When Will We Be Able to Preorder?

edited September 2011 in Jurassic Park
I was just wandering if anyone knows anywhere where we can preorder Jurassic Park. I cant find a single site so far!

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Special disc version for the Xbox:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/jurassic-park/92850

Gonna look mighty fine on my shelf :D
  • edited September 2011
    TP3D wrote: »
    Special disc version for the Xbox:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/jurassic-park/92850

Gonna look mighty fine on my shelf :D

Oooohh heck yeah!
  • edited September 2011
    How about a PC/MAC Pre-order? I'd really like to pre-order again. Does anyone know if telltale are going to give us a disc at the end of the series like they were originally?
  • edited September 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    How about a PC/MAC Pre-order? I'd really like to pre-order again. Does anyone know if telltale are going to give us a disc at the end of the series like they were originally?

Well it looks like everything will be released at once. I would give it a month before Pre-orders go back up.

I'm sure we will get a disc...and hopefully soon.
  • edited September 2011
    I'm a little less concerned with Preorders then i am with Demos, does anyone know when TellTale witll release a Demo for JP on the PS3/360?
  • edited September 2011
    They won't they do not release demos... more than likely if the game is doing poorly after a month or so they will "release" the first episode for free like BTTF. Though I doubt this will happen with JP.
  • edited September 2011
    TP3D wrote: »
    They won't they do not release demos... more than likely if the game is doing poorly after a month or so they will "release" the first episode for free like BTTF. Though I doubt this will happen with JP.

There wont be episodes:
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    They're actually releasing all 4 episodes in the game simultaneously, on all platforms (PC/Mac/Xbox/PSN).
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    There wont be episodes:

There will still be individual episodes that make up the whole game, but all 4 episodes get released at the same time (instead of having a month or so gap in between each one).
  • edited September 2011
    Right,

I was answering his question about a demo, in that if there is any sort of one, it would be in the form of free episode post releease of the game.

So yeah.
  • edited September 2011
    There was a BTTF demo on PSN. What're you talking about?
    I'm sure there will be one for JP too. Given the fact they're releasing everything at once and the big games they're up against, I wouldn't doubt if the demo came out on release day and they would just accept the sales will be more drawn out than immediate.
  • edited September 2011
    Demo for BTTF was free episode 1, made available post release of the game for PC. I would hope that since they are releasing at the worst possible time of year as far as video game releases go, they are accepting that sales will be more drawn out like you said, otherwise they would be denial.

Either way, Telltale doesn't release demos before a game's release.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.