Updated cover for Surfin the Highway!

13»

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    There have been whispers of a signed, limited edition hardcover...

sold! :):rolleyes:
  • edited November 2007
    And yet, to get this thing to us Europeans in time for christmas, the release has to be sometime this month, since your stupid warehouse obviously delivers all orders afoot. My latest order again took about a month to get here... that's not normal!!
  • edited November 2007
    And yet, to get this thing to us Europeans in time for christmas, the release has to be sometime this month, since your stupid warehouse obviously delivers all orders afoot. My latest order again took about a month to get here... that's not normal!!

haha this is true.. effigy mound took 6 weeks so i wont have it by christmas
  • edited November 2007

Can I hand you my credit card account now, or would you rather opt for complete access to my bank account entirely?
  • edited November 2007
    I'm down for a hardcover as long as it isn't insanely priced. ( Like the hardcover Bone One Volume)

Can we have an idea of the pricing by any chance?
    Didn't the original sell for like $13 lol
  • edited November 2007
    ello? Limited edition hardcover and signed? can you say cheap?

Fork the dough its worth it.. if not.. stick to the standard edition :P

Squaaaaaaaak!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    The original trade paperback Surfin the Highway started at around $12 and through its various original printings went up to $15 new during the time it was being printed (read: about ten years ago). We'll be selling the new one for, I believe, $19.99.
  • edited November 2007
    for the good one or the even better one?
    edited November 2007
    I'm talking about the regular trade paperback paperback edition - the only one announced.
  • edited November 2007
    So when are we going to ge the hardcover binded book collector's edition and signed by yours truly Steve-o?
  • edited November 2007
    http://telltalegames.com/store/

Check the bottom of the page, under "Stock up on Featured Telltale Merch". The page for the book itself is still in its "coming soon" state, but that looks pretty telling to me.

Just in time for our Season 2 orders, Telltale? :cool:
    edited November 2007
    That was the plan, but it looks like it'll get pushed back a tiny bit yet.

(We'll plug it pretty hard when orders or preorders are available... there's a lot of pent-up demand for this book.)
  • edited November 2007
    wouldnt it be 4-6 weeks once you give the okay to the printers?
    edited November 2007
    I don't know the turnaround from the printer. It's probably in an email somewhere :) All the print merchandise we did last year varied pretty wildly. I'll let you guys know when we have a proper release date estimate.
  • edited November 2007
    nice :)
  • edited November 2007
    The proofs you showed in the blog the other day have me confused.
    Is it in color or black-and-white? I kind of assumed that the greyscale version in that one picture was what we were getting, but I don't really know.
  • edited November 2007
    The stuff that's in black and white is black and white, and the stuff that's in color is color :)
    edited November 2007
    The color version there were the actual color pages. The black and white stuff in the background were from Steve's original photocopied rough notes.
  • edited November 2007
    there is but one word for my anticipation:

rabid
  • edited November 2007

:eek: You have my money already!
  • edited November 2007
    You've found a pre-order page?

WHERE?!?!?

I must send out my monies immediately.
  • edited November 2007

WHERE?!?!?

Not yet, I'm afraid! :D
  • edited November 2007

WHERE?!?!?

I'm afraid I wasn't being literal. I have a stash of money lying underneath my pillow, in a bag marked "Property of Telltale Games", but they have yet to receive it.
    edited November 2007
    one day it will all be ours!
  • edited November 2007
    Don't spend it all in one place!
  • edited November 2007
    Just curious, are the ones that were reprinted in color going to be in their original b+w in the new book? I am really hoping they are, I liked the b+w better.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.