Anybody seen the new Action Montage? (Version #2)

2»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I don't see why. I didn't see anything else in the trailer that we didn't already know. Just seemed like an extend trailer, nothing more.

Because it may have contained some of the following.

1. Not finished scenes and or spoilers.
    2. They didn't feel it was finished enough to show the public.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    Hey I didn't see this thread until now. The version that was posted online was a rough cut of the action montage which was released during PAX Prime this year, and was accidentally uploaded to Facebook. It's basically a worse (especially the sound), less tight version of the regular action montage SOME things you haven't seen before- but nothing you won't see again shortly (and in a finished form) with upcoming video content.
  • edited September 2011
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Hey I didn't see this thread until now. The version that was posted online was a rough cut of the action montage which was released during PAX Prime this year, and was accidentally uploaded to Facebook. It's basically a worse (especially the sound), less tight version of the regular action montage SOME things you haven't seen before- but nothing you won't see again shortly (and in a finished form) with upcoming video content.
    Hmmm...when is said video content coming? Sooner or later?
  • edited September 2011
    Hmmm...when is said video content coming? Sooner or later?

I guess we'll see a new trailer as soon as the game is up for pre-order. That should be very soon...
  • edited October 2011
    I guess we'll see a new trailer as soon as the game is up for pre-order. That should be very soon...
    My speculation would be just a little longer than 2 weeks from now. They would put up the pre-order about a month before the game is released.
  • edited October 2011
    anthoto1 wrote: »
    Why ? Because it looks ugly.

uh troodon may be ugly but it had the highest mental capacity of any theropod....even deinonychus and velociraptor. in fact thats probably what grant was reffering to in Jp3. actual paleontologists (and many a cartoonist) believe that Troodon could have developed sentience if given the proper conditions. either way it probably was nocturnal and it was a nasty predator (i say this because it is related to dromeasaurides) and many cretaceous dromeasaurides (NOT ALL OF THEM) Had feathers hence your opinion on ugly appearance
  • edited October 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    uh troodon may be ugly but it had the highest mental capacity of any theropod....even deinonychus and velociraptor. in fact thats probably what grant was reffering to in Jp3. actual paleontologists (and many a cartoonist) believe that Troodon could have developed sentience if given the proper conditions. either way it probably was nocturnal and it was a nasty predator (i say this because it is related to dromeasaurides) and many cretaceous dromeasaurides (NOT ALL OF THEM) Had feathers hence your opinion on ugly appearance
    I think he is saying that the character model for the game looks ugly so it has nothing to do with the way it looked in real life...and i agree completely it looks like it's a dark metal skeleton or something like that;so the only explanation for it's appearance would be that it is a hallucination caused by it's venom.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.