Preorders

Comments

• Sixteen60Sixteen60 ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited October 2011
    That's correct. You'll be able to download the game on the 15th and we'll start shipping the physical Deluxe Edition early/mid-December to get to you before Christmas (as long as you're in the contiguous US).
  • edited October 2011
    Wait so the voucher is applicable for this Deluxe Edition correct?
  • edited October 2011
    Wait so the voucher is applicable for this Deluxe Edition correct?

Yep!
  • edited October 2011
    shamuboy wrote: »
    I just pre-ordered the Deluxe edition because everything that came with it is amazing! With my voucher it reduced the price to 5.00 plus shipping to 18.00. I thought it was a steal...

HOW? My voucher discounted 8.95 only....
  • edited October 2011
    I'm trying to use the free game voucher I got earlier this year to preorder the JP game, but when I put the code in and click "Apply", nothing happens. At first I thought that nothing would happen and that by hitting the apply button, it was just applied. But when I continued through the process, it still said I would be charged for the preorder. Does anyone know if there's actually an error happening or if I continue through the process that it will be free? Please respond immediately.

*EDIT*
    Also, does it have anything to do with it being the Deluxe Edition? And does anyone know when the regular version be up for preorder? Or if it will at all?
  • edited October 2011
    Guilmon182, what price are you actually seeing in your cart?
  • edited October 2011
    Hmmm...$9.06 for First Class Mail shipping, is that the 5-10 day option(I thought that's most basic)? Where is this being shipping from?
  • edited October 2011
    Guilmon182, what price are you actually seeing in your cart?

$39.99. It doesn't change when I try to put in the code. When I get to the part where I'm supposed to put my card number in, the price stays at $39.99.
  • edited October 2011
    Well I live in Minnesota and it was 13.00 for shipping? Would that be correct?
  • edited October 2011
    My Vouchure Code isn't working for some reason. I don't understand why

EDIT: It's the same issue that Guilmon182 is having
  • edited October 2011
    Mine is showing I still owe five dollars...
  • edited October 2011
    It worked for me! :) Make sure you're entering it in the right spot and if not, wait for Michael or Sixteen60 to post here! Or shoot em' a PM!
  • edited October 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Mine is showing I still owe five dollars...

yeah. you should still owe 5 dollars. thats correct.
  • edited October 2011
    Argh when can we pre-order the standard edition?
  • edited October 2011
    It worked for me! :) Make sure you're entering it in the right spot and if not, wait for Michael or Sixteen60 to post here! Or shoot em' a PM!

the right spot would be the 'gift code' thing, right?
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, it's not so much a free game coupon, as it is a 35 dollar coupon. Still, 35 bucks covers just about any game in the store.
  • edited October 2011
    Tiranno wrote: »
    Argh when can we pre-order the standard edition?
    pre order this and you will able to download the game at launch.
    also the deluxe will be ship during december
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, it's not so much a free game coupon, as it is a 35 dollar coupon. Still, 35 bucks covers just about any game in the store.

And most of the JP deluxe edition.. which is awesome :D
  • edited October 2011
    This Deluxe Preorder is not available for 360 at all is it?
  • edited October 2011
    Does the coupon cover the cost of the whole deluxe edition, because that would be a bit strange, or just the cost of the regular edition of the game and we make up the difference? When I add the voucher it only discounts $8.95 but that's a problem a lot of people have been having I think.
  • edited October 2011

I'm assuming the right spot is where it says "Coupon Code" right? I don't see any other spot in the checkout for a code.
  • edited October 2011
    Woodsyblue, send me a PM with either your original order number for Jurassic Park, or the full name used to place the order, and I'll get that sorted. Looks like a small batch of the vouchers generated recently aren't knocking the full $34.99 off, but I can definitely get a new one to you.

Guilmon182, I'll send you a new voucher to try. Give me a few minutes, please.
  • edited October 2011
    Hey Michael. If I keep having problems with my voucher code, could you get me a new one too? If not, that's okay. Could you at least look into my immediate problem? Any assistance would appreciated.
  • edited October 2011
    Woodsyblue, send me a PM with either your original order number for Jurassic Park, or the full name used to place the order, and I'll get that sorted. Looks like a small batch of the vouchers generated recently aren't knocking the full $34.99 off, but I can definitely get a new one to you.

Guilmon182, I'll send you a new voucher to try. Give me a few minutes, please.

Will do :)
  • edited October 2011
    guilmon182 wrote: »
    Hey Michael. If I keep having problems with my voucher code, could you get me a new one too? If not, that's okay. Could you at least look into my immediate problem? Any assistance would appreciated.

Likewise since I'm having the same issue. I just sent a PM with the code that isn't working.
  • edited October 2011
    Sent you both a new code to try via PM.

For any of you having issues with the voucher not working at all, could you let me know what browser you're using, please?
  • edited October 2011
    Hey, i'm having trouble locating my coupon code from the previous pre-order, is there a way that i can get it back?
  • edited October 2011
    I'm using Internet Explorer 9. Could that be a factor?
  • edited October 2011
    shipping costs? how do i find out the shipping costs?
  • edited October 2011
    Just continue with the order and it should just tell you what it is for your area.
  • edited October 2011
    yankeetrex wrote: »
    Hey, i'm having trouble locating my coupon code from the previous pre-order, is there a way that i can get it back?

PM me either your order name or the name on file for the order.
  • edited October 2011
    thanks! :)
  • edited October 2011
    Okay my code works. Thanks
  • edited October 2011
    I'm using Internet Explorer 9. Will it work in Mozilla?
  • edited October 2011
    Sent you both a new code to try via PM.

New code worked perfectly and the order is complete. Thank you very much for your prompt assistance!
  • edited October 2011
    guilmon182 wrote: »
    I'm using Internet Explorer 9. Will it work in Mozilla?

Can you try it and let me know? So far, IE9 is the common element for those of you who can't activate the codes at all.
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks for the new voucher, Michael! Worked out great. Just placed my order for the game. Can't wait! :D
  • edited October 2011
    I tried it with Google Chrome and it worked. Unfortunately I hit a wall with my bank (damn this overdrawn crap) so it'll be a day or two before I can pre order mine :(
  • edited October 2011
    Trexroarr wrote: »
    Thanks for the new voucher, Michael! Worked out great. Just placed my order for the game. Can't wait! :D

Yup it worked! Thanks man. As soon as I can get a little more money I will officially preorder it.
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks for the help! how long will the deluxe edition be sold? I don't get paid until next wednesday, and i have a bunch of grown up bills to pay, lol, who would have thought shipping would be almost 10 dollars.....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.