A fun guessing game! (now with awesome prize)

Comments

• edited September 2007
    mhaley wrote: »
    I wasn't going to post, seeing as all of the good guesses have already been made, but then meelWORM pointed out that Emily had never stated that two people could not choose the same date.
    Good point mhaley/meelWORM.

My guess would be October 4(Gametap)-5(Worldwide).
  • edited September 2007
    TheAnimist wrote: »
    Good point mhaley/meelWORM.

My guess would be October 4(Gametap)-5(Worldwide).

you are supposed to only guess one date and if the game is released by either on that day you win (to my understanding)

EDIT: the same should be said of mhaleys date
  • edited September 2007
    patters wrote: »
    you are supposed to only guess one date and if the game is released by either on that day you win (to my understanding)

Ah, ok, then I choose Oct. 5.
  • edited September 2007
    patters wrote: »
    the same should be said of mhaleys date
    My choice is November 1st. I added my two cents on the GameTap and Telltale release dates, but I realize that is not part of the contest. I'm sorry if this caused any confusion.
  • edited September 2007
    maybe it's time to make list with everybody's guesses.
  • edited September 2007
    there was one earlier in the thread which guybrush did and said if anyone wanted to update it they could
  • edited September 2007
    October 18.
  • edited September 2007
    Updated version with the latest entries. Took a long time to sort everyone into the right order. Phew!

4mmyanr.png
  • edited September 2007
    29th of November. :)
  • edited September 2007
    November 20th
  • edited September 2007
    Updated version with the latest entries. Took a long time to sort everyone into the right order. Phew!
    Uh, I'm listed under October 17, but the guess I posted is October 18, so you may want to look into that. :)
  • edited September 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Uh, I'm listed under October 17, but the guess I posted is October 18, so you may want to look into that. :)

Apologises. I knew I'd probably make some mistakes. I'll go fix that now. :)
  • edited September 2007
    9 days till the earliest guess which isn't in fall (urgh i mean autumn)
  • edited September 2007
    Guessing 12th november
  • edited September 2007
    October 25
  • edited September 2007
    I've been immortalized in sig form! The memory of me shall go on forever(or until he gets tired of it)! :D

*marks a check on his list of life goals*
  • edited September 2007
    10 Nov
  • edited September 2007
    I hope its soon, septemeber or october would be nice. They shouldn't be realeasing trailers and screenshots if they don't plan to realease it till december D= I'll explode! But Im really excited the new game looks awesome
  • edited September 2007
    I was going to say october 10th but I'm going to go for one no one has mentioned yet.October 20th
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    Um, yeah, it's fine if more than one person guesses the same date. Someone mentioned it above, but I wanted to clarify. There can be multiple winners.

Also we are still working with GameTap to finalize the date, so right now your guess is as good as ours. :D But we have a pretty good idea of when it'll be, and it should be officially announced in a week or two.
  • edited September 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Um, yeah, it's fine if more than one person guesses the same date. Someone mentioned it above, but I wanted to clarify. There can be multiple winners.

Also we are still working with GameTap to finalize the date, so right now your guess is as good as ours. :D But we have a pretty good idea of when it'll be, and it should be officially announced in a week or two.

Do we win a prize if we guess the date of the announcement of the release date? Cause if we do I guess September 9th!
  • edited September 2007
    October the 4th.
  • edited September 2007
    November 1st
  • edited September 2007
    Monday, no wait friday, no next year, I mean in the year 3084 BC. Or maybe September 13. Nah I will stick with cheese.
  • edited September 2007
    Do we win a prize if we guess the date of the announcement of the release date? Cause if we do I guess September 9th!

Yep, read the first page. :)
    Emily wrote: »
    But we have a pretty good idea of when it'll be, and it should be officially announced in a week or two.

*slips Emily a tenner* Well? ;)
  • edited September 2007
    Monday the 15th of October 2007 for Gametap customers.
    Tuesday the 16th of October 2007 for the Telltale Store.
  • OMAOMA
    edited September 2007
    Ok, I'll give it a try :)
    October, 26th
  • edited September 2007
    Great job, Guybrush :)
  • edited October 2018
    November 22nd is my guess

This date also happens to be Lebanon's Independence Day and Patsy's birthday!
  • edited September 2007
    Great job, Guybrush :)

Thanks. I'll either update it later today or tomorrow. :)
  • edited September 2007
    I'd say December 13th.
    Just have a little patience...but it'll be worth it, I just know it ;)
  • YitYit
    edited September 2007
    October 4. (my birfdays)

PLZKTHXBAI!

Seriously, that would make me happy.
  • edited September 2007
    November 21st
  • edited September 2007
    I'll go with October 22nd!
  • edited September 2007
    Halloween would be wicked awesome 31st Oct... but I dont think I want that to be my official guess..
    Nov 1st was the air date for glitch in time.. that would be a bit interesting.
    Ill go with Nov 1st so add me to that tally! lol
  • edited September 2007
    Umm... Well it said fall, which suggests sept/october. right? or is it Obtober/November, I always get confused. The equinox is on the 23rd of September. So ermm... I say November 18th.
  • edited September 2007
    October 22, my birthday! Ok, so my birthday is on the 21st, but that's a Sunday. I chose the Monday after.
  • edited September 2007
    Updated! :) Edit: I just noticed I've accidently put 'th' on some that should be 'nd', and vice versa. Sorry.

4p4bu6e.png
  • edited September 2007
    bubbles' entry looks a might iffy as well. ;)
  • edited September 2007
    tobar wrote: »
    bubbles' entry looks a might iffy as well. ;)

It only happened on some of the entries that were posted after my last update, and when I was noting the dates down I didn't put endings on them, so I just slapped on 'th' and 'nd's without really looking. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.