What would happen if...

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Then we would run out of a lot of things to ask.

What would happen if Pixar made The Incredibles 2?
  • edited December 2012
    People would cry about how The Incredibles "didn't need a sequel and omg it's so shit and oh god it's ruined the first one for me I must end my life".

What would happen if cats actually did have opposable thumbs like in the Cravendale advert?
  • edited December 2012
    They would use to to scratch their asses like never before.

What would happen if Robert Kirkman decided not to continue The Walking Dead?
  • edited December 2012
    The Walking Dead creators would try to make the last few issues the best ever. Then the fans would go crazy and clamor for a return, which would eventually be granted about a decade and a half later, much to the delight of fans old and new.

What would happen if knowledge was genetic? (Not opinions, just knowledge.)
  • edited January 2013
    It is, to a very small degree (it's called "instinct"). If by knowledge, you mean "scientific knowledge of fact or current theories", then Einstein would so totally have had a truckload of kids. Come to think of it, nerds everywhere would be the cool kids.

What would happen if TTG started dedicating themselves to making old-school-style adventure games?
  • edited January 2013
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    It is, to a very small degree (it's called "instinct"). If by knowledge, you mean "scientific knowledge of fact or current theories", then Einstein would so totally have had a truckload of kids. Come to think of it, nerds everywhere would be the cool kids.

What would happen if TTG started dedicating themselves to making old-school-style adventure games?

that depends on how old school and how much they stuck to the old school game formula, but i would imagine they wouldn't sell very well because there are hundreds of free old school adventure games that people have made and put online eg. http://www.adventuremaker.com/ , http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ , personally i don't think typing open door or clicking open then clicking door really adds anything except more ways to get stuck and more filler.

What would happen if we stopped spending money on war and spent the money on science research and space exploration instead?
  • edited April 2013
    I guess that humanity would be even more advanced than it is now?

What would happen if SEGA really went bankrupt?
  • edited April 2013
    Sonic would be bought by Nintendo who then proceeds to make a Sonic and Mario platform ear crossover but the story unfortunely pays for it since it turns into Sonic trying to save Amy all the time. (Just an idea :D)

What would happen if TTG made a adventure game crossover with Sam and Max, Monkey Island, Wallace & Gromit, and Strong Bad?
  • edited April 2013
    There would be no puzzles; the setting would be at the Inventory; the story would advance by playing hands of poker; and after winning each hand, there is a QTE event.

What would happen if Double Fine made the next Monkey Island game?
  • Disney sues and exploits the franchise.

What would happen if Disney gave Lucasarts back to George Lucas?
  • edited April 2013
    He'd refuse it. What was once a clever, creative, sexy company has aged terribly, and is now an unsatisfying, lazy, disappointing ball-and-chain who only cares about how much money one has in one's pockets. The spark that was once there is gone; the fire has died. George Lucas would probably rather not be in the same room as Lucasarts anymore, let alone welcome her back into his life. Besides, after her brief but harsh relationship with Disney, she's now broken; shattered into a million pieces; lost. She is no more.

What would happen if God was one of us - just a slob like one of us?
  • edited April 2013
    For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

What would happen if humans invented a (safe) means of fast-than-light travel?
  • edited April 2013
    Well, it wouldn't be safe, because the headlights wouldn't work.

What would happen if capitalism didn't reign supreme?
  • Communism would: The result: the brutal death of millions of Americans.

What would happen if I had the blues?
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2013
    You'd have to sing. Because nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

What would happen if the US Congress actually did pass a law that let orphan works become public domain in the United States?
  • edited May 2013
    IP-Murderer will kill all holders of popular works

What would happen if someone finds a way to eat a cake and to have it too?
  • edited May 2013
    He would die of eating too many cakes...

What would happen if overnight everyone in the whole world began to like videogames?
  • edited May 2013
    The world is flooded with COD players. Half the world cry about wanting games faster.

What would happen if the perfect game was made?
  • edited May 2013
    It would be made but no one would ever see it as it is made by an indie developer who has no time to release it because he is to busy playing it...

What would happen if Max was a downloadable character in Borderlands 2?
  • edited July 2013
    Everyone would die quickly from his hyperness.

What would happen if Mickey Mouse was a character in Poker Night 3?

EDIT: Sorry for the bump! Didn't realize the date!
  • edited July 2013
    Then instead of Telltale characters or any other mature character they are forced to used child-friendly characters and the game is changed to Jack change it at the Inventory.

What if the next Lego game was Lego Mario?
  • edited July 2013
    Whomobile.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    The answer is yes.

What would happen if there was a "Filth From Strong Bad's Keyboard" flavor of Ben & Jerry's?
  • Americans would still eat it all up. What would happen if there was a Walking Dead: Survival Instinct by Telltale?

• I'd play it, I love Walking Dead.

What would happen if there was no homework?

• Crap, there was homework?! Lol, in all seriousness, then I could finally get to start zombie-proofing my apartment ^-^

What would happen if Telltale becomes bankrupt? D:

• That would be... horrible! I'd never get to know if there's ever going to be Sam & Max season 4! :O

What would happen if Apple's products had a lower price?

• Well, hopefully they make it for your sake :)

If Apple products cost less, I'd be buying more of them cuz I'm poor..

What would happen if something happened while it's happening after it happened right before that happened around the time it happens? :3

• I guess it would happen. xD

What would happen if you skipped leg day?

• If I skipped leg day, then I would look like a half empty toothpaste bag thingy. :P ...Nah, I'm not muscular xD

What would happen if Sonic DIDN'T have to "GOTTA GO FAST!"?

• Sonic Labyrinth. cringes

What would happen if more people played this game?

• Oh gosh, the memories! If more people played this game, I wouldn't feel too bad if I stopped playing :x

What would happen if we keep playing? :3

Sonic Labyrinth. cringes What would happen if more people played this game?

• Awesomeness ensues.

What would happen if someone unsuccessfully tries to be unsuccessful?
  • Uhhhh.....I guess they'd be unsuccessful? I dunno xD

What would happen if TWD never existed??
  • edited May 2014
    That would be horrible... Even though we would think nothing of it cause it never existed...

What would happen if Telltale, Nintendo and Sega teamed up to make an ultimate crossover of their most successful franchises?
  • "The Super Walking Dead Hedgehog!". Omg, that's genius! xD

What would happen if I asked you how come I haven't seen you around on the TWD section of the forums? :o
  • edited May 2014
    I'd answer that I don't know what to write there. xD

What would happen if all of the 'what ifs' on this thread suddenly came true?
  • Aw come on, just join the convos there, lol. If all the "what ifs" came true then you'd be some sort of wizard for making this thread in the first place! lol

What would happen if I suddenly can't think of more "what if" scenarios? x_x

I'd answer that I don't know what to write there. xD What would happen if all of the 'what ifs' on this thread suddenly came true?

• This thread would die. xD

What would happen if the forums were taken down?
  • I would "cease to function" because I can't talk to you guys anymore D:

What would happen if we all got banned for no reason?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.