Troodon speculation thread!

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Neelis wrote: »
    Pretty scary looking with the glowing eyes. A bit too much like the Raptors from the clips I've seen, but I think they are a nice addition.

Troodons are dromeosaurids like Velociraptor, so it only makes sense that they would be somewhat similar.
  • edited November 2011
    I know, I mean: because they are similar, people might confuse them. But they have the new trait of being poisonous. Hopefully, that sets them apart from the Raptors. (Because they hunt in packs as well, at least in the game.)
  • edited November 2011
    Neelis wrote: »
    I know, I mean: because they are similar, people might confuse them. But they have the new trait of being poisonous. Hopefully, that sets them apart from the Raptors. (Because they hunt in packs as well, at least in the game.)
    No true Jurassic Park fan or dinosaur lover would confuse velociraptors with troodons...
  • edited November 2011
    TorQue wrote: »
    No true Jurassic Park fan or dinosaur lover would confuse velociraptors with troodons...

no, because we're already too busy confusing velociraptors with deinonychuses.
  • edited November 2011
    Why did they keep Troodon under quarantine? They probably would have been a popular attraction.
  • edited November 2011
    JPTGfan wrote: »
    Why did they keep Troodon under quarantine? They probably would have been a popular attraction.

Go to the Jurassic Park Island Tour on the telltale site to find out.

something about them being nocturnal and not easy to handle therefore they weren't really sutible to be displayed in the park. I guess all dinos were not easy to handle…but since the Troodon are nocturnal they made for poor attractions.
  • edited November 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    Go to the Jurassic Park Island Tour on the telltale site to find out.

something about them being nocturnal and not easy to handle therefore they weren't really sutible to be displayed in the park. I guess all dinos were not easy to handle…but since the Troodon are nocturnal they made for poor attractions.

Not that the Dilophosaurs or the T-rex were any better.
  • edited November 2011
    TorQue wrote: »

If seen fans of this film series asks sillier questions which were even more obvious. Nothing surprises me anymore. :)
  • edited November 2011
    Wait.

We have discussed that the Troodon is kept under quarantine because it is nocturnal and therefor unattractive for visitors.

philosoraptor.jpg?1291090164

But why do they have a T-rex which cant be attracted by a goat??
  • edited November 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    Wait.

We have discussed that the Troodon is kept under quarantine because it is nocturnal and therefor unattractive for visitors.

philosoraptor.jpg?1291090164

But why do they have a T-rex which cant be attracted by a goat??

Also is the T-Rex nocturnal or does it just never sleep?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.