Preorders

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
When will this be available to preorder again?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Masta23 wrote: »

^^^
  • edited October 2011
    Masta23 wrote: »

Ah ah ah! You didnt say the magic word!
  • edited October 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    Ah ah ah! You didnt say the magic word!

God DAMN IT! I HATE this hacker crap!
    but seriously WTB PreOrder
  • edited October 2011
    I already pre-ordered it from Gamestop
  • edited October 2011
    I already pre-ordered it from Gamestop

I'm pretty sure he was referring to preordering the PC version from this site. I want to too because that game voucher I got in April is burning a hole in my email's inbox.
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah I'm wondering wth happened to pre-order direct from telltale.

Gonna be a pretty big FFS moment if after all the "your free season voucher code CAN be used for JP:TG when it goes on for pre-order again" if its not even gonna be sold direct via telltale now, which would mean loads of us sat on our voucher codes (that were a SOB to get in the first place for many) for no good reason.
  • edited October 2011
    That's not cool telltale. Totally not cool. BUT Hopefully I can buy it after pre-order....I just wont get the bonus disc that was promised with the original pre-order.....ASSHOLES!!!!!
  • edited October 2011
    hey no one has said that they won't do pre-orders...
    its just that we are getting worried telltales... I would love to re-preorder now on pc...
    but honestly this whole situation stinks...
    it 1month to release... tell us what the heck is going on.
  • edited October 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    That's not cool telltale. Totally not cool. BUT Hopefully I can buy it after pre-order....I just wont get the bonus disc that was promised with the original pre-order.....ASSHOLES!!!!!

Well, as far as I know, TellTale hasn't said whether or not they're going to put the game up for preorder again or IF they're going to. I don't see why they wouldn't sell directly from site though. As for the End of Season Disc, if you have to preorder the game to get it, they should either hurry up and make it available for order again (you have less than a month TT, but I'm sure you know that) or change the policy regarding End of Season Discs for this particular game. Either way, I was one of the original preorders and if I don't get an End of Season disc for JPtG, I'm going to sh*t a freakin' Velociraptor.
  • edited October 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    As for the End of Season Disc, if you have to preorder the game to get it, they should either hurry up and make it available for order again (you have less than a month TT, but I'm sure you know that) or change the policy regarding End of Season Discs for this particular game. Either way, I was one of the original preorders and if I don't get an End of Season disc for JPtG, I'm going to sh*t a freakin' Velociraptor.

Just bolded the bit I'm going to refer to. It has never been the case that you had to pre-order a game to qualify for a end of season disc (if there is one, which there is in this case). All you have to do is buy the game(s) through their own store. That's all.
  • edited October 2011
    Well, then. Everything should be gravy. :)
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah the only feature is pre-disc you pay full price for digital downloads only then get the disc for just shipping costs.

Once disc is out you pay full price + shipping and get downloads and disc.

It's basically a nice tidbit that alot of games publishers don't do as they love money and decide to penalise people who buy the digital copies by making em pay again for the disc later.
  • edited October 2011
    It's less than a month and they still don't have pre-orders up?
  • edited October 2011
    It's less than a month and they still don't have pre-orders up?
    yeah that's what I'm concerned about. Usually they are up by now.
  • edited October 2011
    There will indeed be a pre-order for the PC and Mac version of Jurassic Park available through our website. I can't give you the exact date, but it's definitely going to happen!
  • edited October 2011
    There will indeed be a pre-order for the PC and Mac version of Jurassic Park available through our website. I can't give you the exact date, but it's definitely going to happen!

Shouldn't it be now? November is right around the corner... :confused:
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks, that's good to know from an official source, but the time is ticking! Get it up soon!
  • edited October 2011
    Sick looking site telltale, spared no expense! Now, all we need is a little preorder button and everything will be perfect!
  • edited October 2011
    synJP wrote: »
    Sick looking site telltale, spared no expense! Now, all we need is a little preorder button and everything will be perfect!

I believe we are pretty close to preorders! :cool:
  • edited October 2011
    I looked on the Gamestop website (both Canadian and U.S.) and so far only the U.S. site has the preorder for the xbox 360 version of JP, can anyone tell me if they have preordered it through a Canadian Gamestop?
  • edited October 2011
    I just realised something. Jurassic Park releases on the same day as Assassins Creed Revelations :eek:
  • edited October 2011
    do we still get a hardcopy of the game if we preordered before the delay cause a lot of did , and now we have to use our vouchers to get the game again , but i still want my hardcopy
  • edited October 2011
    kasaki89 wrote: »
    do we still get a hardcopy of the game if we preordered before the delay cause a lot of did , and now we have to use our vouchers to get the game again , but i still want my hardcopy

This makes no difference to hard copy, buying direct from telltale you ALWAYS get digital downloads and then at a later date (probably not too late at all since all the console discs are launching 15th nov) they will release the disc and anyone who bought the game will get it for jsut shipping.

Hardcopy from telltalle has NEVER been nor will it ever be a pre-order bonus; the ONLY unique thing about telltale way of buisness is they don't make you pay again for the disc if you bought the digital download, you just pay shipping. Heck once the disc is out anyone who does buy the game gets the disc anyway.
  • edited October 2011
    Anyone else notice this on the gamestop website? pre-ordering it there for xbox gets you a t-rex avatar pet thing.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/JurassicParkAvatarPet_bonusLG.jpg

Looks cool and id love to have it, but I dont want the game for xbox nor do i want to pre-order from gamestop since i still have my free voucher code. oh well >:

On a personal note, i wish someone could stop gamestop from having these "pre order with us and get something special only we can offer" promotions. id much preffer to just be able to pre-order from anywhere i want and the little bonus promo was just from pre-ordering from anywhere. But i doubt that will stop anytime soon.

Well, i can still hope we might get a little something from telltale for pre-ordering *hint hint*
  • edited October 2011
    Anyone else notice this on the gamestop website? pre-ordering it there for xbox gets you a t-rex avatar pet thing.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/JurassicParkAvatarPet_bonusLG.jpg

Looks cool and id love to have it, but I dont want the game for xbox nor do i want to pre-order from gamestop since i still have my free voucher code. oh well >:

On a personal note, i wish someone could stop gamestop from having these "pre order with us and get something special only we can offer" promotions. id much preffer to just be able to pre-order from anywhere i want and the little bonus promo was just from pre-ordering from anywhere. But i doubt that will stop anytime soon.

Well, i can still hope we might get a little something from telltale for pre-ordering *hint hint*

From all I've seen the T Rex pet is a bonus to ANY xbox preorder, not one store. But its the done thing these days that games get preorder bonuses based on store and then (due to people moaning) they usually become buyable via xbox market place etc.

eg Batman Arkham City; there's like 8 special batman costumes, plus add on catwoman and robin content that all come free depending on where you pre-ordered and are all confirmed to be available to all later for a price.
  • edited October 2011
    There's no physical version for PS3?
  • edited October 2011
    nomecopies wrote: »
    There's no physical version for PS3?

Por desgracia no hay versión física para PS3, solo será descargable por PSN.
  • edited October 2011
    Can I use my voucher for PSN? If so is there a pre-order for it? I've been dying since April. Well, rather I was still alive when the voucher started to eat me.
  • edited October 2011
    Zeichert wrote: »
    Can I use my voucher for PSN? If so is there a pre-order for it? I've been dying since April. Well, rather I was still alive when the voucher started to eat me.

You refers to the bonus he received for the booking of the game on PC?. If this is so surely it can only redeem your bonus for the PC version but I'm not sure.

Missing a few days to enjoy JP but certainly here in Europe we have to wait more than in the U.S. :(
  • edited October 2011
    NO, the voucher is ONLINE ONLY. Meaning the PC VERSION.
  • edited October 2011
    So, the game has apparently gone gold, so I'm guessing pre-orders will open up any time now.
  • edited October 2011
    So, the game has apparently gone gold, so I'm guessing pre-orders will open up any time now.

Gone gold???? WUT?
  • edited October 2011
    It just means the game is done with production.
  • edited October 2011
    The pre-orders are available! Go look! :)
  • edited October 2011
    Well, pre-orders for the Deluxe Edition are up, at least. Still haven't seen any pre-orders for the regular edition.
  • edited October 2011
    I just pre-ordered the Deluxe edition because everything that came with it is amazing! With my voucher it reduced the price to 5.00 plus shipping to 18.00. I thought it was a steal...
  • edited October 2011
    I hate to tell you, shamu, but you might want to check up on your order. I was going to pre-order too until I got to the part about mandatory $18 shipping (why would I need next day shipping if, presumably, I'll be able to download it on release day? I can wait another week for the goodies) but looking at the order sheet again shows that it now offers reduced shipping prices of $9.06 and $11.25.
  • edited October 2011
    I hate to tell you, shamu, but you might want to check up on your order. I was going to pre-order too until I got to the part about mandatory $18 shipping (why would I need next day shipping if, presumably, I'll be able to download it on release day? I can wait another week for the goodies) but looking at the order sheet again shows that it now offers reduced shipping prices of $9.06 and $11.25.

Shipping rates vary based on where you live. I live in Canada, and I have to pay 12 bucks for BASIC shipping, and that's JUST for one game.
  • edited October 2011
    Looks like he was saying the shipping + the $5 cost of the game itself brought him up to $18, which would be correct. The shipping cost can vary slightly depending on where you live, as Gibbeynator said.

Definitely let me know if that's not the case, though, Shamuboy.
  • edited October 2011
    Just to be clear, when you pre-order the deluxe edition you still get to dl the game when it comes out on nov 15, right?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.