A fun guessing game! (now with awesome prize)

12346»

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Funnily enough, I was just reading the Season 2 article on Wikipedia yesterday, and someone had reverted an edit which speculated that the release date would be announced on the 25/9 and that the episode title would be "Ice Station Santa".

Whoever made the edit is extremely good at speculating...
  • edited September 2007
    I'd also just like to say....
    If it comes out on November 8th, I'll be annoyed - that was my second choice.

Yes, I'm annoyed.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    Re: pre-orders and other info - keep your eyes on the FAQ on the Season Two minisite for more news in the next days/weeks/etc.
  • edited September 2007
    WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I guessed the Worldwide Release ! This must be my lucky day, I've also passed my drivers-licence test today!(after failing 6 times(Darn bushdiving-kids))
    I would like to Thank Telltale-Games for making this a genuine competition and I'd also like to thank Julius Ceasar for inventing the Julian Calander and effectively November 9th.
  • edited September 2007
    Oh, well. I'm glad I was wrong, actually. It's sooner than I expected. ;)
  • edited September 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Re: pre-orders and other info - keep your eyes on the FAQ on the Season Two minisite for more news in the next days/weeks/etc.

Be sure to blog update us, my good man! :D
    Must. Pre-order. Season. 2. ASAP.

Random question: Do Americans say "A-SAP" instead of saying each letter individually?
  • edited September 2007
    Whichever we feel like saying. :P

I say A-S-A-P, but sometimes people say "Asap", if they really are in a huge hurry.
  • edited September 2007
    Dangit! I was a week off! A WEEK! :(

Oh well. Grats to all that guessed correctly!

A WEEK!
  • edited September 2007
    Darn...
    Oh well. It wasn't all that likely to be on the Wii's 1st anniversary.
  • edited September 2007
    Off by one week. I knew it would be on a friday though.
  • edited September 2007
    aww a day off
  • edited September 2007
    Hey I was a week off too! So close!
  • edited September 2007
    Ice Station Santa? I've heard of Ice Station Zebra from Sealab 2021 but i'm pretty sure they got that from something else. Can anyone fill me in if they know?
  • edited September 2007
    prolly has something to do with Canada... dont ask why.. I dunno.. or one of the Dakotas.. and I dont think its fanning. muahaha
  • edited September 2007
    There's a place at EPCOT called Ice Station Cool where you can drink free carbonated beverages from around the world (including the splendid, "Beverley".)

It's probably nothing to do with that though.
  • edited September 2007
    freakazoid wrote: »
    Ice Station Santa? I've heard of Ice Station Zebra from Sealab 2021 but i'm pretty sure they got that from something else. Can anyone fill me in if they know?
    It's a movie from 1968.

PS: "Beverly" tastes like carbonated evil.
  • edited September 2007
    wasn't Ice Station Zebra also the ice station from John Carpenter's The Thing?
  • edited September 2007
    Oh wow, I can't believe my guess was right on the mark.

I haven't won anything like this since... 5th grade I believe.
  • edited September 2007
    Damm! I've never been lucky. Oh, well. Hey, shouldn't the winners thank the guy/girl who started this thread?
  • edited September 2007
    Speaking of which, what happens next Emily? Do you need our blood sample to confirm that we didn't cheat?

While we're at it, here's my social security number, e7 f4 15% at Macy's.
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    I've also passed my drivers-licence test today!(after failing 6 times(Darn bushdiving-kids))

This makes me feel less bad for failing my road test a mere three times.
  • edited September 2007
    Chuck wrote: »
    PS: "Beverly" tastes like carbonated evil.

Bah. There goes our chances of hoodwinking unsuspecting guzzlers.
  • edited September 2007
    I guess November 8.
  • edited September 2007
    Squinky wrote: »
    This makes me feel less bad for failing my road test a mere three times.

The day I took my driving test, the girl who was taking her test right before me actually got into a minor accident (she hit a parked car...and I don't think it was when she was parallel parking), so in comparison, i must have looked great, which was probably why i passed on my first try. ;)
  • edited September 2007
    jared25 wrote: »
    Gametap states it will be released on november 8th and its based on a wicked santa theme. "Ice station Santa" !!! Im personally not amused at such reused charachters as bosco and sybl ..and the soda Jerks cmon telltale make an original season.

I'm afraid we already know this!
  • edited September 2007
    YOU dont allready know all this look at game taps website it has a summary of the game mr afraid

Sorry, but we do!
  • edited September 2007
    no GAMETAP not tell tale

But we already knew the information you provided since Telltale had already told us.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say...
  • edited September 2007
    What is warpdrive ??!?! option in the game please what is it
  • edited September 2007
    What is warpdrive ??!?! option in the game please what is it

It was originally a space for if they needed to add another menu option, but they didn't, so they just put 'Warp Drive' - the function does nothing. ;)
  • edited September 2007
    Who is the Moo Hoo Man?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Hi guys!

Sorry I'm late following up on this. I was on vacation and then I forgot. :o

The following people win:

jmm
    War-Overlord
    MeaningOfLife (even though you somehow pegged Nov. 9 as a Monday...)
    psypod

You guys, please PM me your mailing address and I will mail you your Printerloper.

Everyone else - thanks for playing. :D (And if you were a day off or if you were right and then changed your vote, sorry!)
  • edited October 2007
    well, Friday is like the Monday of a long weekend :)
  • edited October 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Hi guys!

jmm
    War-Overlord
    psypod

You guys, please PM me your mailing address and I will mail you your Printerloper.

Actualy I was planning on ordering some other stuff, along with the pre-order of season 2. Do you think you could send the Printerloper along with those items when I order them?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Given that our merchandise is shipped from a warehouse at least half way across the US, I suspect the answer is nope! But we still want to send you one. :)
  • edited October 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Hi guys!

jmm
    War-Overlord
    psypod

Everyone else - thanks for playing. :D (And if you were a day off or if you were right and then changed your vote, sorry!)

November 9 is a Monday based on my Chinese lunar calendar! I don't need to follow your Christian dates!
  • edited October 2007
    crap, I lost!
    Grrrrrrrrr..... *angry Max-like face*
  • edited October 2007
    OMG NOOOOOO I LOST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    STELLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so whats on tv?
  • jmmjmm
    edited October 2007
    I got my signed printed Interloper last Thursday (October 11th).
    It had a bent corner, but it was a small area and its hardly noticeable (and after a few weeks inside the frame it will disappear)

Question to anyone TT... Who did sign the interloper? I recognized most signatures (I don't have the interloper at work but I recall Brendan Ferguson, Emily, Daniel Herrera and Jon Sgro) but missed a few.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Err... I don't remember, it was whoever happened to be around at the time.

Possibly Marco, Jake, Nick, Tim, Jeff, Andy, Randy, and/or Dave Bogan.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.