What do you want changed/improved for the Fall release of JP:TG.

124»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    After watching the E3 footage, they should definitely improve this:

- the lip sinc of that guy
    - the movements of some of the dilophosaurus
    - the short pauses between QTE tasks and the animation that follows, if you know what I mean

I really like the atmosphere in that clip. And Nima's voice fits perfect, it sounds kinda creepy!:)
  • edited June 2011
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    Didnt they once said we will see the new better version of JPTG and see why it was delayed on E3 2011?

What I saw was actually the same game, just an other level. Where were the changes and improvements? What was it that "takes the gameplay on a higher level"?
    No it's definitely a different game, whether you notice it or not. It's not as dramatic as some expected, but it's still an improvement over the last build we saw.

This isn't to say there isn't things still in need of improvement, but the graphics are much more detailed this time around and there were instances of very environmental scenes that really made you feel like it was from the movie. As far as gameplay, it seems like there may have been more dialogue options for the player as well as more things to interact with.
  • edited June 2011
    What are the different dialogue options for?
    Do they change the outcome of a scene or have an impact on the relationship between the characters? Or do they offer different solutions to a puzzle?
    Or like in BTTF:TG do 4 of 5 dialogue options simply provide answers and 1 out of the 5 is the essential one which moves the story on?
  • edited June 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    What are the different dialogue options for?
    Do they change the outcome of a scene or have an impact on the relationship between the characters? Or do they offer different solutions to a puzzle?
    Or like in BTTF:TG do 4 of 5 dialogue options simply provide answers and 1 out of the 5 is the essential one which moves the story on?

Or do all options lead to the same action, just like it happenend in BTTF a couple of times? Hopefully not...
  • edited June 2011
    have more realistic vehicle sounds too..all you guys gotta do is drive a 1993 jeep wrangler or what ever the jeep was in the movie and record the sounds using a mic and a computer, and put them in the game its that simple. - I've watched the e3 jurassic park early build video and the jeep sound isnt that great, im just trying to help you guys with some idea's.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.