Preorders

13»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    yankeetrex wrote: »
    Thanks for the help! how long will the deluxe edition be sold? I don't get paid until next wednesday, and i have a bunch of grown up bills to pay, lol, who would have thought shipping would be almost 10 dollars.....

Shipping was almost $20 for me (including the BttF Collector's disc) but I'm not going to complain, it's not Telltale's fault that I live a little... out of the way.
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks to a good friend, I officially have my copy preordered!
  • edited October 2011
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    Shipping was almost $20 for me (including the BttF Collector's disc) but I'm not going to complain, it's not Telltale's fault that I live a little... out of the way.

Im not complaining, im just saying, your overseas right?
  • edited October 2011
    If you have the pre-order from back in April how much does the deluxe version cost more? I never had a re-fund for the game so I still technically have it.
  • edited October 2011
    The Deluxe Edition would be $5 more than the original standard edition price. Everybody was issued a refund automatically back in April. If you didn't get one, please PM me your order number or the email address you used to place the order.
  • edited October 2011
    yankeetrex wrote: »
    Im not complaining, im just saying, your overseas right?

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you were complaining, it was just an offhand comment. Sometimes things just don't sound like you mean them too on the internet. And yeah, I have the small matter of the Pacific Ocean between me and the Telltale offices.
  • edited October 2011
    So let me get this straight: you can use the voucher for this deluxe edition, but then you still have to pay an extra $5. So it's not really a "free game" voucher when it comes to this edition. But a standard edition will also go on sale, and then you can use the voucher which will then cover the entire cost. Right?
  • edited October 2011
    So let me get this straight: you can use the voucher for this deluxe edition, but then you still have to pay an extra $5. So it's not really a "free game" voucher when it comes to this edition. But a standard edition will also go on sale, and then you can use the voucher which will then cover the entire cost. Right?

That is correct. Using the Voucher for the Deluxe Edition will knock the price down to 5 bucks plus shipping, which varies depending on where you live. The standard edition will go on sale November 15th as planned, but there will not be a pre-order for it. However the Voucher will knock the full price off of it, so using it would get you that version of the game free of charge.
  • edited October 2011
    Okay thanks, then I'm passing on the deluxe edition. I'm only interested in downloading the game, I live too far to pay for shipping. Good thing November 15 is a holiday here, but bad thing that it'll only be released at California time, meaning that day will be almost over here LOL!
  • edited October 2011
    Okay thanks, then I'm passing on the deluxe edition. I'm only interested in downloading the game, I live too far to pay for shipping. Good thing November 15 is a holiday here, but bad thing that it'll only be released at California time, meaning that day will be almost over here LOL!
    Well, I paid 16euros, that's the $5 plus shipping to Germany for the deluxe edition.
    So it doesn't cost the world to ship to europe.
    But yeah, free game is a free game is a free game, so digital version is good too! :D
  • edited October 2011
    hi post let uk people know cost me £14 with paypal what ok think !:D
  • edited October 2011
    How did you manage to preorder in pounds, and avoid the big delivery charge?
  • edited October 2011
    How did you manage to preorder in pounds, and avoid the big delivery charge?

i had vouce from last time pre order it mate ! so cut alot off ! paypal convert it for me !
  • edited October 2011
    Ah, I see. I am debating it, as to whether I can spare £35 right now or not. Hmm. If only Telltale had a UK Store
  • edited October 2011
    agree mate ! happy with price ! shipment find way send over cheap and faster !
  • edited November 2011
    Does anyone know if the steam version or even the D2D version contains all the episodes? Because i couldn't find anything about it on the store pages.
  • edited November 2011
    Keysersoze wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the steam version or even the D2D version contains all the episodes? Because i couldn't find anything about it on the store pages.

Well the Seam store page for JP says it contains all four episodes if that's any help. Considering all the episodes are coming out at the same time they probably won't be sold individually until after launch.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.