Any cheats?

I wonder if there is any cheats for the game. If there is, will most people use them say yes if you would use any cheats if there are.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I doubt there would be any cheats present but even if there are I wont bother with them. It sucks the fun out of the game
  • edited November 2011
    I doubt it too, its an adventure game with conversation trees and QTEs, so cheats really don't apply to that kind of structure. There will be easter eggs aplenty, but I doubt any sort of gameplay cheats.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Lapostal unlocks infinite ammo
  • edited November 2011
    iddqd must be god mode then.
  • edited November 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    Lapostal unlocks infinite ammo
    I promise you someone new to the forums is going to read this and take it seriously.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    gotoend takes you directly to the credits. No need to play the game.
  • edited November 2011
    1313straightstreet initiates Big Kill mode- all guns- tranq guns included- are replaced with hand-cannon revolvers.
  • edited November 2011
    If you kill 20 dinosaurs in Cruel Melee and then look under the truck, you'll be able to play as Sheng Long.
  • edited November 2011
    Wht_rbt.obj let's you play as the Tyrannosaurus. mrgoodbytes the Dilophasaurus. islanublar let's you play as the compy.
  • edited November 2011
    "clevergirl" lets you play as a raptor.

"clevarrrrgirl" lets you play as a raptor dressed as Guybrush Threepwood.
  • edited November 2011
    Lol! You guys are crackin' me up!

"MommaT" Lets you get eaten by the T-Rex wherever you are.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    MrT adds gold chains and a mohawk to the tyrannosaurus.
  • edited November 2011
    up, up, down down, left, right, left right, B, A gives you the cheat console on all Telltale games.
  • edited November 2011
    HOLDONTOYOURBUTTS allows you yo play as Ray Arnolds Arm.
  • edited November 2011
    michaelcrichton gives you access to Story Mode, where you can rewrite key parts of the Jurassic Park story- just be careful of angry editors and vengeful fanboys!
  • edited November 2011
    Ofnir wrote: »
    up, up, down down, left, right, left right, B, A gives you the cheat console on all Telltale games.

Typing in "buddha" will make it so you can't die!
    The last episode of TOMI's a lot less interesting, though.
  • edited November 2011
    Type CHOASTHEORY five times in a row, and... well, just see what happens. I hate being right all the time.
  • edited November 2011
    Now seriously, anyone knows a valid password for the console of the InGen logos on the Tour of the Island map?
  • edited November 2011
    Now seriously, anyone knows a valid password for the console of the InGen logos on the Tour of the Island map?

Ah,Ah, ah. You didn't say the magic word.
  • edited November 2011
    If you type in Barbas0ul Gerry Harding gets his mustache and aviators back.
  • edited November 2011
    If there are cheats they will probably be for Pc/Mac
  • edited November 2011
    If you hack the game code you can unlock the free roam sandbox island adventure mode. Telltale made it during the delay to kill time but then decided it was too awesome for the general public, however you can still find it in the code but only if you know where to look ;)
  • edited November 2011
    please
    If there are cheats they will probably be for Pc/Mac

Seriously, there won't be any cheats. It's an adventure game. I can't think of anything cheats could possibly let you do except bypass puzzles, and what fun would that be?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.