The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Alt text

harsh dude but i lol'd

• I was hoping someone would post this.

• edited January 2014

[removed]

• well this is....disturbing.

• edited January 2014

i don't see why i can't...because it is just a game. it is a well executed and nicely written game.

Hbh128 posted: »

There are threads dedicated to this discussion. Relax. Also, don't ever say it's "just a game" Dunn.

• source?

Hbh128 posted: »

It actually starts in 2003. The timeline split off 10 years ago.

• Yeah, notice her face too XD

Crips posted: »

I saw it too, and I was a bit shocked that Christa went to men bathroom with Omid...and Clem was all alone in women bathroom...Weird...

• edited January 2014

bad art. sry!

• edited January 2014

nothing of importance

GoldFish27 posted: »

bad art. sry!

• edited January 2014

is that the necromorph ? i haven't played dead space so not sure but i guess it is lol

• ? I'm curious and scared now.

curiousity got the best of me.. IM SOORRRRY!! that picture was FUCKED UP. what pervs yo

• Because lee wasn't bitten by a dog.

James101 posted: »

why couldn't they just do that to Lee.

• How very mature of you.

I really don't feel like arguing about it any more with, with you at least, so i'm just going to leave it as this:

I felt like Carley had better dialogue, had a better storyline, and overall, was a better character. Really, it's all just a matter of opinion, because it's not like Doug was underdeveloped, I just personally didn't find him as interesting. Neither of them are bad, and really, one is not better than the other in terms of development or writing, at least not too much, and not entirely in any aspect.

And I can safely say that the majority of people would agree with me. (76% saved Carley so...)

Harpadarpa posted: »

Here's Carley's arc: Eh... This Lee guy might be alright... Yay Lee! FUCK YEAH, LEE! Here's Doug's arc: With good thinking, w

• Someone take the gun away from Nick before he kills us all.

• Agreeing with Harpadarpa. Sorry and all but yeh..

Um... Yes. Totally.

• The way you said it makes it sound as if being "just a game" is a bad thing(as in, games are worse than perhaps movies, TV, or books), and also, this a game where many people cry over the ending, and got very attached to the characters, so it's almost as if you're saying they're not justified in treating it as more than just a game.

Dunn_dada posted: »

i don't see why i can't...because it is just a game. it is a well executed and nicely written game.

• edited January 2014

Well I wasn't even being stupid, that's REALLY all she develops. Tell me one more way she develops other than that.

In the first episode, I would agree with you one hundred percent. Carley had way more time put into her than Doug, and there was little reason to choose Doug over her. In fact, part of the reason I saved Doug was because I accidentally spoiled episodes one and two for myself, and wanted to see them with Doug. And fuck, I just loved the guy. Also, look at the first post I responded to. You directly said that he was undeveloped, or at least the picture did.

And the majority of people think that Little Wayne is good. Majority means nothing.

Zyphon posted: »

How very mature of you. I really don't feel like arguing about it any more with, with you at least, so i'm just going to leave it as this:

• Don't be sorry, bro.

Agreeing with Harpadarpa. Sorry and all but yeh..

• You're not getting this, are you?

I replied, because your comment was a reply to mine. I disagreed with you, so I gave my reasons why. I'm taking it seriously, because your comment was a direct contradiction to mine(and remember, even if it was a joke, humor doesn't come across in text), I didn't take it personally, I just gave my reasons as to why I disagreed with you.

Also, you do realize that to the majority of people it isn't "just a game". I wish you'd stop saying that, because while it's really not insulting or anything, I, amongst with i'm sure other people, would take it the wrong way.

yea because you are taking crap way to serious and personal especially over a game.

• He directed that at Dunn.

I never said it's "just a game". EDIT: I'm sorry, I misread and thought that you were directing it to me.

• It would be better if there wasn't static, and it was a little quicker. Like, maybe right after the "You gonna shoot me?!" Just right to the girl turning and shooting Omid.

Otherwise, great video.

xer0Hack posted: »

Subscribe. I'll be doing the same for season 1 and 400 days. Plus the future releases of season 2 episodes.

• dude, you gave your reasons and ranted without me even egging you on, which is why i am saying you are taking this way more personally then you should. I was telling YOU a joke, I'm sorry if it offend you but that comment wasn't made to piss anyone, all i said was: "I refuse to believe Kenny went to heaven". How was it a contradiction btw. I didn't bring up Larry or Lily or anybody that you did.

You're not getting this, are you? I replied, because your comment was a reply to mine. I disagreed with you, so I gave my reasons why. I'm

• And what? If you people don't get it, she went there to f**k with Omid.

Gengar posted: »

Wanted to show this to the others who haven't seen it yet XD

• no, i meant is as it is one thing to feel for the characters, because even I was upset when lee, duck, and the others died even Ben but I do not see the reason to get bent out of shape over difference of opinions.

The way you said it makes it sound as if being "just a game" is a bad thing(as in, games are worse than perhaps movies, TV, or books), and als

• She's here to devour your souls

• This ought to be an easter egg screamer prank in-game.

• NOOOO! CLEMMY CLOO! NAHH, NO, NHAAA...

• freaking me the hell out it is..

Graysonn posted: »

well this is....disturbing.

• im gonna ruin everything by saying that this drawing shows to us that clementine is a evil person that likes to manipulate people like if they were her little toys to play and torture XD

Zeruis posted: »

Fucking hell... Eye-bleach for everyone: http://keterok.deviantart.com/art/WD-Clem-and-her-dolls-341816063

• I love how Omit has a statue in his hands...

Zeruis posted: »

Fucking hell... Eye-bleach for everyone: http://keterok.deviantart.com/art/WD-Clem-and-her-dolls-341816063

• Knowing about Lee's past, acting as kind of a neutral ground between Kenny and Lilly's "power struggles", etc.

I didn't agree with the picture, and I never said that Doug was under developed.

I'm not sure that even the majority of people think that Little Wayne is good, and when it's 76% v. 24%, it's means a little bit at the very least, though I will admit that it isn't that important.

Well I wasn't even being stupid, that's REALLY all she develops. Tell me one more way she develops other than that. In the first episode,

• Okay, I missed that the first time.

...Although, did you(or anyone) have to dislike my comment? It was just a misreading.

He directed that at Dunn.

• I wasn't, you replied your joke to ME, not to the picture. Therefore, it seemed like a contradiction to what I had said.

no, i meant is as it is one thing to feel for the characters, because even I was upset when lee, duck, and the others died even Ben but I do not see the reason to get bent out of shape over difference of opinions.

• sigh You're joke was a reply to me, as in, you were talking to me specifically, and since your joke was basically the opposite of what I had said, or at least what I had said with a negative twist, I felt to need to reply.

I'm not insulted, you're entitled to your opinion, but you replied to me with something that contradicted what I said, so I replied back. That's it.

dude, you gave your reasons and ranted without me even egging you on, which is why i am saying you are taking this way more personally then yo

• unless i said "I refuse to believe that Kenny is alive." not much of a contradiction there is it?

I wasn't, you replied your joke to ME, not to the picture. Therefore, it seemed like a contradiction to what I had said.

• edited January 2014

Alt text

Kenny without his mustache still a badass.
    Sorry for the bad quality

• Well, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.