The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• GIF Of The Year

ash2ashes posted: »

tfw your status is unknown and remember telltale can still write you into season 3

• She says "I'm old enough to put a bullet in you." Not "In your fucking skull." Sorry I went to watch like 3 game plays because I never remembered her saying 'fucking'.

• This is how it's gotta be. And then we can all step into the sunshine

enter image description here

• When all you wanted was gas and candy bars but now you've been separated by your family, you get kidnapped, then kidnapped again by a 13 year old, thrown into jail, meet back with your girlfriend, who was your brothers wife, your niece and nephew but your niece gets killed and your girlfriend gets shot and you go back to the place where you were thrown in prison and find out that she is dying and then that place that arrested you gets burned down and then you need to go to Richmond to help your girlfriend but you get separated but then you find out that Richmond is a bad place, so you have a quick chat with Jesus to find yourself, go through a train tunnel, kill you're number 1 fan, and then meet up with your thought to be dead brother, and just think about how all of it would have been avoided if you just didnt eat pudding, candy bars, and drove a van.

• so you have a quick chat with Jesus to find yourself

I laughed harder at that then I should have

Poogers555 posted: »

When all you wanted was gas and candy bars but now you've been separated by your family, you get kidnapped, then kidnapped again by a 13 yea

• What am I even looking at?

Sparkeagle posted: »

This is how it's gotta be. And then we can all step into the sunshine

• edited January 2017

Clearly this is high quality and realistic writing, there is no reason at all that this series of events happening in two days is at all absurd. (After four years of nothing happening apparently, because time skipping potentially good stories is always a good idea!)

When all you wanted was gas and candy bars but now you've been separated by your family, you get kidnapped, then kidnapped again by a 13 yea

• "Side with Pete, who is confirmed alive and well in the comic books."

"Side with an angsty teenage girl who stole supplies from a settlement twice, told you they killed everyone on a boat without proof (I heard gunshots), held you at gunpoint, didn't let you get your supplies back, pressured you into escaping despite only meeting her an hour ago, and then expects you to go with her to a random place submerged in a forest overwhelmingly surrounded by walkers."

Hmmm.

• Loveable gif is loveable.

ash2ashes posted: »

tfw your status is unknown and remember telltale can still write you into season 3

• I love the big bang theory XD

Sparkeagle posted: »

This is how it's gotta be. And then we can all step into the sunshine

• They're singing walking on sunshine

DabigRG posted: »

What am I even looking at?

• It's the butterfly effect!

I told you we shouldn't have pudding—but no! You didn't listen.

Ashran posted: »

Clearly this is high quality and realistic writing, there is no reason at all that this series of events happening in two days is at all abs

• I'm glad you got the reference. That came into my mind when he said that in the game

Gameserer posted: »

I love the big bang theory XD

• I choose Sam, obviously!

Ashran posted: »

"Side with Pete, who is confirmed alive and well in the comic books." "Side with an angsty teenage girl who stole supplies from a settlem

• Priceless

• She said it a few times, "there all * walkers"

She says "I'm old enough to put a bullet in you." Not "In your fucking skull." Sorry I went to watch like 3 game plays because I never remembered her saying 'fucking'.

• I think it means "That feel when"

Omg, what does tfw mean?

• I thought google eliminated the need to ask questions.

Jokes aside, it means "That feel when"

Omg, what does tfw mean?

• This was the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

• My favourite part is when Conrad shoots his weapon.

• Oh, I know she says fucking, I just know she never said it in the "I'll put a bullet in you" scene.

She said it a few times, "there all * walkers"

• But wait.

How did he shoot his weapon

with his own weapon?

My favourite part is when Conrad shoots his weapon.

• shitty editing but I tried :^)

• SEAT BELTS EVERYONE!

shitty editing but I tried :^)

• I can't stop laughing

SEAT BELTS EVERYONE!

• edited January 2017

I love how its called "Badass Conrad" and yet, he seems to just be shooting characters who are either well-liked or in no position to defend themselves. Good to see everyone has their priorities in check!

.#ClementineisBadass

• edited January 2017

It all makes sense now

• edited January 2017

Hey, Since Kenny didn't wear his seat belt he's now paralyzed and can't feel pain. I bet he feels relaxed and feelin' Good!

SEAT BELTS EVERYONE!

• Here let me fix that for ya

• Thanks lol

Here let me fix that for ya

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited January 2017

You know, I wonder what that would be like. Imagine getting paralyzed from the neck down, and then being devoured by zombies. You'd be able to see them ripping into you, but you wouldn't feel anything. And above that, you wouldn't even be able to fight back. That would be one hell of a weird feeling. Scary and weird. It'd be like some sleep paralysis shit or something.

I know Kenny wasn't technically paralyzed from the neck down, but still, it makes you think. It'd be weird to see someone being torn apart without a reaction, no pain or anything.

Hey, Since Kenny didn't wear his seat belt he's now paralyzed and can't feel pain. I bet he feels relaxed and feelin' Good!

• Clementine's just trying to cheer you up

• Oh, she on that stuff again.

Clementine's just trying to cheer you up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.