The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• That's the face of someone who's seen some stuff you wouldn't believe.

Dem eyes. 0_0

• Spooch posted: »

That's the face of someone who's seen some stuff you wouldn't believe.

• edited June 2014

I thought she was just gorked...

EDIT:Alt text THIS guy has seen things you wouldn't believe...

Spooch posted: »

• edited June 2014

Ok... you can probably guess what this will be... and if you didn't notice on my last post, these are just sneak peeks of the full videos to come. I do this in order to touch up things and such. I'm stocked up on a numerous recordings of modelswaps, so I should be able to keep a constant uploading schedule unless i'm preoccupied with something else. Anyway...

Alt text

6/17/2014

(Side Note: When I get better at model swapping the uploads may be coming up more often, no promises though. This is at least the schedule for the summer, it'll be different when I have to get back to school)

• Christa and Nick make these faces a few times. I think I once saw this picture somewhere else, along with one of gorked out Nick, that said, "Diarrhea strikes when you least expect it" but it could also be "OMFG, they found the body...!"

Spooch posted: »

• edited June 2014

in memory of uncle pete R.I.P. 3/4/14

• ...Who is it supposed to be?

I was looking at things twd related,and this popped up I want this in all the malls in america please

• edited June 2014

Super The Walking Dead Bros!

Alt text

Also thanks to some of the guys over at The Other TWD Forum for helping with some of the ideas and pictures.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

My guess would be Lilly.

Zyphon posted: »

...Who is it supposed to be?

• Where is Sarah?

• Dunno if your replying to me or not, but if you are, i only had 12 slots so i used characters i thought would work, if i ever make a larger one I'll try and remember to add Sarah.

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Where is Sarah?

• Y u do dis ;-;

Green613 posted: »

in memory of uncle pete R.I.P. 3/4/14

• edited June 2014

dun

Rafoli posted: »

Y u do dis ;-;

• Also someone over at the other forum wanted Molly as a character and i forgot to add her, so when i eventually get round to it is there any other character anyone wants added in place of someone?

Hershel posted: »

Super The Walking Dead Bros! Also thanks to some of the guys over at The Other TWD Forum for helping with some of the ideas and pictures.

• Tactical Espionage Action!

• (!) Kenny will report this.

Tactical Espionage Action!

• Conduit42 posted: »

I thought she was just gorked... EDIT: THIS guy has seen things you wouldn't believe...

• You guys are amazing! Whenever I'm sad I just gotta come over to see all your hilarious stuff :D keep making memes

• I wish that existed. :(

Super The Walking Dead Bros! Also thanks to some of the guys over at The Other TWD Forum for helping with some of the ideas and pictures.

• Nate! You bastard!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/2e0d80230072a33777c1a18359536f92/tumblr_ms54msCPtx1s92erpo1_1280.png

• oh shit they have Dexter? that's awesome!!!!!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

<--- I WANT THESE RIGHT NOW

• I hope one of those doesn't kill anyone...... AGAIN lol that's messed up sorry.

I made this for someone in the photoshop thread and decided to share it here too. Merry Boatmas to all.

• unless u know how to use it. ;)

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

You know what they say... size matters.

Maybe Ben. Could you imagine him as a fighting game character?

Also someone over at the other forum wanted Molly as a character and i forgot to add her, so when i eventually get round to it is there any other character anyone wants added in place of someone?

• That's the most true statement i've ever heard.

Jewfreeus posted: »

2560 x 1440 all so it can fit on a tv screen but the thing is who actually goes on youtube on their tv!

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

• That's a great idea! Oh my God! It's such a great idea!

NATE AND KENNY DLC FOR SEASON 2!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/2e0d80230072a33777c1a18359536f92/tumblr_ms54msCPtx1s92erpo1_1280.png

I guess he has really good defense.

• He'd be the character you be if you want a challenge

• My Day. Made. Now how do I make that my profile picture?

I think you made @KennyIsGordanFreeman 's day. Or however he spelled it.

• edited June 2014

(New Video) The Group

Okey dokey... it is indeed 6/17/2014.

You have to have the picture on your computer. Then you go to your gravatar account and start cropping the photo to what you want. You must link it to your email address, and once uploaded you go to the avatar section and click on gravatar, select it, and your avatar will change to this.

My Day. Made. Now how do I make that my profile picture?

• edited June 2014

Because this is so not a running gag...

Sarah's Revenge

6/24/2014

(Ok, that's enough lil' teasers for now. Probably won't continue to do this all of the time for numerous reasons, but I shall continue model swapping)

• I cropped it and it appears on gravatar but when I click link it just has a small picture of the gravatar symbol. Help?

You have to have the picture on your computer. Then you go to your gravatar account and start cropping the photo to what you want. You must

• I cropped it and it appears on gravatar but when I click link it just has a small picture of the gravatar symbol. Help?

You have to have the picture on your computer. Then you go to your gravatar account and start cropping the photo to what you want. You must

• No, that can't happen! The pinky swear is forever!

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Because this is so not a running gag... 6/24/2014 (Ok, that's enough lil' teasers for now. Probably won't continue to do this all of the time for numerous reasons, but I shall continue model swapping)

• She's just going through... a rough time...

Rafoli posted: »

No, that can't happen! The pinky swear is forever!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.