"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• You got some ideas for a great game telltale could make?

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/50940/the-generic-telltale-should-make-thread An Ancient Rome game would be pretty cool to see though.

• edited October 2017

Thread: New

Telltale games should make a game based on the book series "Amulet". Like game of thrones, you switch between characters. I recommend each book in the book series should be one seasonAlt text

• I agree that a historic military based game would be perfect to see Telltale make, I would love it.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

You got some ideas for a great game telltale could make?

• edited March 2015

Thread: Telltale game in the marvel world :)

You know what Telltale could really nail would be a MARVEL based game. Give us a new story to play out, but think of the options we could have. Like the civil war, be able to pick what side we wanted to join and let the story unfold that way. So many storys that they could draw from and so many characters. Could even make up a new a new one, with everything going on in the uncanny x-men and all new x-men plus the secert wars story that is going on. Talk about a dream game.

• This decision could lead to Disney buying TTG.

• That would make an amazing game, and I'm sure Telltale could pull it off. Ancient and Medieval times are some of the most interesting periods of history to me, and I'd love to see Telltale make a new series in that kind of setting.

Great idea!

I personally, would love to see telltale make a game that goes back to the days of ancient Rome. The game timeline takes place while Rome i

• Thread: What do you want future telltale games to be based on?

Theres alot of things telltale can base on. Why don't we help them? Comment what you want their future games to be based on.

• I would want some based on either Marvel or Star Wars

• It would be so cool if they a marvel or star wars adaptment!

• I agree that would be cool

poser002 posted: »

Thread: Telltale game in the marvel world You know what Telltale could really nail would be a MARVEL based game. Give us a new story

• edited March 2015

Thanks!
    As far as actors to play the role of the Pc character, I think an American actor would do well.
    Almost every movie I've seen, that took place in ancient Rome, all the Romans had British accents.
    And I was often puzzled by that, I figured: "Why does Hollywood so often choose British actors for these roles?"

On that note, I must say, that if both British and American actors were chosen to play Romans for a movie, or a videogame, I don't think it would be weird to hear both accents in the film, or game.
    In fact, I think a "blending of accents," if you will, would actually add greatly to it's appeal.
    In fact if Telltale were to make a game out of this idea of mine, that is one thing I would hope that they would do.

What are your thoughts on that idea?

That would make an amazing game, and I'm sure Telltale could pull it off. Ancient and Medieval times are some of the most interesting periods of history to me, and I'd love to see Telltale make a new series in that kind of setting. Great idea!

• It's hard to say when it comes to accents, since I have no idea what accents sounded like in Ancient Rome, but it would probably be nice since so many games set Europe have British accents. Assassin's Creed Unity is set in Paris yet everyone sounds British.

Thanks! As far as actors to play the role of the Pc character, I think an American actor would do well. Almost every movie I've seen, that

• edited March 2015

Saga, that's about it, give me a fucking Saga game Telltale even Brian K. Vaughan said he was a fan of you in an interview so it might be easy to convince them, but seriously the Saga universe is ridiculously interesting so many possibilities.

For those who don't know Saga is a comic written by Brian K. Vaughan (Runaways, Y: The Last Man author) and it's fucking excellent, you should go read it right now, it's a science fiction and fantasy space opera but it's better if you go into it without knowing anything else, it's weird, it's interesting, it's smart, it's funny, it's tragic and it has great action and beautiful art, much like Vaughan's previous works it's main focus it's the characters and they are all interesting and compelling characters with interesting motivations, it's just so fucking good, doesn't help that the author said in an interview that he would want a Saga game more than a movie or a TV show and then proceeded to talk about how much he liked Telltale's games.

• TWAU Season 2 (Based off Fables)

Another Jurassic Park Game (Maybe based off Jurassic World?)

Marvel

• I would really love to see a new 'The Wolf Among Us' game. That game was one of the best games I ever played & a new one would be awesome.

• Breaking Bad

• Sin City: A Telltale Games Series
    This freakin needs to happen!

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited March 2015

Well they have a contract with Lionsgate so why not a Saw series.

SAW

Alt text

• Season 2 of Wolf and Bioshock.

• edited March 2015

Well the ancient Romans spoke Latin, and for Roman Officials who Governed ancient Palestine, the Greek language was commonly used.
    Incidently, the Latin language is where the English, Spanish, French, ad Italian languages are derived from.
    I think the reason why Hollywood as often employed British actors to play ancient Romans, is because the the British accent often sounds very dignified.

It's hard to say when it comes to accents, since I have no idea what accents sounded like in Ancient Rome, but it would probably be nice sin

• Thread: What other games would you like to see Telltale turn into a game??????????

Any game! Please share!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

We already have a thread for this BlueTurtle. Sorry.

• Breaking Bad

• My bad. Are we not allowed to have more then one thread? Im still kind of new to this thingy...

dojo32161 posted: »

We already have a thread for this BlueTurtle. Sorry.

• Sons of Anarchy

• I would love to see anything related to HP Lovecraft as the stories could be as dark and horrifying as your imagination! Fables was great, I think another comic that could be turned into a game would be the Locke and Key series by Joe Hill.

• Things based on obscure superhero characters seems to be all the rage these days, so why not make a game based on DC's Space Cabby? Not really a superhero, I know, but it would be quite funny to see this guy fly around the DC cosmos and get in all sorts of trouble. Perhaps it could be more like Telltale's Wallace and Gromit games, in that each episode is a different adventure. Of course, more popular cosmic DC heroes could make appearances as well.

• Jurassic Park S2. That's all I wish.

• Thread: Twin Peaks

There probably is a discussion dedicated to this, but the search function didn't lead my to any particular topic, so thought I would start a new one. Telltale games is known for making great games of loved franchises. The problem with that is that they have to stick to a certain logic (TWAU = prequel, TWD and GoT = set universe). Now a telltale Twin Peaks game would also be intertwined with an existing world, but it could be different if the developers would get together with Lynch & Frost. A new series is expected in 2016, probably set 25 years after the original series. So that gives TTG the opportunity to create a game that kind of bridges the gap. They get a fantastic universe to experiment with AND have more freedom to develop it (of course some elements would have to fit with the links between the 90's series and the new series. And it would also be a good opportunity to really break with the lineair storytelling and let it all go a bit loose, and truely aim for the "shape your game"-philosophy

• The X Files, The sopranos, Terminator

• If any of you have seen Broadchurch or The Killing, you'll get what I mean. Even if it's not based from the show I think some sort of dramatic murder case could work. I know it can sound like TWAU, But This seriously could be amazing. And if you get Broad Church, You'd even have doctor who like everyone wanted :D just not as a time lord... and a likable asshole detective. Hmmm... You still get his voice Whovians. That beautiful voice...

Slowly drifts off into a fan-boy day dream...

• "24"/Twenty-Four ---> There are a bunch of TV-Shows I like more than "24". However, I think 24 would fit perfectly into the principle of telltale games, at least considering all the difficult moral choices one can come up with.

• Harry Potter: I wouldn't even care if one would do it with Harry, Hermine and Ron only being older or experiencing some other adventure in one of their Hogwarts-Years or if one would come up with totally new characters being at Hogwarts. It's just that Harry Potter has been an important part of my youth and I've always been said about there not being a really good HarryPotter game. I'm not sure though how Telltale would have to handle the design of the story. Till now I only played TWD1+2 and TWAU which were all pretty dark/adult. However, I think it would work both ways: Either a "normal" HP-Plot using a lot of charme to make it interesting and appealing or designing a very dark plot, a bit unusual for HP.

• God Machine from the (New) World of Darkness

• Thread: Attack on Titan Game

What if Telltale or some other gaming studio made a episodic interactive drama graphic adventure action-type game based on Attack on Titan?

I think It would be very story heavy, have action packed sequences, great dialogue and it have would tough decisions that could lead to someone's death similar to The Walking Dead game. I believe it would fit well with the style of the show, with written dialog, and tense decision making moments. It would also have RPG elements thrown in (choosing who to take with you on missions and stuff like that)
    Every choice you make effects the story.

The fight scenes could be quick time event scenes.

Anyone think this would be a good idea?

(I'd love to see Campo Santo make this game since they are the writers from Season 1 of The Walking Dead game)

Alt text

• As much as I live Attack on Titan, don't think it would make for a good adventure game. The best part is being helpless as to what happens and watching Erin as he struggles to make decisions. There's no moral ambiguity, just which decisions save the most teammates (or the ones that you like). But the moral ambiguity is what Telltale thrives on.

• I wish it would work, but I really don't think it would ;-;

• They'd probably would need a new engine, because I don't think the Telltale tool would be able to handle something like the Colossal Titan. Well maybe it could but the background would just be a 2D cut out and it would look and run like shit on consoles.

Also the fighting just being QTEs isn't really what I'm looking for in an AOT game.

• No thanks. Anime and TellTale don't mix.

• I wouldn't say those two being together would be a bad match as Telltale hasn't tried any games like that yet. I'm not an anime person, but even so, I imagine Telltale's comic art style and use of episodes could nicely translate to fit an anime game.

Lahkesis posted: »

No thanks. Anime and TellTale don't mix.

• It probably goes without saying why I thought of this, but how about a Discworld series?

They already used to be Point & Click adventure games (Noir was a particular favourite of the three) and they don't really require much back story to them as each book followed different people just in the same world. The discworld universe is very flexible as it has wizards, werewolves, thieves, the watch, golems etc.

Telltale would essentially be able to do what they want in that sort of setting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.