I'm going to create my own Jurassic park

1235»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hey we at the hatchery would like to know when we will begin receiving the young ones :]
  • edited April 2011
    Perfect. It'll seperate the stragglers from those of us who are meant for this type of work.

Now all we need is a pool of volunteers. I will be first to volunteer because as an employee at this park i want to be able to handle myself should something go wrong.
  • edited April 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    Now all we need is a pool of volunteers. I will be first to volunteer because as an employee at this park i want to be able to handle myself should something go wrong.

I volunteer also. I wouldn't do much good if I didn't have any training with the animals and in certain scenarios
  • edited April 2011
    I volunteer also. I wouldn't do much good if I didn't have any training with the animals and in certain scenarios

Now we just need another 100 or so volunteers. That shouldnt be too hard.:D
  • edited April 2011
    Now we just need another 100 or so volunteers. That shouldnt be too hard.:D

Asking people to put their lives on the line and their careers and personal lives on hold for 2 years for the good of a park filled with dinosaurs? Should be a piece of cake. :D
  • edited April 2011
    Asking people to put their lives on the line and their careers and personal lives on hold for 2 years for the good of a park filled with dinosaurs? Should be a piece of cake. :D

Yeah and if not then theres always the homeless and orphans.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah and if not then theres always the homeless and orphans.

A little dark, but it works.
  • edited April 2011
    asyncus wrote: »
    mr McFly, pwnage is never going to be a part of our corporation!!

It won't? But what about all the charts and diagrams that I created? All the hard work I put into our future 'pwnage' ideas?

You can't do this to me!

miloreaction2.png
  • edited April 2011
    A little dark, but it works.

Well the orphans would mainly be tasked with making the ranger equipment and cheap over priced toys. so we hit two birds with one stone or orphan.
  • edited April 2011
    Already on their way. Thats part of our parks security.

Excellent, and how about the kegs of beer for high-end research?
  • edited April 2011
    Excellent, and how about the kegs of beer for high-end research?

those go to my builders. Thats how we pay them keeps them focused.
  • edited April 2011
    @McFly Two pwnage-ideas and a chocolate ice-cream? Ok?
  • edited April 2011
    ...What size is the ice cream?
  • edited April 2011
    Well the orphans would mainly be tasked with making the ranger equipment and cheap over priced toys. so we hit two birds with one stone or orphan.

That works. Orphans or not, you never know when one might get wise and try to file a lawsuit against us.
  • edited April 2011
    That works. Orphans or not, you never know when one might get wise and try to file a lawsuit against us.

Thats why we would have a big glass enclosure to show the kids working . Then if the feds start snooping around we simply pass them off as another attraction like the "It's a small world" ride even though you know all those kids are real.:cool:
  • edited April 2011
    Thats why we would have a big glass enclosure to show the kids working . Then if the feds start snooping around we simply pass them off as another attraction like the "It's a small world" ride even though you know all those kids are real.:cool:

I would suggest putting a sign that says 'Dinosaur Feeding Pen' or something along those lines above the viewport just for comedic effect, but that'd probably lead to even more trouble
  • edited April 2011
    I would suggest putting a sign that says 'Dinosaur Feeding Pen' or something along those lines above the viewport just for comedic effect, but that'd probably lead to even more trouble

Actually i was thinking of a sign that reads "your tax dollars at WORK" (big emphasis on work).
  • edited April 2011
    Actually i was thinking of a sign that reads "your tax dollars at WORK" (big emphasis on work).

Bold. I like it
  • edited April 2011
    Bold. I like it

Bold and underlined so they know we mean buisness.
  • edited April 2011
    Bold and underlined so they know we mean buisness.

Definitely works
  • edited April 2011
    ...What size is the ice cream?

No its not dino-dropping. It's the size of your ice-cream.
  • edited April 2011
    asyncus wrote: »
    No its not dino-dropping. It's the size of your ice-cream.

I suppose that's acceptable. I'll contact your assistant/secretary/you regarding my 'pwnage' ideas and we'll have a meeting sometime next week. Thank you, sir.
  • edited April 2011
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we have months to go, plenty of time to continue the development of our park, as Head of Holding Onto One's Game Warden, I designate the next few months up to the release of the game to be months of doubled work effort, let's get those guns, stores, hotels, and of course, dinos, into the trash heap we paid good money for and earn some dosh!
  • edited April 2011
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we have months to go, plenty of time to continue the development of our park, as Head of Holding Onto One's Game Warden, I designate the next few months up to the release of the game to be months of doubled work effort, let's get those guns, stores, hotels, and of course, dinos, into the trash heap we paid good money for and earn some dosh!

I was about oto suggest the same thing
  • edited April 2011
    I must admit, unfortunately, we have made some embarrassing /wrong calculations, both on the personnel side which is not completely solid. There are some things we need to look at, as the flavors we have in our ice cream products. Today we only have strawberry and some strange siberian Flower that tastes like underwear. The water tattoos on the kids doesn't work properly also. Small things, will probably be back in October, November. Will get back to you! //The Park
  • edited April 2011
    oooooooo i will like to apply for a job here at the park
  • edited April 2011

What are your skills? Today we much prefer people that keep deadlines.
  • edited April 2011

Do you have references?
  • edited May 2011
    Can I be security? I can hire a bunch of little Costa Rican guards, whom you will eventually find bits and pieces of laying around the Visitors Center!

Who doesn't want to step on an ear?
  • edited May 2011
    Can I be security? I can hire a bunch of little Costa Rican guards, whom you will eventually find bits and pieces of laying around the Visitors Center!

Who doesn't want to step on an ear?

Well you can apply as one of those guards however we already have a warden
  • edited May 2011
    Well you can apply as one of those guards however we already have a warden

If I get to be one that lives, and speaks English then I'd like to apply!:D I have some military training, so I could guard those vending machines like nobody's business!

And in the VERY VERY VERY unlikely case a dinosaur/poorly executed espionage related incident occurs, I could shoot things!:cool:
  • edited May 2011
    If I get to be one that lives, and speaks English then I'd like to apply!:D I have some military training, so I could guard those vending machines like nobody's business!

And in the VERY VERY VERY unlikely case a dinosaur/poorly executed espionage related incident occurs, I could shoot things!:cool:

Luckily for you safety is our number 1 concern and no expense is being spared welcome to the team
  • edited May 2011
    Luckily for you safety is our number 1 concern and no expense is being spared welcome to the team
    Sweet!
  • edited May 2011
    Would security fall under the same category as Park Rangers?
  • edited May 2011
    Would security fall under the same category as Park Rangers?

I don't see why not they are our only protection from the dino's in the unlikely event of a power outage in that they act as "squad leaders" for the ordinary guards.
  • edited May 2011
    I don't see why not they are our only protection from the dino's in the unlikely event of a power outage in that they act as "squad leaders" for the ordinary guards.

Makes sense to me
  • edited May 2011
    Makes sense to me

yes but we still need a lovable and teddy bear like old man with a cane.
  • edited May 2011
    Well, since Sir Attenborough is in very poor health at this time and isn't likely to be with us for much longer, that spot's gonna be hard to fill.
  • edited May 2011
    Well, since Sir Attenborough is in very poor health at this time and isn't likely to be with us for much longer, that spot's gonna be hard to fill.

We must bring him back by cloning him and mixing his DNA with that of a frog!
  • edited May 2011
    I'm gonna create my own park! With blackjack, and-
    I'm gonna create my own park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!

Oh, the joke's been done.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.