The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Alt text

• I think this video is more than what is shown on screen. There's more to it. Okay, I think the girl went out with her "friends" one night so they can go "have a good time". The monsters she sees aren't there, they are all in her mind. Why are they in her mind? Well that's because her "friends" brought her there so they could take advantage of her. They rape her, and she creates these creatures. These creatures are what she sees, she is experiencing the horrors of rape. At the end when she emerges from the cave to see the scenery, that symbolizes her trying to find peace in this overall experience, but she is unable to do that because of how terrible it really is, which results in her completely malfunctioning at the end.

It's also possible that the dude that was on her side (Not the other two) was trying to talk them out of it or protect her, but was beaten in the process, or thrown into the pool and drowned. It'd all make sense though, considering several parts of the body transform into strange beings, especially the object that would result in the inevitable penetration. This is my interpretation of the video. I'm sure there's many though.

• edited June 2014

Yeah, I said sorry and she forgived me, but like I said, haven't heard a word from her about the walking dead in a while.

EDIT: Oh my god, did I just say forgived?! The fuck?! Ignore my grammar today... it's just awful...

Aww But I hope she learns from her mistakes or she'll face our wrath.

• Holy shit, Rigtail... that's deep.

Rigtail posted: »

I think this video is more than what is shown on screen. There's more to it. Okay, I think the girl went out with her "friends" one night so

• edited June 2014

Not a meme but my first attempt at Clem on Photoshop. Anyone know what's happened to the Fanart thread?

Alt text

• Once again, saying it's unnecessary and "completely bashing" you are not the same thing. At all.

Carl, still played by a human being? The thing is, if I'm having a joke with someone, there's no need for you to completely bash me for it.

• can someone explain why my images only come up as links -_-

Kennysucks posted: »

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-va-RAvJCLb8/U5j66eSvEDI/AAAAAAAAADs/iMUvOYhgf1k/w692-h690-no/photo+%284%29.PNG

• I loved that show! Perfect! lol

Kennysucks posted: »

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-va-RAvJCLb8/U5j66eSvEDI/AAAAAAAAADs/iMUvOYhgf1k/w692-h690-no/photo+%284%29.PNG

• Fun fact: The voice of little Bill, is Ang (Anng, whatever, at least its not shamalans pronunciation) from Avatar the last air bender!

I loved that show! Perfect! lol

• Previously, On The Walking Dead...

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Men, stay the fuck away from that.

EDIT: Especially you, Troy.

Herodriver posted: »

Previously, On The Walking Dead...

• Men, let's get back to our kitchens. ;)

Men, stay the fuck away from that. EDIT: Especially you, Troy.

• Oh man, that's so weird. Never knew that.

(Anng, whatever, at least its not shamalans pronunciation)

lol, true. XD

Fun fact: The voice of little Bill, is Ang (Anng, whatever, at least its not shamalans pronunciation) from Avatar the last air bender!

• It's still there but the post seem to take like a day to update. I contacted support and they seem to be getting on it. Awesome work btw!

Not a meme but my first attempt at Clem on Photoshop. Anyone know what's happened to the Fanart thread?

• Kennysucks posted: »

Lemme try to help: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-va-RAvJCLb8/U5j66eSvEDI/AAAAAAAAADs/iMUvOYhgf1k/w692-h690-no/photo+%284%29.PNG

• You never even had to say anything. All I said was a joke to him, and that didn't involve you. How about you swallow your pride there, and accept it as a joke. GOUSTTTT did, Cluke_is_dumb did, so you can stop now.

Zyphon posted: »

Once again, saying it's unnecessary and "completely bashing" you are not the same thing. At all.

• Troy: "Jesus Christ, you're as dumb as Sarah."

Carver: "Don't test me girl, I'll pass every time."

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

My reaction to emo Carl's little homo hobby in issue 128

Alt text

Oh and he looks like a lesbian now:

Alt text

• He looks like a hipster.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Flimsii strikes again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fug9jLUowGQ&list=UUtSyUPLDsS6ARBsdmhkGXeQ

EDIT: I saw it's already posted, ignore this.

• a very manly woman more than a lesbian actually, a hipster one.

He looks like a hipster.

• Alvin's 6'6'' tall?! Damn, I never saw him as that tall!

Season 2 heights! Clementine- 4'11" (1.50 meters) Omid- Still 5'2" (1.58 meters) Christa- 5'11" (1.81 meters) Luke- 6'0" (1.83 m

• edited June 2014

How's Jedi Clem going JonGon?

JonGon posted: »

It's still there but the post seem to take like a day to update. I contacted support and they seem to be getting on it. Awesome work btw!

• And Nick is 6'4"! Wow!

hihitwd posted: »

Alvin's 6'6'' tall?! Damn, I never saw him as that tall!

• Nice work... Maybe try to get rid of the hint of pink in her one eye.

• Mission Objective: Stay In The House

Yo-da-Man posted: »

i would buy both of those

• Omid: Is this the crippled leg fight?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lee: Me too

• HAIL THE LORD, WADDLES!

Alt text

Look, its kenny! ( "Optional title") (From gravity falls)

• Lee: he, no!

Conduit42 posted: »

Omid: Is this the crippled leg fight?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Clementine visits San Andreas

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.