Sisyphus wrote: »
    Huh; for me the results are as follows after the search:

Back to the Future the Game Network Trailer
    Back to the Future the Game Behind the Scenes Part 1
    (Part 2)
    (Part 3)
    Back to the Future the Game - Full Series
    Back to the Future the Game - Episode 1 It's About Time Demo
    (followed by stuff that has nothing to do with Back to the Future such as Tom Clancy)

I'd say those people who can't get it working should reset their PS3s, that might (no idea really) do the trick.
  • edited February 2011
    Yay its up now!!! Downloading now!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Ok it *IS* up! go to search, type "Back to the Future", and its there (mine was below the 4 videos).

squee! :D
  • edited February 2011
    Glad it's showing up for everyone. :D
  • edited February 2011
    Alright, I just bought it. My network is a little slow tonight, so I'll download it first thing in the morning. Something to look forward to tomorrow.
  • edited February 2011
    does any one know how many MB/GB it is and does it have trophys
  • edited February 2011
    Thank god there was a demo. Got done playing the demo and was underwhelmed. I pray to god that Jurassic Park doesn't play like this.
  • edited February 2011
    Appears that us lot in Europe are not worthy enough again of TellTale's time! First Strong Bad gets an infinite delay on the EU PSN and now BTTF has also decided not to show up!

What the hell TellTale, you were doing soo well with Sam & Max: Season 3 and Tales of Monkey Island when it came to US and EU PSN release times, why are you starting to crap on PS3 players to? Unless it's your hidden aim to do well on a console then piss that audience off?
  • edited February 2011
    I'm a bit disappointed that we have to wait as well. Still, if you release next week with a good price, I won't hesistate to buy the game anyhow :) I just hope you won't release all of the episodes months afterwards. Just release episode 1 as soon as possible and make sure the later episodes arrive at PSN worldwide within one week of the PC release.
  • I played the demo, you can play up until the delorean shows up, takes no more than 10 minutes. If someone told me there was a difference between the versions, I'd get the playstation one but so far its the exact same.
  • edited February 2011
    so Europe gets screwed again?..

awesome..
  • edited February 2011
    Anyone know when the UK release for this game is? i have a US account on my PS3 which ive downloaded the demo n various vids they have but nothin at all on the UK PSN....pls help with any info or news n if its actually comin to the UK? cheers :)
  • edited February 2011
    How is the PS3 version of BTTF compared to the PS3 version of Sam and Max season 3? Does someone see any improvements?
  • edited February 2011
    I have the PC version... Can I have the PS3 version free?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    mpuone wrote: »
    I have the PC version... Can I have the PS3 version free?

Nope. Sony needs their cut of the profits. You can get the Mac version for free, though! :D
  • edited February 2011
    TTG really need to give the Europeans more info on the release, it blows that we didnt get the game at the same time :mad:
  • edited February 2011
    b0shey wrote: »
    TTG really need to give the Europeans more info on the release, it blows that we didnt get the game at the same time :mad:

I think the blame lies with Sony on this one. All Telltale can do is give them the game, which they obviously have done. Now it's up to Sony when to release it in Europe.
  • edited February 2011
    Here's an idea, if anybody wishes to try it..
    If you make a US PSN account, then you can download anything on the US PSN store.
  • edited February 2011
    I think the blame lies with Sony on this one. All Telltale can do is give them the game, which they obviously have done. Now it's up to Sony when to release it in Europe.

But then there is the point of Sam & Max Season 3, how was it possible for TellTale to release the PS3 version at the SAM TIME as the PC Version (give or take a few days) on both the US AND EU PSN? After having great treatment like that, it seems like TellTale is being quite laid back in regards to EU this time.
  • edited February 2011

True, but has TTG still even commented on EU not getting the game?

@Masta23: Thanks, but I'll stick with EU and wait for the actual releases.
  • edited February 2011
    Where is it for uk psn telltale screw us again!!!
  • edited February 2011
    BTTF guy82 wrote: »
    telltale screw us again!!!

Why do I feel like I'm reading a really weird slashfic?
  • edited February 2011
    The first episode was awesome! Cannot wait for episode 2! Speaking of which is it suppose to come out next week? At the credits there was a trailer for the next ep and it said coming Feb 2011? It is possible that they forgot to change it from the pc version release date or they are releasing it next week and then ps3 players will be caught up for ep 3 in march. I bet it is just a mix up but would be awesome if ep 2 came out next week to.
  • edited February 2011
    I only wish there had been some discount code I could have used on the PSN because I bought it there the other day and pre-ordered it here for Mac months ago.
  • edited February 2011
    Hey everyone, this is my first time posting and playing a TT game. I'm a diehard BTTF fan and have to say I am very happy with this first episode on the PS3, can't wait for the next episode to be available.
  • edited February 2011
    Honestly I figure that was simply a forgetting to change the PC's trailer thing. I see us staying a month behind. It would be nice to get an ETA on the next PSN release though.

I have to say I've never been a big fan of games like this. I've always respected TellTale's quality in the category though. I however being the huge BTTF fan I am decided I was gonna give them a chance so I bought the PC episode 1 free like they were offering and they won me over. I subscribed to the PSN version as a result and might even double dip to get it on the PC. So I have to give them props.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.