Sbcg4ap Boxart! [fanart]

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Greetings, fallows. I'm Mr. Shmallow.
    OK, not really.
    I love the boxart TechNick! Great jorb! Only thing that bugs me about it (and I can't believe, after all the revisions you've been asked to make, that no one pointed this out).
    Awsome has an "e" after the w. Awesome. Like you put above SB on the back cover.
    It's a great mockup, even professional looking, except for that slight typo, which gives it that whole "a fan made this in like 10 minutes" air about it. And I know you spent waaaaay longer than that on this!

Again, not taking away from the awesomeness of your box art, because it is awesome. That was just bugging me. ;-)

MooT
  • edited June 2008
    Dude! that thing is Sah-WEET!

Good Jorb!
  • edited June 2008
    Anyone allowed to post fanart here?
  • edited June 2008
    HakuyoChan wrote: »
    Anyone allowed to post fanart here?
    I think...
  • edited June 2008
    Boxart fanart. I think there's another thread for just plain fanart.
  • edited August 2008
    That boxart is nice! Real, real nice. I made some box art too! [size=-5]...With a pen and paper[/size] [size=-100]
    and only just scribbled it
    .[/size] I'm-a upload it as soon as I get my scanner working.
  • edited November 2008
    Awesome!
  • edited November 2008
    Sweet!
  • edited November 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    ohh, so the second season, should there be one made, will be called something like "strong bad's other game for something else"?....or sbog4se?
    lol, sbog4se:p
  • edited November 2008
    HRSG4DP

Homestar Runners Stupid Game for Dumb People

:rolleyes:
  • edited November 2008
    Ancient Spirits of Evil, transform this decayed form into Mumm-Ra the Ever Living!

/Necromancy over.

Nice work BTW mister yesteryear and free labour FTW lolllipuds!

-m0r
  • Seg wrote: »
    A few more notes about this box art in the same vain of stopping bad information from floating around.

SBCG4AP is NOT a "Pay and Play" game. "Pay and Play" is denotes a game that has DLC content and/or online multiplayer with additional costs. When you buy an episode of SBCG4AP, you get all the content for the epsidoe without paying extra.

The numchuck is not used in SBCG4AP.

Technically we don't have the official ESRB rating, so it would be the RP logo at the moment. Also, the ESRB French & English versions would be used.

The RVL P RRBE game code is for Rayman Raving Rabbids, but since we won't have a season-wide code you might as well just put RVL P R00E.
    Way to kill the Fun, SEG. :[
  • edited November 2008
    leon101 wrote: »
    ...I was like, "Mild language? No one told me heck was a bad word."

LEON MADE A SWEAR!!!
  • edited November 2008
    Well I gotta say, that cover is so cool, I have to use this awesome font to truly talk about it.
    Man, that totally looks official... BUY! SELL [it to TTG 4 a sack o' cash]! BUY! SELL [it to TTG 4 a sack o' cash]!
  • edited November 2008
    (I'm finally posting here...) This is awesome! It totally looks like something Telltale would release officially!
    *Stuff about awsome vs. awesome*
    No, it's actually spelled awesome.
  • edited November 2008
    I wonder what it would look like in real life... I'd print it out, but I'm out of colour ink in printer... can/has someone try/tried printing it out and putting it on an actual Wii box? BTW this totally should go on the hr site for weekly fanstuff sometime...
  • edited November 2008
    Yeah, it's way better than this week's fanstuff.
  • edited November 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    Nunchuk...?

yeah, nunchuk gun!
  • edited December 2008
    I drawed one of these a while ago, so mines already outdated. I posted it in another thread aback before EP4 was released, but that thread got locked. I think people were making fun of someone or something. I don't remember.

Anyways, here it is:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=365&stc=1&d=1228788629

Edit: I updated it, and now I'm done with it.

Yeah, I took some ideas from this thread's OP but it's all good.

On a side note, every time I see the words "fan art" I want to shorten it.
    Ha ha.
    F-art.
  • edited December 2008
    Wow, that's really great! It looks a bit more neat and professional, I like that felt pop-out type effect.
  • edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    I like that felt pop out-type effect.

Photoshop's stock layer blending options, gotta love 'em.
  • edited December 2008
    Yep, thatsa for sure, makes anything look good.
    (200th post btw)
  • edited December 2008
    I made one. It took several hours, and I'm proud of my achievement.
    boxarten9.png
    Thanks to Poohead for letting me use his custom episode 5 star.
  • edited December 2008
    Nice, clean, to the point.

Well done, my friend.
  • edited December 2008
    poohead900 wrote: »
    Nice, clean, to the point.

Well done, my friend.
    Thank YAH.
  • edited December 2008
    No offense, but I'm more of a Stooges fan...
    :)
    Well, to each his own (or whatever that saying is).
  • edited December 2008
    So what I've noticed.... If SBCG4AP ever DOES get onto any box art, it will say "Charming, Suave, Muscular, Awesome" somewhere on it.
  • edited December 2008
    1 word: Awesome!
  • edited December 2008
    Heres A Link Of What It Shound Look Like Sort Of
  • edited December 2008
    Edit after Threadmerge: This one looks better than your last one. I especially like the Trogdor.....
  • edited December 2008
    He already made a thread about this, this thread won't be merged, but locked. Just like the old one.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Threads merged.
  • edited December 2008
    yay. i like all of them.
  • edited December 2008
    I drawed one of these a while ago, so mines already outdated. I posted it in another thread aback before EP4 was released, but that thread got locked. I think people were making fun of someone or something. I don't remember.

Anyways, here it is:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=358&stc=1&d=1228525728

Edit: I updated it, and now I'm done with it.

Yeah, I took some ideas from this thread's OP but it's all good.

On a side note, every time I see the words "fan art" I want to shorten it.
    tee hee. F-art.

Yours is my favorite, but your forgetting that it uses wi-fi.
  • edited December 2008
    Thanks, man!

Funny enough, I play on the PC. I didn't put a rating or publisher stuff or safety recommendations on it either....

I like the original one posted's backside. Seems like the stuff I put on the back of mine would go in the instruction booklet.
  • edited December 2008
    Man, I wish I had the tools to do this stuff. The most sophisticated image editing program I have is MS Paint. :(
  • edited December 2008
    Man, I wish I had the tools to do this stuff. The most sophisticated image editing program I have is MS Paint. :(
    http://www.gimp.org/ This is what I use. It's a pretty big file, but it's really worth it to make good images. Plus, it's free.

EDIT: I updated the picture.
    boxartdm2.png
  • edited December 2008
    http://www.gimp.org/ This is what I use. It's a pretty big file, but it's really worth it to make good images. Plus, it's free.
    Yeah, you can't beat GIMP for the price ($0.00). And there's plenty of tutorials at http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/ to get started with it.
    Still like the cover, man. Nice update on the Trogdor icon.
  • edited December 2008
    Will all these neat box covers, you'd think fans are trying to say something...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.