The Original 15 Nublar Embryos

13»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Yeah I wouldn't be suprised if Proceratosaurus and Baryonyx were actually Ceratosaurus and Spinosaurus. But while Barynoyx and Spinosaurus were related, Proceratosaurus and Ceratosaurus were not. Baryonyx could also be a mislabled suchomimus. And I guess Ankylosaurus would be aggressive as well. Very interesting explanations. Also, and I'm sorry I'm just anal about stuff like this, It's a Tylosaurus not a Mosasaurus.

I'm just assuming InGen thought Ceratosaurus and Proceratosaurus looked the same and got confused.
    Also, Ankylosaurus I guess would end up being with Stegosaurus - I don't think they'd be very exciting anyway.
    And is the Mosasaurus really a Tylosaurus? I'll have to research that. In Episode 4 of The Game they refer to it as a Mosasaur.
  • edited November 2011
    Not every species would be going to Nublar, there was also Jurassic Park Europe and Japan.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm just assuming InGen thought Ceratosaurus and Proceratosaurus looked the same and got confused.
    Also, Ankylosaurus I guess would end up being with Stegosaurus - I don't think they'd be very exciting anyway.
    And is the Mosasaurus really a Tylosaurus? I'll have to research that. In Episode 4 of The Game they refer to it as a Mosasaur.

Listen to the episode 4 commentary.
    Oviraptor wrote: »
    Not every species would be going to Nublar, there was also Jurassic Park Europe and Japan.

That's in the Novel, but not necessarily in the films.
  • edited November 2011
    Both are shown in the slideshow in the film.
  • edited November 2011
    Oviraptor wrote: »
    Both are shown in the slideshow in the film.

Well, I'll be! Wow I seriously never noticed that before! I saw Europe but I couldn't find Japan. Thanks, I never would have seen that!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.