The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• That moment when you realise all of them are dead now, except maybe Christa (and Kenny)
    :(

Zeruis posted: »

Fucking hell... Eye-bleach for everyone: http://keterok.deviantart.com/art/WD-Clem-and-her-dolls-341816063

• I said something positive about Kenny, you said something negative. Which since it was a joke, I wouldn't normally care but...

a) Humor doesn't come across in text most of the time

b) You replied directly to me.

Dunn_dada posted: »

unless i said "I refuse to believe that Kenny is alive." not much of a contradiction there is it?

• I didn't dislike. :C

Here, have a like :D

Zyphon posted: »

Okay, I missed that the first time. ...Although, did you(or anyone) have to dislike my comment? It was just a misreading.

• sometimes using lots of fullstops/periods can imply sarcasm

a smiley face can imply cheekiness

a lol can imply a joke

a winking smiley face can imply a mix of the above.

I said something positive about Kenny, you said something negative. Which since it was a joke, I wouldn't normally care but... a) Humor doesn't come across in text most of the time b) You replied directly to me.

• but but star wars is awesome ! ;) ;)

Pell3t posted: »

Holy crap somebody finally did something creative w this pic other than star wars lol

• a very big amount ?

Phyre posted: »

You will NEVER EVER know how much i FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT XD

• Ha yeah man its hilarious!

Lmao I remember I did that over like 3 times the first time I played.

• Yes, and he did none of that.

sometimes using lots of fullstops/periods can imply sarcasm a smiley face can imply cheekiness a lol can imply a joke a winking smiley face can imply a mix of the above.

• i noticed ;)

Yes, and he did none of that.

• Credits to @Omid for the first pic:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• That statue is the head that Lee threw at Kenny but missed and hit the wall in Season 1 Episode 5.

I love how Omit has a statue in his hands...

• Which one's the necromorph ;)

• because it was a play off of your comment. but whatever you are right, anything to stop this pointless conversation that I already said shouldnt have gone this far because i said it was a joke about a character.

I said something positive about Kenny, you said something negative. Which since it was a joke, I wouldn't normally care but... a) Humor doesn't come across in text most of the time b) You replied directly to me.

• Kinda like if Konami decided to create a Silent Hill adaptation of Walking Dead.

• I can do that too.

Ronald Reagan.

Satan

• Well, being pregnant definitely is a problem...for a MAN.

christa is going in the mens..

• Hey... Christa still has hands, don't she ;)

Hbh128 posted: »

Well, being pregnant definitely is a problem...for a MAN.

• I guess my problem is that Doug does his growing on his own. There's barely any interaction between Lee and Doug. You can cheer him up and tell him he's useful or give him something to do, but telling him he shouldn't have left the motor inn doesn't sound like it would deviate from the results of the former if the former didn't change a thing. I am proud of him doing what he did, but I'm dissatisfied with how there was no "bonding" like with Carley, no "hey you and me are pals, can I tell you something?" Which is another thing. If you want to tell the group about your past, you have to choose Carley and that's really not fair to the player. The narrative basically arbitrates that choosing Doug instead of Carley automatically means that in addition to whatever reasons the player had for doing so, the player also didn't want anyone to know about his past, and that's really unfair.

Anyway, back to the memes!

Harpadarpa posted: »

Dude, he's more developed than Carley in episodes 2 and 3...

• I was saying that it would be a problem for a man. As in if a man was pregnant.

Hey... Christa still has hands, don't she

• Oh.... well that works too...

I was saying that it would be a problem for a man. As in if a man was pregnant.

• it was clem holding something other then Lees hand.

? I'm curious and scared now.

• edited January 2014

It'd be great if someone could shop some images together for these three lines:

Lee: "Getting bitten's not that bad."

Ben: "Really?"

Lee: "No. It's a death sentence."

Fuck you Lee.

• now thatu brought this up i hav never had a dream where i was in a video game or cartoon or even had fictional characters in my dreams.... iv just realized i will never be able to meet clem or goku :,(

I'll just throw this out: A few nights ago, I had a dream where Lee and Christa were sitting in a boat, talking. Then, Christa randomly grabbe

• Lol, cool dude!

Gengar posted: »

Credits to @Omid for the first pic:

• Kenny be like: I'll get all the urbans...

• Alt text

Kenny without his mustache still a badass. Sorry for the bad quality

• I don't mind star wars, I think its the fans that keep me from watching it... yet I play pokemon x and y knowing im way too old to still play

but but star wars is awesome !

• why does lee make this face? I laugh my ass off for a good 10 minutes every time I play ep 1

• His eyes are supposed to wander with your cursor, but sometimes the result is disastrously bad.

why does lee make this face? I laugh my ass off for a good 10 minutes every time I play ep 1

• I never noticed that the eyes focus on the cursor... but still why does he do this in this particular part of the game? if you could play scumbag lee somehow worst they should add a dialogue option this dumb bitch doesn't know how batteries work and that would be a good enough reason for the molesto stare.

Riadon posted: »

His eyes are supposed to wander with your cursor, but sometimes the result is disastrously bad.

• ^most pointless argument ever.....

because it was a play off of your comment. but whatever you are right, anything to stop this pointless conversation that I already said shouldnt have gone this far because i said it was a joke about a character.

• It's just his normal expression. The player just walked into Carley repeatedly and took a screenshot and made gold with it.

I never noticed that the eyes focus on the cursor... but still why does he do this in this particular part of the game? if you could play scum

• not really, he only does this stare at this part of the game. find me a pic of him in another episode giving somebody the pedo stare and ill completely agree with you.

It's just his normal expression. The player just walked into Carley repeatedly and took a screenshot and made gold with it.

• I like clicking on "look" options for dialogue that doesn't ever change and imagine some sort of rhythm or beat that goes along with it.

Lmao I remember I did that over like 3 times the first time I played.

• I mean that if you select a person with your cursor, Lee will look at that person. I don't know if it occurs outside of episode 1.

Anyways, if he is at a certain angle, his eyes will go crazy, as shown above.

I never noticed that the eyes focus on the cursor... but still why does he do this in this particular part of the game? if you could play scum

• edited January 2014

In issue 38's Letter Hacks, Robert Kirkman wrote the following:

"The Walking Dead takes place in our world, as if this stuff had started happening in October 2003 and continued from there. Now, in the book it's still only like...June 2004 at this point (If you're keeping track)."

source?

• http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af200/Hbh128/KillsTheseFolks_zps0d5ec530.png?t=1390286643

Go there, download it, and do your thing 'k? I don't wanna bother, so you're welcome.

That was the one I was looking for. I couldn't find it and wasn't bothered to actually play through 400 Days again to get the screenshot myself, so I just used the closest one I could find in Google Images.

• Hell yeah bro

Omid posted: »

Lol, cool dude!

• The Dead Wolf Walking Among Us

deja vu this happened somewhere on the 'old forums' the wolf walking among us dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.