BTTF Ep 2: Get Tannen is here!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Wow awesome, thanx telltale :D
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Surprise releases, it has come to this. ;)

Actually, a lot of the long-term community members wanted it that way. Keeps the forums less crowded, cuts the waiting stages by one, diminishes the "Waiting thread" to a mere three pages, counters the attack of the F5 refreshers on release day and so forth.

Next time, the initial episode upload attempt might even succeed. ;)
  • edited February 2011
    Any idea why there's a delay at the D2D site? It's kind of weird because for example Steam already has it.
  • edited February 2011
    Will it also arrive on PSN this month? After all that's what the ending said...
  • edited February 2011
    Wow, up now? So dowloading, love the surprise! It does limit lack of patients in the forums, so double win!
  • edited February 2011
    Personally I have no problems with 'surprise, you're episode is ready' attacks. In fact, it's made my day :)
  • edited February 2011
    And i'm the first to report i've finished the episode!

45 minutes after the post about the release...that does not bode well for the game length.
  • edited February 2011
    chucklas wrote: »
    45 minutes after the post about the release...that does not bode well for the game length.

I smell trollin'
  • edited February 2011
    Guys can someone help, I bought the complete season via Direct2Drive but my second espisode isn't available to download yet.

Help.
  • edited February 2011
    Snotbeard wrote: »
    Guys can someone help, I bought the complete season via Direct2Drive but my second espisode isn't available to download yet.

Help.

All sorted I just used my noggin, changed the URL that I used last time to reflect the new episode numbers and Voila!

Enjoy guys.
  • edited February 2011
    Snotbeard wrote: »
    All sorted I just used my noggin, changed the URL that I used last time to reflect the new episode numbers and Voila!

Enjoy guys.

I'm kind of having the same problem with D2D, could you explain how you fixed it? Thanks.
  • chucklas wrote: »

Took 2-3 hours but of course needed to figure some things out during the game, probably would take about 90 mins if i knew exactly where to click each time.
  • edited February 2011
    Surprise releases, it has come to this. ;)

Actually, a lot of the long-term community members wanted it that way. Keeps the forums less crowded, cuts the waiting stages by one, diminishes the "Waiting thread" to a mere three pages, counters the attack of the F5 refreshers on release day and so forth.

Next time, the initial episode upload attempt might even succeed. ;)

Meh :(

In all honesty, this sounds to my hear just as "let's buy an already decorated Christmas tree! It's so much more rational, quick and easy!" Yep, and free of the fun of it.

I really don't know, Vainamoinen: another "lot of the long-term community members" has also always said that such a things were half of the fun of it.

We often "defended" the episodic model basing on this very things.
  • edited February 2011
    When will it be available on D2D?
  • edited February 2011
    @Dragon King

Apparently Snotbeard already has it through D2D, but since he's off-line he can't tell us how he managed this remarkable feat.

I think it's rather ridiculous that D2D is somehow delaying the release when every other digital download service already has it. I'm definitely rethinking future D2D purchases.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm rethinking pre-order purchases. The first episode was on time. Maybe the office is closed :P
  • edited February 2011
    The game was fun to play but way too easy, it only took me a couple of hours and now I have to wait for another whole month :(
  • edited February 2011
    I am annoyed with Telltale Games right now...

Guess how I found out episode 2 was released? That's right by word of mouth from a friend who downloaded the cracked version.

Now when I am a paying customer I expect to get served first and get a notification email of the release.

Just goes to show that maybe you are better off not paying at the end of the day.
  • edited February 2011
    Nice! Language Selection in the Main Menu. I like! :-D
  • edited February 2011
    Excuse me while I cry about my lack of memory, leaving me unable to download yet.
    *waaah*
  • edited February 2011
    ... The episode is out now?!

Great Scott! After a crappy day yesterday, this makes up for it. Love it.
  • edited February 2011
    played for about 20 minutes now and its AWESOME!!!!!

so bttf-style, just great :D
  • edited February 2011
    The game is extremely slow in the in-game, lots of slow downs even in the Cut Scenes, anyone else have this problem?
  • edited February 2011
    The game is extremely slow in the in-game, lots of slow downs even in the Cut Scenes, anyone else have this problem?

no.... whats your hardware specs?? can you play ep1 without flaws??
  • edited February 2011
    Downloading now.

I checked her everyday in February to see if it was released, and I guess the one day I decided to not check would be the day it was released.

Thanks Tell-Tale! I'll be playing soon!
  • edited February 2011
    The game was fun to play but way too easy, it only took me a couple of hours and now I have to wait for another whole month :(

i got it through in less than 3 hours without using the hint function.
    I would guess, that the first episode was longer...
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Will there be an updated version with language selection fro episode 1, too? I really liked that in ep2. Great Game BTW - but a bit too easy.
  • edited February 2011
    And the D2D version is up!
  • edited February 2011
    Finished, took me 3 hours and I was pealing garlic at the same time. Please make the next one longer.
  • edited February 2011
    Cyphox wrote: »
    no.... whats your hardware specs?? can you play ep1 without flaws??
    oh yeah ep 1 works perfect for me, in ep2 only in some areas like when Marty goes to find Kid's Lounge, the area between Edna and the Ally it's really slow.
  • edited February 2011
    Hi there,

I've just downloaded ep 2 and was really looking forward to playing it except when I load up the game the start up screen comes up blank, with no icon for me to click on to start playing it. Can anyone help?
  • edited February 2011
    Does anyone know when the PS3 version will be up?
  • edited February 2011
    Finished it. I was really iffy on Episode 1, but this one was great. :D
  • edited February 2011
    Just finished Episode 2, and wow, it's pretty good! The first act seemed a little too easy, but once we got to Act 2, it really picked up steam. I loved all of Trixie's songs, and even listened them in their entirety before talking to other characters just to hear them :)

The middle part of the game (Acts 2 & 3) had some good puzzles which weren't as simple as in Episode 1, and once again, the whole thing really feels like something out of a BTTF movie.

Well done Telltale, I'm enjoying it so far :)
  • edited February 2011
    Beat it. Not any more impressed with the gameplay than the first episode. Looks like the whole thing is going to be this dirt easy. Oh well, the story is phenomenal. I can't wait to see what else happens!
  • edited February 2011
    Officer Parker has one of the greatest modeling/facial animation of all TT products.... great work TT!
  • edited February 2011
    I have to admit, i enjoyed the story in episode 2 better than episode 1. Keep em coming telltale!
  • edited February 2011
    The story of Episode 2 is very good.
    But i felt this Episode was too short.

Great Game.
    Now i'm waiting for Episode 3.
  • edited February 2011
    The story has been great so far. The "puzzles"...not so much.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.