"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Yea open world is better but I'd still play a Simpsons TellTale game

I disagree. Like Clemenem said open world works better.

• It most likely won't hapen.

I would like it as a little game with about 3 episodes maybe not too big.

• I wouldn't.

Yea open world is better but I'd still play a Simpsons TellTale game

• I would like it as a little game with about 3 episodes maybe not too big.

I wouldn't.

• I know it wont but....Never give your hopes up

It most likely won't hapen.

• True true.

I know it wont but....Never give your hopes up

• It's a huge thread and I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already, but...

How about The Sopranos?

I can see a lot of possibilities. It could take place between a couple of the seasons, or could even take place in the past, maybe 15 years before the show. Tony's working his way up with his cousin Tony B. Chrissy's a preteen, and we still get tons of Paulie and Silvio. It would be a different kind of environment and world from what's been done already, and the world of The Sopranos can be very dangerous. There's tons of opportunity for hard decisions and the difference between being a bad guy who isn't so bad and being a complete psychopath. The player could take on the role of a new guy in the family - maybe by the end he's dead or in witness protection, explaining why he doesn't exist in the show itself. There's tons of room for reference to obscure parts of the show, like Febby Petrulio, the guy Tony kills for having ratted to the feds years before. Maybe he does it during the game. And how about "Little Pussy" Malanga, Uncle Junior's arch nemesis? He could be a major character.

Plus, everyone from the show except James Gandolfini are still around. It's very sad that he wouldn't be available to provide his voice, but there are many impressionists who can do it spot on. Plus, now that Telltale is doing Game of Thrones, they have a working relationship with HBO - seems to me there's an opening to negotiate for this license. A lot of HBO shows could make great Telltale games... Oz, Deadwood, The Wire... but personally, I think The Sopranos would be the best.

• I'd like a James Bond game. It could be based in the books and be based after Live and Let Die and based before Moonraker. The Bond model could be modeled after either Daniel Craig or Sean Connery or just an original version. It could even have a theme song.

• Thread: Doctor Who : a Telltale Games Series?

I'm the only one who thinks this might be a good idea? Imagine you playing as the doctor making your choices, traveling in the T.A.R.D.I.S with your companions it would be awsome! :D

• Thread: Lost the game, A telltale games series.

How fucking cool would this be?

• Alt text

Telltale really should team with BBC for a Doctor Who game. The episodic nature of their games just suit DW really well. I'd give anything to play as Peter Capaldi's Doctor in a video game.

• Thread: Would a Doctor Who game work if done by Telltale?

I remember The Adventure Games being produced in an episodic format in which all 5 were very enjoyable. Since then however, The BBC has lent the licence to studios that have produced pretty mediocre games. (I'm being kind.) For example the NDS game ''Evacutation Earth'' and the Wii title ''Return to Earth'' rated very poorly on numerous review sites. Doctor Who should be reproduced as a game in a format that the show has been for the past 51 years.

What do you guys think?

• I always thought they should do one

• Depends on the writers.

But I'd give it a try.

• I think Telltale would do a good job, but I also think the BBC isn't going to license to a non-British company, so it doesn't matter.

• They awarded the licence to Nintendo to produce the NDS and Wii games though.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I think Telltale would do a good job, but I also think the BBC isn't going to license to a non-British company, so it doesn't matter.

• edited April 2015

Fine, but only it it's the Tom Baker ones. And K-9 better be in it.

• You can't forget Romana I & II!

Sarangholic posted: »

Fine, but only it it's the Tom Baker ones. And K-9 better be in it.

• In light of the recent Marvel announcement, I really want a Deadpool game.

• I think virtually everyone wants to see more good Doctor Who games, and Telltale would of course be the best people for the job. However, with a franchise as massive and ancient as DW, it's understandably very hard to come up with new ideas for the franchise. If it hasn't been done in the show, then it's probably already been done in the expanded universe works.

Perhaps they could make a game based on companions or the supporting characters? I think I made a post suggesting for them to make a game based on the scrapped Rose Tyler: Earth Defender concept. I think they could make each episode centre around different companions across the Doctor Who universe.

For example, the first episode could be about Rose and the Meta-Doctor's adventures in their parallel universe, the second could be about Ian and Barbara from the very first serial, etc. It would be cool if the episodes based on older companions were animated in black and white. Also, a game about Abslom Daak shooting up Daleks across the universe would be awesome.

Thread: Would a Doctor Who game work if done by Telltale? I remember The Adventure Games being produced in an episodic format in which

• As much as I like Deadpool, Telltale probably wouldn't be the best fit for it. I'd rather see Rocksteady or Rockstar make a game with Deadpool.
    Not saying I wouldn't buy a telltale Deadpool game, just that It's sort of a weird combo.

In light of the recent Marvel announcement, I really want a Deadpool game.

• There was a third person Deadpool action/shooting game on Steam around last year or so, but they took it down. :/

AdamGoodtme posted: »

As much as I like Deadpool, Telltale probably wouldn't be the best fit for it. I'd rather see Rocksteady or Rockstar make a game with Deadpool. Not saying I wouldn't buy a telltale Deadpool game, just that It's sort of a weird combo.

• Thread: Next Telltale Games? Harry Potter?

So what games do you think Telltale will make in the future or what games you want them to make?
    For me it would be Harry Potter series, but is there a chance of telltale making this series?

• A game based in the Fallout universe or off a comic

• Season 2 of wolf or a Bioshock game

• They should make a bioshock or mass effect telltale game.

• Thread: Petition for Firefly

Hi, I have recently setup a petition to get Telltale Games and FOX to make a Firefly Adventure game. Telltale games develop and self publish episodic adventure games. With the likes of Universal and HBO working with them on franchises such as Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Game of Thrones, they have a proven success record for this exact idea. The game would be stylised cartoon but with the likeness of the original characters and if certain circumstances permit even the original actors doing the voice overs.
    I am sharing this petition as much as possible in all sorts of places to try and get some steam behind it. It would make for a great game series from Telltale and if you haven't seen an episode of Firefly I highly recommend going right now to watch one. You'll thank me later.
    The link to the petition is here on change.org
    https://www.change.org/p/telltale-games-fox-make-a-firefly-game

Faithfully a fan of Firefly.

• What is firefly?

• edited April 2015
    #TeamSarah posted: »

What is firefly?

• What i would love to see is a Game Based on "The First Law" Trilogy by Joe Abercrombie. If you don't know the Books check out the Comics :) http://www.firstlawcomic.com/

• Is there a thing for storyline suggestions for something like The Walking Dead Season 3?

I've written a story arc for it and the friends I showed it to (I made sure they were the type to give me honest opinions) said it was epic.

Sorry if it was already discussed, I didn't see it anywhere.

• Thread: what games should telltale do

I think a RVB game would be great

• Wow, I haven't watched RvB in forever. Still, though, I wonder how that would turn out as a Telltale game.

agentmaine6 posted: »

Thread: what games should telltale do I think a RVB game would be great

• Just yes to this, it would fit so perfectly and endless possibilities, it's very complex however (the rules and storys themselves)

I kinda already made a post for this in the old forum topic but I save myself the trouble by simply copying and pasting that post onto here.

• Neat....what's RVB?

agentmaine6 posted: »

Thread: what games should telltale do I think a RVB game would be great

• I would love to see a Telltale game series based on the Harry Potter universe. I prefer that over every project they are working on right now or planning to do, including the Marvel one, any day. The Walking Dead Season 3 is still an exception tho.

Just be original and do not base it on the original storyline from Harry Potter himself. We have already read that in the books and seen it in the movies. Also, EA already based their game series on it. Oh wait, I just thought of the other Telltale games and noted that they all have original storylines written by the Telltale people themselves - so no need to worry about that.

A sequel to Harry his storyline would be nice, but I would LOVE to see a whole new story (of course in the same universe) about a student from one of the other three Hogwarts Houses, because you would get a whole other vibe. Personally I would prefer Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. Then the story starts all over again: you get introduced to the school, make friends, go to classes and try not to turn your teachers against you, discover secret places in Hogwarts at night and of course get in fights with all kind of creatures.

I think it would be awesome and I'm convinced that the Harry Potter series is absolutely perfect to make a Telltale game out of it.

Sorry for my English.

Redjevel posted: »

Thread: Next Telltale Games? Harry Potter? So what games do you think Telltale will make in the future or what games you want them to make? For me it would be Harry Potter series, but is there a chance of telltale making this series?

• I was skimming Wikipedia and saw that Kingsman: Secret Service was owned by a part of Marvel. If possible, I'd love to see a Kingsman game from Telltale sometime. Geez, I really hope this Marvel collaboration isn't just a one-game deal.

• I assume they meant the Red Vs Blue machinima web series.

gamertale posted: »

Neat....what's RVB?

• edited May 2015

Thread: Apparently Kid Telltale Game

I want an apparently kid telltale game! LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS...

• It's not a game idea, but I thought I'd mention that I think TellTale should make a website like the Dragon Age Keep for their games. That site lets you keep your game choices on a website to be imported into future games instead of importing from save files. :D

I play on Playstation consoles, and now that the PS4 is out I would like to switch over since TWD games don't run very well on PS3. It would be great for people who lose their save files too, since they wouldn't have to continue later seasons with random choices.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.