I'm going to create my own Jurassic park

Comments

• edited April 2011
    flintstone-car.jpg
    How about this one? :p
  • edited April 2011
    We're going to make a fortune with this place...
  • edited April 2011
    I'm gonna create my own park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!

Oh man, I wanted to go for the Futurama gag but I figured that someone would beat me to it. I was right.
  • edited April 2011
    We're going to make a fortune with this place...

If by fortune you mean 8.00 bucks and hour, basic med care without dental and 12 days of vacation yearly, yeah
  • edited April 2011
    Bombillazo wrote: »
    If by fortune you mean 8.00 bucks and hour, basic med care without dental and 12 days of vacation yearly, yeah

Don't forget the free 'You don't have to be a dinosaur to work here but it helps' badge.
  • edited April 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Don't forget the free 'You don't have to be a dinosaur to work here but it helps' badge.

No, the park owner said he'd give it only to the first 10 people that wanted to be part of his crazy idea... I came in too late though :(
  • edited April 2011
    As the Head of the Department of holding onto one's game warden, I must advise not leaning against the fence by any means, as you will not be able to hold onto your game warden nor your behind, as they will both be bitten off severely. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
  • edited April 2011
    As the Head of the Department of holding onto one's game warden, I must advise not leaning against the fence by any means, as you will not be able to hold onto your game warden nor your behind, as they will both be bitten off severely. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

G.I. Joe!

I can also work as PR Manager!

Jurassic Park! If you thought Hippo's took big dumps, wait till you see a Brachiosaurus pile of S#!t!

PS: Why does my browser want to correct Brachiosaurus as Brontosaurus!?!? Thats no longer used!
  • edited April 2011
    Well im ready. Anybody know when the boat leaves?
  • edited April 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Oh man, I wanted to go for the Futurama gag but I figured that someone would beat me to it. I was right.

Fine, I'm gonna clone my own dinosaurs! With blackjack and hookers! In Fact, forget the dinosaurs! And the blackjack! Ah, screw the whole thing.
  • edited April 2011
    My brother in law build a chicken coop for his chickens. I'm sure if I asked he would make some Dinosaur enclosures for us.

Martin McFly, we need a staff update. lol
  • edited April 2011
    Fine, I'm gonna clone my own dinosaurs! With blackjack and hookers! In Fact, forget the dinosaurs! And the blackjack! Ah, screw the whole thing.

Cloning dinosaur hookers doesn't tempt you out of curiosity?
  • edited April 2011
    Martin McFly, we need a staff update. lol

-Bulgarian scientists (pending)
    -A supervisor for the hatchery
    -A voice over/tour guide
    -A Site B owner
    -DNA Splicer
    -A kid with a jeep
    -A math nerd
    -One park warden without credentials
    -An overqualified paleontologist
    -Someone who is able to install locking mechanisms into the jeeps jeep
    -An architect
    -A student training to become an automation/electrotechnology engineer
    -Shaving cream can inspector
    -Head of Holding Onto One's Game Warden
    -Head of Public Relations
    -Public Relations officer
    -Slightly suspicious and seemingly harmless janitor
    -Dinosaur nutritionist
    -Dinosaur containment construction worker
    -Temporary Part time assistant
    -An experienced systems programmer
  • edited April 2011
    Additional Park Rangers should be needed to assist the Warden. I volunteer, no payment required (although it would be nice)
  • edited April 2011
    I volunteer, no payment required (although it would be nice)

How about... *fishes through pockets* $5.42, a receipt for the sports almanac I bought a while ago and this Barbasol can?

jurassicpark-cryocan.jpg

...Why is that in my pocket?

Oh and the DNA is included.
  • edited April 2011
    How about... *fishes through pockets* $5.42, a receipt for the sports almanac I bought a while ago and this Barbasol can?

jurassicpark-cryocan.jpg

I'll take it!
  • edited April 2011

I should probably take that. You know since "studying" them is part of my job.
  • edited April 2011
    I'll take it!

Excellent.
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    I should probably take that. You know since "studying" them is part of my job.

How about we act like mature adults here and split the DNA between the two of you? That way, everyone learns a valuable moral lesson and we can get on with the rest of the day.
  • edited April 2011
    How about we act like mature adults here and split the DNA between the two of you? That way, everyone learns a valuable moral lesson and can get on with the rest of the day.

Works for me. Not like I'm gonna pull a Dennis Nedry on the park...or will I? Nah. Working with Dinosaurs up close and personal is enough of a reward for me as opposed to the potential billions I could get for embryo's
  • edited April 2011
    How about we act like mature adults here and split the DNA between the two of you? That way, everyone learns a valuable moral lesson and can get on with the rest of the day.

That'll work or if they're up to it they can also be my part time assistant. I sent my full time assistant to the island early to scout around but haven't heard from him since :confused:....stange.

I'm sure he's fine.
  • edited April 2011
    That'll work or if they're up to it they can also be my part time assistant. I sent my full time assistant to the island early to scout around but haven't heard from him since :confused:....stange.

I'm sure he's fine.

I can deal with being a part time assistant til the park opens. Then I'm off to do my ranger duties. (if it's anything like my halloween costume came out, I'm in for some real fun ;) )
  • edited April 2011

I'm sure he's fine.

No doubt he's too consumed by the fantastical qualities that the island has to offer.
  • edited April 2011
    I can deal with being a part time assistant til the park opens. Then I'm off to do my ranger duties. (if it's anything like my halloween costume came out, I'm in for some real fun ;) )

Thanks i could really use the help. You know. gotta keep up to date til the opening. And if you're looking for fun just wait until we get to study the raptors up close and personal.

Actually thats what my assistant was supposed to be doing.

No doubt he's screwing around instead of doing his job
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks i could really use the help. You know. gotta keep up to date til the opening. And if you're looking for fun just wait until we get to study the raptors up close and personal.

No problem. I look forward to it. As for the Raptors....Are they clever?
  • edited April 2011
    ....Are they clever?

Very. thats what makes them so fascinating:D
  • edited April 2011
    Very. thats what makes them so fascinating:D

I'm in. After all, it's not like they can open doors or anything...
  • edited April 2011
    I'm in. After all, it's not like they can open doors or anything...

Great! I can tell you like to live a little dangerously. But i see no reason to fear my full time assistant had told me before i lost contact that there should only be 3 of them at the most. And we've spared no expense when it comes to security.
  • edited April 2011
    Great! I can tell you like to live a little dangerously. But i see no reason to fear my full time assistant had told me before i lost contact that there should only be 3 of them at the most. And we've spared no expense when it comes to security.

Given that I'm being paid just a little over 5 bucks and a few embryo's, I can definitely see that no expense was spared
  • edited April 2011
    No doubt he's too consumed by the fantastical qualities that the island has to offer.

Or is shirking his work. I'm going to have a serious talk with him about his future employment when he returns from his little vacation.:mad:
  • edited April 2011
    Given that I'm being paid just a little over 5 bucks and a few embryo's, I can definitely see that no expense was spared

Ofcourse why do you think you only get paid $5. All the money in the budget has gone to security and saftey protocals.(we pay our scientist with cigs)
  • edited April 2011
    Ofcourse why do you think you only get paid $5. All the money in the budget has gone to security and saftey protocals.(we pay our scientist with cigs)

Then I'm definitely moving up in the world. As long as we Rangers have some sort of defense mechanism, such as a tranquilizer gun or an electric net, (of course, we can't afford to truly harm the animals) I'm good to go
  • edited April 2011

Hey! You also got a receipt...

This guy knows exactly how this organization is run.
  • edited April 2011
    Hey! You also got a receipt...

Very true. I can now do my taxes with it!
  • edited April 2011
    This guy knows exactly how this organization is run.

Thanks i try to stay in the loop:)
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks i try to stay in the loop:)

Good work. I'll be sure to reward you with customized pencils for your desk.
  • edited April 2011
    Good work. I'll be sure to reward you with customized pencils for your desk.

Really sweet! I hope they have dino heads as the eraser!
  • edited April 2011
    Really sweet! I hope they have dino heads as the eraser!

That and it comes with a dinosaur coloring book.
  • edited April 2011
    That and it comes with a dinosaur coloring book.

Sweeeeet! This is basically a promotion. I won't let you down i will be the best dino colorer/drawer ever and will be a productive member of this park.

Probably
  • edited April 2011
    Then I'm definitely moving up in the world. As long as we Rangers have some sort of defense mechanism, such as a tranquilizer gun or an electric net, (of course, we can't afford to truly harm the animals) I'm good to go
    You'll also get a hat and shorts. And if you play your cards right a shotgun but it's mostly for show you'll never actually need to use it I'm sure
  • edited April 2011
    You'll also get a hat and shorts. And if you play your cards right a shotgun but it's mostly for show you'll never actually need to use it I'm sure

Works for me. (Already have an airsoft SPAS 12 with the folding stock, so I know what I'm doing as far as showing off)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.