Woohoo!! I got mine!!

Comments

• edited August 2007
    i have so forgotten my German GCSE work i recognise the words and think that the gist is that his shipment has not arrived
  • edited August 2007
    You’re right patters, it didn’t
    But my arrived today!! Hurray!!
    But sadly, I have to say, that the magnet, as well as the hypno goggles are a bit damaged, as they where lying next to the button in the case file.
    It’s not so bad on the goggles, but Ted e bear’s got a not so good looking break in his face now…
    I’m not sure, if I should send it back.
    Would I have to pay for shipment again, if I do?
    And do I have to send back the whole case file or is the magnet enough?
    I couldn’t make a photo of it, because my digicam’s got now power at the moment. Im loading the Akkus (I gues it’s the same word in English) right now.
    The DVD is just fine
    Can’t wait to watch it this afternoon.
  • edited August 2007
    i haven't properly tried to read or speak German for over a year if i took a week to refresh it i could speak it again but i really don't need to at the moment (got a C in GCSE where i didn't revise at all)
  • edited August 2007
    Babel fish:

TC, meins did not arrive today and I so on the sound TRACKS for a long drive did not hope, drives tomorrow to Berlin damn.

"I don't get it!"
    - Hugh Bliss
  • edited August 2007
    Jekill wrote: »
    can you please tell me how to track it properly? thanks a lot!

Yeah, that'd be quite useful... as I said, my sketchbooks are shipped since August 1st, and there's still no sign of them... I'm getting worried...
  • edited August 2007
    Hello everybody,

I received my first shipment yesterday so I thought I could post something about it. I'm another one of those guys living in germany and I ordered two packages. One with the cover print and the second sketchbook and another with the S1 disc and everything else Sam & Max, except the hat. Both got shipped on the 13th and the one with the print. The other might be stuck in customs, since they usually prefer larger packages. On the other hand...the box might actually be the same size than the first one, only a little heavier.
    Anyway, stuff from the U.S. gets checked by customs quite often, so I wouldn't worry if it takes maybe another week.

..now, where do I get a frame for my signed print?
  • edited August 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Babel fish:

TC, meins did not arrive today and I so on the sound TRACKS for a long drive did not hope, drives tomorrow to Berlin damn.

"I don't get it!"
    - Hugh Bliss

:D mine did not arrive today. i am going to drive to berlin tomorrow and hoped to receive the soundtrack in time for the long tour ;)
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, that'd be quite useful... as I said, my sketchbooks are shipped since August 1st, and there's still no sign of them... I'm getting worried...

I've heard Emily say before that is 4-5 weeks shipping time to Europe (when theoretically it should be shorter).
  • edited August 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    "I don't get it!"
    - Hugh Bliss
    That's one of my most quoted Sam & Max lines, right up there with "Trrrusteth me, trrrusteth me!"
  • edited August 2007
    I got a slip in the mail today saying that I have a package at the post office! It said it would be there after 5pm. Ugh, I can't wait! The mail man is probably driving around with it in his truck right now. I hope he has air conditioning! It should be my soundtrack, sketchbook and print.
  • edited August 2007
    I got the second shipment as well..:D..that's eleven days from telltale to germany. not bad, I'd say.
  • edited August 2007
    wisp wrote: »
    I got the second shipment as well..:D..that's eleven days from telltale to germany. not bad, I'd say.

not bad that is brilliant
  • edited August 2007
    So, I assume 24 days IS a reason to worry then...
  • edited August 2007
    So, I assume 24 days IS a reason to worry then...

Nope, I'd probably wait five weeks maxium and then worry. I've read posts of people waiting that long.
  • edited August 2007
    Bruno83 wrote: »
    I’m not sure, if I should send it back.
    Would I have to pay for shipment again, if I do?
    And do I have to send back the whole case file or is the magnet enough?
    errrrr.....
    I was actually hoping for some response to this by... well anybody who knows the answer.
    Silly me! hu?
  • edited August 2007
    Bruno83 wrote: »
    errrrr.....
    I was actually hoping for some response to this by... well anybody who knows the answer.
    Silly me! hu?

this would probably be better in shopping and activation support
  • edited August 2007
    hmmm
    maybe you're right.
    i'll just go there and ask the same question.
  • edited August 2007
    DVD and Case File just landed on my desk, here in sunny Adelaide, Australia (home of caffeine addled Dingos visiting new mothers)!

Very very nice. Love the miniature-ness of the Case file, and luckily nothing was damaged by the One Rabbit One Law badge as other people have mentioned :)

I look forward to trying out the DVD when I get home tonight
  • edited August 2007
    bugger, hope i get mine today!
  • edited August 2007
    Marty wrote: »
    bugger, hope i get mine today!

Not if you live in England - it's a bank holiday.
  • edited August 2007
    It's Mine! It's Mine!!! Yay!!! :D
  • edited August 2007
    Am I like the only one who has yet to recieve their Case File and DVD?
  • edited August 2007
    Neh, I'm still waiting as well. But since it only shipped 10 days ago that's not surprising.
  • edited August 2007
    me neither, and im surprised other aussies have but not me
  • edited August 2007
    Harald B wrote: »
    Neh, I'm still waiting as well. But since it only shipped 10 days ago that's not surprising.

Mine hasn't even shipped yet. It's probably due to the fact I put in a signed poster print with the order.
  • edited August 2007
    I ordered mine on Wednesday and it got shipped the very next day. Bought the Sam&Max OST, DVD and sketchbooks - no poster print (yet).
  • edited August 2007
    I think I'll kill the mailman, anyway. He crushed a little bit the dvd case, he must pay for that. :mad:
  • edited August 2007
    Just received my case file, DVD/game, Western Print, soundtrack, and Sketchbook. The sketch book is is a lil banged up (one of the edges got bent right back), but otherwise, it's all good, and that's really always to be expected in international shipping.

Shipped out on August 13th, and arrived on August 28th (Australian time), so just a lil over two weeks, which is not bad, not bad at all.
  • edited August 2007
    FFS im jealous. im surprised i havent got it yet, and i live in Sydney. mine also shipped on the same date so hopefully tommorow.
    im usually patient but im just a little paranoid becuase I've been screwed over with not recieving mail in the past.
  • edited August 2007
    my dvd and soundtrack took 3 weeks.. still haven't received the effigy mound though
  • edited August 2007
    Hooray, my stuff has been shipped. :) I'm one step closer to getting the DVD. :D
  • edited August 2007
    Whew, my 2 "Effigy Mound"-sketchbooks arrived to day... after only 27 days. Let's hope the rest of my stuff gets here a little quicker.
  • edited August 2007
    Whew, my 2 "Effigy Mound"-sketchbooks arrived to day... after only 27 days. Let's hope the rest of my stuff gets here a little quicker.

I've been waiting 27 days for the effigy mound too.. hopefully it arrives soon :cool:
  • edited August 2007
    Am I like the only one who has yet to recieve their Case File and DVD?
    I ordered mine as a pre-order and i got mine weeks ago.
    Unless you didn't pre-order, it should be there
  • edited August 2007
    Trixie wrote: »

Nah, that's just a rumor ;) ... I've pre-ordered the DVD, the soundtrack and the case-file, and although it's been shipped since August 14th, it still hasn't arrived... I hope it doesn't take as long as my sketchbooks.
  • edited August 2007
    Trixie wrote: »
    I ordered mine as a pre-order and i got mine weeks ago.

Nah, I pre-ordered the first day they were in the store, but there was a problem with my order which caused me getting pushed to the back of the list when I re-ordered.

But like I said, my stuff has been shipped now. :)
  • edited August 2007
    ... been 12 days now. Should land in the Netherlands any minute now ..?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Don't hold your breath :( Shipping to Europe seems to be a crawley slow process for some unknown reason.
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Don't hold your breath :( Shipping to Europe seems to be a crawley slow process for some unknown reason.

or normal for us british folk
  • edited August 2007
    Time to have the US be part of the EU...

Oh my god, what am I saying?!?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.