BTTF PS3 NA out on February 15 for $19.99

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    I do, and you must not get many games. Nearly every game I own via retail has a 4+GB install required. In addition, the most common Blu-Ray format is the dual-layer 50GB, as 250GB is really expensive, despite being really cool as well.

awesome =) well not for me i dont have 4+GB its only MB... unless its from PSN and the games i know like god of war or infamous then it will take GB it depends how much of GB it wants to take. :):) well im happy its coming for PS3 =P
  • edited February 2011
    cant wait till Tuesday for episode 1 to come out !!! =) cant wait for episode 2 to come out on PS3 this month =P
  • edited February 2011
    Dave McFly wrote: »
    I know I can do that but he does not have access to download anything to his PS3 (has no internet access) so I would be unable to download it, MUCH rather have a physical disc that has all the episodes on it, I don't even care if it just has the game on it and nothing else.

Ummm...you can always try to put it on a flash drive.
  • edited February 2011
    Dave McFly wrote: »
    I know I can do that but he does not have access to download anything to his PS3 (has no internet access) so I would be unable to download it, MUCH rather have a physical disc that has all the episodes on it, I don't even care if it just has the game on it and nothing else.

That's unfortunate. Telltale isn't known for releasing games in retail (actually, their known for making downloadable, episodic games :P ), but they may release their games on disc eventually for PS3.
  • edited February 2011
    does anyone know, it would be a really big help :confused:
  • edited February 2011
    It comes out tomorrow.
  • edited February 2011
    when is the uk release
  • edited February 2011
    mrplugo wrote: »
    when is the uk release

I most cases, European PSN releases are one day after the US release. Coming wednesday would be a pretty safe bet, but TellTale hasn't confirmed (or denied) it yet.
  • edited February 2011
    I most cases, European PSN releases are one day after the US release. Coming wednesday would be a pretty safe bet, but TellTale hasn't confirmed (or denied) it yet.

No, it's unlikely that'll be the case.
  • edited February 2011
    Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow off the PSN!

I wonder (though I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have) if TTG have changed anything from the PC version... Not that i'm suggesting they should or anything, just curious.
  • edited February 2011
    Do you pay the $20 up front when DL'ing the first ep, or is it just a fraction of the $20 and you pay for each episode as you get them?
  • edited February 2011
    EQWashu wrote: »
    Do you pay the $20 up front when DL'ing the first ep, or is it just a fraction of the $20 and you pay for each episode as you get them?

pretty sure you pay 20 now and you get the episodes as they are released ;).
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks Dave :D Now I just wish I knew when the game will appear in the PSN Store lol
  • edited February 2011
    me too, the wait is killing me!
  • edited February 2011
    I've been looking on google and I heard the PSN store updates anywhere between 2pm EST-7pm EST. That seems odd but maybe its true since I usually turn my PS3 on at around 5pm EST to play Assassin's Creed multiplayer, and by that time the "Whats New" has changed.

Still sucks though. I finally got my bf to play a video game and I gotta wait on it to show up to purchase.
  • Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow off the PSN!

I wonder (though I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have) if TTG have changed anything from the PC version... Not that i'm suggesting they should or anything, just curious.

I'm very curious about this as well!
  • edited February 2011
    seriously. was anxious to play on my iPad.. This wait is killing me. I could buy for PC or PS3. but still holding out.. Come on...
  • edited February 2011
    no my computer is top of the line. and my ps3 is getting full so i'll avoid the ps3 version unless theres a free demo.

It doesnt matter whether its top of the line. My computer is pretty good and runs games badly (and its bloody designed for games)
  • yoman45135 wrote: »
    It doesnt matter whether its top of the line. My computer is pretty good and runs games badly (and its bloody designed for games)

episode 1 worked fine on my computer so unless i find out theres a difference between versions, i will not purchase it on my ps3.
  • edited February 2011
    its 6:45pm EST, is it up yet for anyone? lol
  • edited February 2011
    Not up for me yet :(
  • edited February 2011
    You'll know it's up when http://blog.us.playstation.com/ updates, people.
  • edited February 2011
    If this were an Xbox 360 release, it would have been out already. I really think Sony should step up their game!
  • edited February 2011
    trollface.jpg

That's great, but it'd be out tommorow as XBLA only releases on Wednesdays.
  • edited February 2011
    Um actually XBLA releases on tuesdays! Im just sayin.
  • edited February 2011
    Um actually XBLA releases on tuesdays! Im just sayin.

Check yer facts before making a statement, boyo. Check Major Nelson's Blog; on only (I believe) one occasion has a XBLA game been released on a Tuesday.

In summary; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aJROW6cuEM
  • edited February 2011
    Todays US PSN update is a bit on the late side today due to some problems with Sony's servers, most likely in relation to a hack on modified PS3's which spoof's the store details and sets the price to $0.00 on everything.

Pirates, they be hittin' Digital Content now!
  • edited February 2011
    Xbox does release on tuesdays plus their store is updated at 3-5 am, you know when most people are sleeping, so that when we wake up it's there and waiting for us.
  • edited February 2011
    It's up. (You have to do a search for Back to the Future to find it -- the main page hasn't updated yet)

Downloading now. :)
  • edited February 2011
    Xbox does release on tuesdays plus their store is updated at 3-5 am, you know when most people are sleeping, so that when we wake up it's there and waiting for us.

Yes, but Xbox Live Arcade games (which this is/would be) are always released on Wednesday with very little exception. As stated, check your facts.

3-5 AM Wednesday is later than 11 PM Tuesday.
  • edited February 2011
    yeah the main site is up but no game yet, just game trailers and videos
  • edited February 2011
    bttf1985cc wrote: »
    yeah the main site is up but no game yet, just game trailers and videos

To be clear, I'm talking about PSN; just downloaded and installed the first episode.
  • edited February 2011
    Yes, but Xbox Live Arcade games (which this is) are always released on Wednesday with very little exception. As stated, check your facts.

3-5 AM Wednesday is later than 11 PM Wednesday.

Um, do you understand time?

I'm surprised you're interested in this game, because it's normally for fans of time travel. Meaning you'd need to understand time to understand the premise.
  • edited February 2011
    Um, do you understand time?

I'm surprised you're interested in this game, because it's normally for fans of time travel. Meaning you'd need to understand time to understand the premise.

Typos are a part of human experience - Plato

(and fixed)
  • edited February 2011
    Typos are a part of human experience - Plato

(and fixed)

You make it sound like I was making fun of you for spelling a word wrong, but I got on you because you used the wrong word entirely.
  • edited February 2011
    Sisyphus wrote: »
    To be clear, I'm talking about PSN; just downloaded and installed the first episode.

really? I'll check it again. Its almost 9pm here but when I searched "back to the future", I got the 4 videoes and random stuff
  • edited February 2011
    You make it sound like I was making fun of you for spelling a word wrong, but I got on you because you used the wrong word entirely.

I'm not picking a fight, and you seem to be trying to do just that by pointing out any error I make. Stay classy.
  • edited February 2011
    Same here, its 6pm here. It comes up with 4 videos and no game for me also. PS said it would be by midnite or the next update which is on friday. I hope dnt have to wait til fri lol
  • edited February 2011
    Same here, its 6pm here. It comes up with 4 videos and no game for me also. PS said it would be by midnite or the next update which is on friday. I hope dnt have to wait til fri lol

yeah no kidding that would suck. Why bother saying it would be up today if you were going to really put it up Friday? Its silly.
  • edited February 2011
    Same here, its 6pm here. It comes up with 4 videos and no game for me also.

Huh; for me the results are as follows after the search:

Back to the Future the Game Network Trailer
    Back to the Future the Game Behind the Scenes Part 1
    (Part 2)
    (Part 3)
    Back to the Future the Game - Full Series
    Back to the Future the Game - Episode 1 It's About Time Demo
    (followed by stuff that has nothing to do with Back to the Future such as Tom Clancy)

In any case, the game has 9 ratings right now, which means at least 8 people who aren't me have managed to access it too. :-D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.