Season 2 Case File and Soundtrack

13»

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Gurok wrote: »
    Here are my guesses:
    201 - Inflatable boxing glove
    202 - "Stop sign" medallion
    203 - Typewriter ribbon? An SOL CD's probably a better choice, and I could see it working if they use a mini CD -- and find something to put on it
    204 - Time card (as a double reference, it would be really cool if Telltale could find a way to print everyone's birthdays on them)
    205 - Soul token

i'd guess:
    201: Exorsism instruction paper (did i spell that right?)
    202: High Priest Medallion
    203: SOL CD
    204: Time Card
    205: The 7 Deadly Sins on 1 card
    i really can't wait for the soundtrack, i have allot of songs i wanna listen to :)
  • edited April 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    205: The 7 Deadly Sins on 1 card

I'm hoping for 7 postcards with those images...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Sadly I don't know if that art is high enough res. What you're seeing in-game is pretty close to the real size at which Grant drew them.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Sadly I don't know if that art is high enough res. What you're seeing in-game is pretty close to the real size at which Grant drew them.

Any chance you could provide the original images? I'd take a shot at scaling them up...

Edit: Mh... am I blind, or are there just 6 sins-posters in the game? I count 4 on the entrance wall (Sloth, Pride, Greed, Lust), one on the background-cubicle (Wrath) and one in Brady's cubicle (Envy). "Gluttony" seems to be missing.
  • edited April 2008
    Any chance you could provide the original images? I'd take a shot at scaling them up...

Edit: Mh... am I blind, or are there just 6 sins-posters in the game? I count 4 on the entrance wall (Sloth, Pride, Greed, Lust), one on the background-cubicle (Wrath) and one in Brady's cubicle (Envy). "Gluttony" seems to be missing.

Gluttony only appears later in the game after you
    jack Santa's sleigh.
  • edited April 2008
    yeah you have to wait till the final scene when the camera angle changes to see all 7

now im stuck on trying to see all the employee nametags on the cubicles... i noticed chuckles and Moo Hoo Man... trying to see the other 2 now
  • edited April 2008
    Where's Moo Hoo Man's?
  • edited April 2008
    his is next to the SCP cubicle... you can see it in the conversation with
    hugh

you can see the other 2 (the ones the camera is over) briefly in the conversation where
    you take bradys keycard
    but the detail from that angle is too small to make out the names
  • edited April 2008
    There's also a blurb about Moo Hoo Man on the bulletin board. I think it had to do with the company carpool. :p
  • edited April 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Where's Moo Hoo Man's?

being craped on by birds
  • edited April 2008
    Bats, not birds.
  • edited May 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Err, that is, if we decide to make a case file. :p

Have we already said how much we all loved the first one? We have? Can we say it again? Good.

This thread is difficult to read without feeling like I'm exposing myself to spoilers (I'm waiting for the disc version before playing season 2).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.