i hope my curt does not suck
  • edited April 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »

It won't. Trust me.
  • edited April 2011

I hope my Bluster Blaster doesn't suck. I put a lot of effort into all that screaming.
  • edited April 2011
    I hope my Bluster Blaster doesn't suck. I put a lot of effort into all that screaming.

it depends of how mad you screamed
  • edited April 2011
    There will be cake... and Episode 5!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO__3HO9vvw
  • edited April 2011
    looks like in ep.8 there will be more portal jokes, what refrence this time, mentioning parts of portal 2
  • edited April 2011
    Just popped by to say I saw it, and it's come a long way since the first episode. Jimmy's even funnier since he goes about his business of wanting to be a main character so casually. Hope I didn't make The Internet too lackluster in the beginning; I was trying to throw some GLaDOS in there but she's far more musical (mostly thanks to Autotune). Not sure I like the direction you took Bob's voice in, and when you mentioned throwing in some Paula Deen Riding Things joke, I assumed she'd be riding Myra's pink hair throughout the whole episode. Finally, props for the Kenan 'n' Kel reference at the end. Long live the 90's!

P.S. Did I say "epic-sodic" when voicing The Internet?
  • edited April 2011
    sybil really loves jitter
  • edited April 2011
    Just popped by to say I saw it, and it's come a long way since the first episode. Jimmy's even funnier since he goes about his business of wanting to be a main character so casually. Hope I didn't make The Internet too lackluster in the beginning; I was trying to throw some GLaDOS in there but she's far more musical (mostly thanks to Autotune). Not sure I like the direction you took Bob's voice in, and when you mentioned throwing in some Paula Deen Riding Things joke, I assumed she'd be riding Myra's pink hair throughout the whole episode. Finally, props for the Kenan 'n' Kel reference at the end. Long live the 90's!

P.S. Did I say "epic-sodic" when voicing The Internet?

You did a very nice job with the internet's voice! Then you really did sound menacing when it went all corrupt.

Well, this episode was cool. I look forward to the next ones of course. Dave, did you pitch my Bug voice up again? I just wanna know why :p Sometimes the voice filters can garble up the lines.

Great job everyone!
  • edited April 2011
    Hoo boy, I am at the same time dreading and looking forward to next episode. Dread because I had trouble with Harry Moleman the first time (The cough still hasn't gone away) and looking forward because Featherly and Superball.
  • edited April 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    Hoo boy, I am at the same time dreading and looking forward to next episode. Dread because I had trouble with Harry Moleman the first time (The cough still hasn't gone away) and looking forward because Featherly and Superball.

Actually, is it okay if Gohaku might voice Harry Moleman instead? You know, just in case Remolay doesn't feel like doing it anymore...
  • edited April 2011
    i can't wait util ep 6
  • edited April 2011
    lattsam wrote: »
    Actually, is it okay if Gohaku might voice Harry Moleman instead? You know, just in case Remolay doesn't feel like doing it anymore...

If it feels too hard for episode 6 I'll be happy to pass on the roll. I can do it, and it will get easier as it goes along.

Also, when we get to Night of the Raving Dead I'm going to audition for Jurgen. I dunno, I like villains, as much as I dislike Jurgen I think I can do the voice.
  • edited April 2011
    i kind of think i would be an awesome santa when we get to ice station santa
  • edited April 2011
    If you're holding auditions for Timmy Two-Teeth, Mary Two-Teeth, or Girl Stinky, I'd give it a go.
  • edited April 2011
    If it feels too hard for episode 6 I'll be happy to pass on the roll. I can do it, and it will get easier as it goes along.

Also, when we get to Night of the Raving Dead I'm going to audition for Jurgen. I dunno, I like villains, as much as I dislike Jurgen I think I can do the voice.

I'm on standby for whatever happens :)
    Let me know!
  • edited April 2011
    when will the script be ready
  • edited April 2011
    when will the script be ready

As a matter of fact, I'm working on it this week! I hope to send it out before the week is over! Trust me, as the season finale, it'll be EPIC! ...Or not. But then, your mileage may vary! :)
  • edited April 2011
    cancle my blissed out max, i dont think my voice would be good for it
  • edited April 2011
    Happy Easter, everybody! It seems the Easter Bunny has left a copy of the script for Episode 6 in several of your inboxes... well, actually, I did, but it's still as sweet as Easter candy, huh?

I can't believe I'm this close to completely abridging an entire season's worth of Sam and Max episodes... I've made it this far... that alone is quite an accomplishment!
  • edited April 2011
    I just got the script and read it.

This is getting very, very, VERY awkward.
  • edited April 2011
    Oh dear lord, I'm going to have trouble with Featherly without laughing.
  • edited April 2011
    i am already done, i even have a perfect gay voice for him
  • edited April 2011
    I'm done recording my line!
  • edited April 2011
    Dear lord! What possessed you while writing this!? XD lol
    This should be fun :)
  • edited April 2011
    will there be a season 2 or 3
  • edited April 2011
    will there be a season 2 or 3

Maaaaaaaaybe! ;)
  • edited April 2011
    what do we need to do to get one, get at least 1,000 views on your videos to get a new season or something
  • edited April 2011
    what do we need to do to get one, get at least 1,000 views on your videos to get a new season or something

Probably. Maybe we should start some Sam and Max threads on 4chan to get people interested... /co/ would be a good place to do that!

But not /b/. Anywhere but /b/.
  • edited April 2011
    /co/ /b/ /b/.

what the heck do those symbols mean
  • edited April 2011

Hell if I know. Maybe they're forums or something.
  • edited April 2011

Not until you're older, kid. Trust me.

I think we should just continue on when we feel like continuing on. I do this stuff for the hell of it. Also, the channel is called ReTelltale games, we could also try doing stuff with other TTG things.
  • edited April 2011
    Not until you're older, kid. Trust me.

I think we should just continue on when we feel like continuing on. I do this stuff for the hell of it. Also, the channel is called ReTelltale games, we could also try doing stuff with other TTG things.

Like maybe abridged series of other games in Telltale's library, like, say, for instance, "Strong Bad's Abridged Game For Impatient People"?
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, exactly like that.
  • edited April 2011
    Like maybe abridged series of other games in Telltale's library, like, say, for instance, "Strong Bad's Abridged Game For Impatient People"?

or mabey abridge monkey island
  • edited April 2011

If we do end up doing that, I want to be Strong bad.
  • edited April 2011
    If we do end up doing that, I want to be Strong bad.

if we are already picking people for that, I CALL COACH Z
  • edited April 2011
    Homsar and Strongsad here

By the way, I'm working on my lines, but i seem to be having trouble getting into my Harry voice. I may have to pass the torch over to Gohaku here
  • edited April 2011
    Homsar and Strongsad here

By the way, I'm working on my lines, but i seem to be having trouble getting into my Harry voice. I may have to pass the torch over to Gohaku here

Everyone, I swear I'll have my lines done soon! Finals are here and they are a beeyotch. So once I have some assignments out the way I will deliver!

Remolay just let me know, and I'll start scratching my larynx right away :P
  • edited April 2011
    I got it for this episode, but I think Harry Moleman will need a voice change for his next appearance. I could barely get that going I can still do my Not bad but not to good featherly and my Superball no problem.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.