expect Timmy Two-Teeth's dialogue to just be bleeps. No actual speech; just bleeping and movement.
  • edited July 2011
    Hey lattsam. About Episode 7... I sent you a PM. Did you get it?
  • edited July 2011
    Hey team, could I ask for a hand? It's not Sam and Max related per say.... Okay it really isn't but I'm auditioning for a role on this other project and need some handy thumbs up on my video, comments etcetera. If you'd be so kind, I'd be eternally grateful. We gotta look out for each other right? Thanks!
    Here on youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBB_g_d1W2U&feature=relmfu (edit: better vid)
  • edited July 2011
    I'll go check it out.

By the way, the Special Edition is finally here! Jazzhandz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VaZG9FM5wo
  • edited July 2011
    my only problem with the ep is sybils voice is to loud
  • edited July 2011
    resurect
  • edited July 2011
    Gonna start working on the episode 7 script sometime before the month of August. That way, the abridged fans can have Christmas in the summertime... so to speak! :D
  • edited July 2011
    Gonna start working on the episode 7 script sometime before the month of August. That way, the abridged fans can have Christmas in the summertime... so to speak! :D

like christmas in july
  • edited July 2011
    like christmas in july

You mean Decemberween in July.
  • edited July 2011
    You mean Decemberween in July.

if you want to make a homestar runner reference
  • edited August 2011
    when will the scipts come
  • edited August 2011
    Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it! In the meantime, I'm working on a small S&M Abridged project called "Get Sam And Max Off The Moon!"... which will be uploaded soon!
  • edited August 2011
    any idea about this short
  • edited August 2011
    any idea about this short

Remember those recent campaigns like "Get Mega Man Off The Moon", or "Operation Moonfall"? Yeah, "Get Sam And Max Off The Moon" is something like that.

I'll give you three guesses where the episode takes place, and the first two don't count! ;)

And yes, the special episode might include references to... that.

UPDATE: Just finished recording all the dialogue for this episode! Expect it to be released soon!
  • edited August 2011
    Remember those recent campaigns like "Get Mega Man Off The Moon", or "Operation Moonfall"? Yeah, "Get Sam And Max Off The Moon" is something like that.

I'll give you three guesses where the episode takes place, and the first two don't count! ;)

And yes, the special episode might include references to... that.

UPDATE: Just finished recording all the dialogue for this episode! Expect it to be released soon!

I was beginning to get worried for a second!
    I was going to ask to see if you had received my lines. It looks like you did! :P
  • edited August 2011
    Gohaku wrote: »
    I was beginning to get worried for a second!
    I was going to ask to see if you had received my lines. It looks like you did! :P

Yep, I did! :3
  • edited August 2011
    How much more time
  • edited August 2011
    How much more time

About a week should do it! :3
  • edited August 2011
    HAs anyone claimed Flint Paper and the monster from 203? Because I discovered that I can do a pretty good both o' dems.

I'm giving up on Jurgen because I like my Monster voice.
  • edited August 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    I'm giving up on Jurgen because I like my Monster voice.
    Well, then I'll do it.
  • edited August 2011
    Well, then I'll do it.

I think Gohaku was the other candidate there.
  • edited August 2011
    I think Gohaku was the other candidate there.

Oh. Okay then.
  • edited August 2011
    Here's the newest vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb4engGLLeM

So, what do you think?
  • edited August 2011
    Bring it back
  • edited August 2011
    So.... what next?
  • edited August 2011
    So.... what next?

Well, I guess I might as well work on the script for episode 7 while I wait. I might need to watch some Let's Plays of Ice Station Santa in the meantime, maybe I could get some ideas from there!
  • edited August 2011
    Well, I guess I might as well work on the script for episode 7 while I wait. I might need to watch some Let's Plays of Ice Station Santa in the meantime, maybe I could get some ideas from there!

I sent you a message with some ideas...
  • edited September 2011
    Hey guys, to hold us over until we begin abridging season 2, I did up another audio track for Sam and Max. This time they karaoke a little tune for your entertainment ;)
    What do ya think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyCGqKpJYQ
  • edited September 2011
    Terrible.

also, this:

fSrpA.png
  • edited September 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Terrible.

also, this:

fSrpA.png

It seems like someone only watched the first episode and not the entire series yet.
  • edited September 2011
    Well, I guess I didn't win the top ten in the abridged contest, but that doesn't mean I won't try again next time. I shall hone my abridging skills to their fullest, and when the opportunity comes again, I will submit another entry!
  • edited September 2011
    Ahh at least we still had fun getting here. Right Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?

In all seriousness, It was fun making the episode. And I still suggest we do a Puzzle Agent abridged at some point, maybe when that opportunity comes.
  • edited September 2011
    Ahh at least we still had fun getting here. Right Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?

In all seriousness, It was fun making the episode. And I still suggest we do a Puzzle Agent abridged at some point, maybe when that opportunity comes.

I'm still waiting for the opportunity to do SBCG4APTAS.
  • edited September 2011
    It seems like someone only watched the first episode and not the entire series yet.

The average person isn't going to watch more of something they already didn't like, no.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.